BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
See TA thread for simple solution on when to get more excited..
It's all about revenue now, nothing else matters. At the AGM I hope our leadership team do us the courtesy of indicating when they expect to see signed agreements. This is their opportunity to acknowledge the faithful.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bullitt68

Emerged
Who is in Sydney next week and is attending the AGM? Plans afterwards? Does anyone what to catch up for a drink?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

rgupta

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Gies

Regular
Who is in Sydney next week and is attending the AGM? Plans afterwards? Does anyone what to catch up for a drink?
Not this year. When the share price hits 3$ or higher I’ll join. Otherwise to expensive to come over from Holland

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It's all about revenue now, nothing else matters. At the AGM I hope our leadership team do us the courtesy of indicating when they expect to see signed agreements. This is their opportunity to acknowledge the faithful.
I think they are already telling us what they know and are at liberty to reveal.
I don't think they are keeping any secrets they don't have to.
Asking them to guess and stake share holders expectations on those guesses is not something I would expect them to do.
We have an offering, we are showing it at every available opportunity and have knowledgable people standing by to answer serious questions from potential users. We have expanded our offering and are aggressively marketing it. We have expanded our sales force and engineering support to assist in the lubrication of the sales process. People will buy when they are ready......or they won't.
The die is cast now and we are awaiting results.
We are in a difficult transition period and manipulators are shorting the share price which makes many existing share holders (including myself) uncomfortable. Having unrealistic expectations however is just playing further into their games.
I still believe in the Company, its management and our product and will do everything in my power to support the vision.
Otherwise I'd be out, looking for truth elsewhere.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I think they are already telling us what they know and are at liberty to reveal.
I don't think they are keeping any secrets they don't have to.
Asking them to guess and stake share holders expectations on those guesses is not something I would expect them to do.
We have an offering, we are showing it at every available opportunity and have knowledgable people standing by to answer serious questions from potential users. We have expanded our offering and are aggressively marketing it. We have expanded our sales force and engineering support to assist in the lubrication of the sales process. People will buy when they are ready......or they won't.
The die is cast now and we are awaiting results.
We are in a difficult transition period and manipulators are shorting the share price which makes many existing share holders (including myself) uncomfortable. Having unrealistic expectations however is just playing further into their games.
I still believe in the Company, its management and our product and will do everything in my power to support the vision.
Otherwise I'd be out, looking for truth elsewhere.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

Perhaps it would be fair to ask how many of the EAPs they are expecting to convert to paid licenses?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Perhaps it would be fair to ask how many of the EAPs they are expecting to convert to paid licenses?
It certainly seems like a fair and reasonable question and one I would love to hear the answer to, but they have declined up till now, and I assume that is because that over any given time frame all they can offer is they're best guesstimate.
Whatever they offer will be liked by some, regarded as paltry by others and grabbed onto for dear life as if it's the God's own truth, even though it can only be at best an estimate from a single point in time.
The Company has and continues to do its bit.........results will be forthcoming in their own sweet time.
Much is out of the Company's control and whilst we would all like to be there already, there isn't much more that Brainchip can do to speed the process along. It sucks, but we just have to continue with the patience.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Xray1

Regular
Seems fair. But do you honestly think they'll give an answer to that?
Just wait till next Tuesday.... as imo anything can happen between now and then,...... hopfully on a positive note !!!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Hi Deena.
Last year I voted on paper ballot at the AGM before the meeting began.
I remember it only took a few moments and from memory was given the option when I registered with my HIN upon arrival.
You will need your HIN....Holder ID Number which you will find on your Chess holding statement for BRN or indeed on any recent Buy/sell transaction confirmation from your broker which acts as your ID and links you to your shareholding.
I don't know if paper voting will be an option this year but assume it will still be an available method?
If you have made up your mind it might be easier to vote beforehand with the info that should have gone to your email so you can spend your time chatting. I think they are expecting a crowd this year which is why they have expanded the size of the venue.
If you don't register or cast a particular vote your tally will be added to the chairs proxy and voted according to the boards intention.
Hoping to see you there. 🤣
HIN? I haven’t seen or received an invite let alone a HIN! 😅🤣🤣

I’m over for work but can’t make the AGM. It would be good if they had an updated registry though so I could at least have an option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
Seems fair. But do you honestly think they'll give an answer to that?
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
HIN? I haven’t seen vet received an invite let alone a HIN! 😅🤣🤣

I’m over for work but can’t make the AGM. It would be good if they had an updated registry though so I could at least have an option.
Yes, that's right, your HIN.
Maybe check under that pavlova or perhaps its hidden under those lovely lamingtons, just past that flat white over there, near the Russel Crowe riding our Phar Lap past the ANZAC biscuits. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire

Deena

Regular
Hi Deena.
I remember it only took a few moments and from memory was given the option when I registered with my HIN upon arrival.
You will need your HIN....Holder ID Number which you will find on your Chess holding statement for BRN or indeed on any recent Buy/sell transaction confirmation from your broker which acts as your ID and links you to your shareholding.
I don't know if paper voting will be an option this year but assume it will still be an available method?
If you have made up your mind it might be easier to vote beforehand with the info that should have gone to your email so you can spend your time chatting. I think they are expecting a crowd this year which is why they have expanded the size of the venue.
If you don't register or cast a particular vote your tally will be added to the chairs proxy and voted according to the boards intention.
Thanks for that HopalongP. I figured there must have been something logical like that.
After previous advice I have voted online already so it is all good.
Yes. I hope to catch up with many from our forum.
Deena

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Kozikan

Regular
Hi Deena.
Spot on Hoppy, the same paper process was used for the 2021 Perth AGM.
Btw , Voted Yes to all.
Through talking casually with PVDM at last years Perth gathering. My new understanding of industry practices and timelines are much much longer than most appreciate. Even more so, I imagine, with early adopters of a break through Disruptive Technology , such as Akida.
Coupled with factors that BrainChip can not influence, patience is indeed going to be your best friend.
Though some sticks and stones have been thrown in the run up to this AGM, mostly without a full understanding imo ,hindsight will again prove, that the deep intrinsic values of this company’s management ARE in the best interests of the holders.
Given all the unknowns and knowns, this 1000 eyes research based forum, is still an outstanding, mostly self regulating and respectful potpourri of forward thinking, high IQ individuals, that will in time ( take a few breathes), profit greatly from their investment.
The Ecosystem is essential so that ubiquitous can happen.
Those reading this also should take comfort, imo , of being in front of the pack/market.
Patience is your investing Friend

The Empire is being built

Just breathe

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Frangipani

Regular
Hard to say other than that the research would have started over a year ago.

But it is also a fact that BrainChip has an office in Lyon and some of the researchers are from Lyon, so, as you say, it's perplexing that they were oblivious of the leading digital SNN company.
While you did mention geography was not your forte, this time round let’s pretend your slip up was merely for the purpose of testing my proofreading skills, shall we? 🤣

I’ve always suspected that the main reason Brainchip picked Toulouse as its European base is the fact that it is the center of the European aerospace industry. Thus Brainchip’s France office is conveniently located in the vicinity of illustrious names such as Airbus (in particular its Airbus Defense & Space division), Liebherr Aerospace, Thales Alenia Space or SAFRAN.

Moreover, Toulouse has also been chosen as the location for the forthcoming NATO SPACE Centre of Excellence, planned to become fully operational by 2025. It will be set up at the CST (Centre Spatial de Toulouse / Toulouse Space Centre), a research and development centre of the French government space agency CNES, which is also home of the newly formed (in 2019) French Space Command (CDE).

E6D64465-1D56-4E42-8C34-7303B0AE0A67.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
While you did mention geography was not your forte, this time round let’s pretend your slip up was merely for the purpose of testing my proofreading skills, shall we? 🤣

I’ve always suspected that the main reason Brainchip picked Toulouse as its European base is the fact that it is the center of the European aerospace industry. Thus Brainchip’s France office is conveniently located in the vicinity of illustrious names such as Airbus (in particular its Airbus Defense & Space division), Liebherr Aerospace, Thales Alenia Space or SAFRAN.

Moreover, Toulouse has also been chosen as the location for the forthcoming NATO SPACE Centre of Excellence, planned to become fully operational by 2025. It will be set up at the CST (Centre Spatial de Toulouse / Toulouse Space Centre), a research and development centre of the French government space agency CNES, which is also home of the newly formed (in 2019) French Space Command (CDE).

View attachment 36488
This is the other Toulouse. I think he has also been pantsed by the shorters. 😂😂
Henri.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Frangipani

Regular
This is the other Toulouse. I think he has also been pantsed by the shorters. 😂😂
View attachment 36494
There is a restaurant in Berlin named after him, spelled the way a German native speaker would jot down his name not knowing it was French:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom