BRN Discussion Ongoing

Taproot

Regular
While you did mention geography was not your forte, this time round let’s pretend your slip up was merely for the purpose of testing my proofreading skills, shall we? 🤣

I’ve always suspected that the main reason Brainchip picked Toulouse as its European base is the fact that it is the center of the European aerospace industry. Thus Brainchip’s France office is conveniently located in the vicinity of illustrious names such as Airbus (in particular its Airbus Defense & Space division), Liebherr Aerospace, Thales Alenia Space or SAFRAN.

Moreover, Toulouse has also been chosen as the location for the forthcoming NATO SPACE Centre of Excellence, planned to become fully operational by 2025. It will be set up at the CST (Centre Spatial de Toulouse / Toulouse Space Centre), a research and development centre of the French government space agency CNES, which is also home of the newly formed (in 2019) French Space Command (CDE).

View attachment 36488

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Frangipani

Regular
There is a restaurant in Berlin named after him, spelled the way a German native speaker would jot down his name not knowing it was French:

By the way, why is Schonn Hähr not scheduled to talk at the AGM? 🤣
Can‘t find his name listed anywhere… 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
By the way, why is Schonn Hähr not scheduled to talk at the AGM? 🤣
Monsieur Shawn Herr Rabbit will most definitely be making a speech. 🤣
The question is, will he be heard over the rustle of pitchforks and the crackle of the flames from the torches that will be emanating from the mob? 🤣 Some big talkers have been threatening to hold his feet to the fire.
Soon we'll see just who can talk the talk and walk the walk in real life, out from behind the faceless anonymity of the keyboard. 🤣
My money is on Sean Baby. 🤣
I've seen him in action and He is the real deal.
While many of us wish for faster traction than we have experienced, Sean has a proven plan that he is executing with the backing of the Board.
I look forward to whatever guidance he will reveal to us next week.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Taproot

Regular

While you did mention geography was not your forte, this time round let’s pretend your slip up was merely for the purpose of testing my proofreading skills, shall we? 🤣

I’ve always suspected that the main reason Brainchip picked Toulouse as its European base is the fact that it is the center of the European aerospace industry. Thus Brainchip’s France office is conveniently located in the vicinity of illustrious names such as Airbus (in particular its Airbus Defense & Space division), Liebherr Aerospace, Thales Alenia Space or SAFRAN.

Moreover, Toulouse has also been chosen as the location for the forthcoming NATO SPACE Centre of Excellence, planned to become fully operational by 2025. It will be set up at the CST (Centre Spatial de Toulouse / Toulouse Space Centre), a research and development centre of the French government space agency CNES, which is also home of the newly formed (in 2019) French Space Command (CDE).

View attachment 36488
The Toulouse office came about thru Brainchip's acquisition of Spikenet back in the day.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Frangipani

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 36488
Well I'm improving - it's in the same country!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
I hope a little bit of noise from the crowd, nothing overboard of course. But it's always good to see how someone reacts under pressure.
There will be no pressure upon him if he announces an IP contract just before the AGM :) :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
The question is, will he be heard over the rustle of pitchforks and the crackle of the flames from the torches that will be emanating from the mob? 🤣 Some big talkers have been threatening to hold his feet to the fire.
Soon we'll see just who can talk the talk and walk the walk in real life, out from behind the faceless anonymity of the keyboard. 🤣
While many of us wish for faster traction than we have experienced, Sean has a proven plan that he is executing with the backing of the Board.
Hoppy, I too will be interested to see whether the biggest of the big talkers will be there to talk his talk or continue to abuse and hide behind the hedge of anonymity.

Good to have you back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
It's all about revenue now, nothing else matters. At the AGM I hope our leadership team do us the courtesy of indicating when they expect to see signed agreements. This is their opportunity to acknowledge the faithful.
Probably need to be a high level insider of one of those potential IP customers to get that level of knowledge.

Follow the money flow and you’ll not need any further confirmation.

There’s enough publicly available to go on that the relevant questions now are not if, who, and how much, but rather, “when”?

• Wow

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I just don't believe that anyone on the Board of Directors or indeed in any senior management position that is likely to attend the AGM is either blind or deaf as to how their share holders view the share price of the Company.
Particularly when it has been subjected to blatant manipulation and shorting attacks reducing its daily valuation by two thirds from this time last year.
Or the sour taste that goes with continuing progress payments for employees whilst said share price languishes.

These are natural responses but to my mind unfounded and divorced from the reality of the situation.
The progress payments are not tied to the share price valuation.
Instead they are dependant upon individuals or sections reaching and exceeding certain KPI's which will be growth and performance based on Company expectations and requirements.

Where I have previously seen incentivization tied primarily to share price it has invariably led (over time) to a corruption of the business or it's managers based on the perverting influence of the predominance of the profit motive alone to the exclusion of other factors which sustain and keep growing a healthy business.
As long as the board and management team are following and executing a sound business plan they have my support and I don't see the value in beating them over the head with things they are already aware of and of which they have limited control.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

GazDix

Regular
Perhaps it would be fair to ask how many of the EAPs they are expecting to convert to paid licenses?
I think if you phrase the question in the right way, you may get an answer.

I would ask. Of all our EAPs and NDAs we have, what is an estimate of the percentage of them are we expecting to convert to paid licenses?

At least this way, it is vague enough for the company to not forecast exactly what they may be without $$ values, numbers or time.

Trust me, if you think our SP has got hit hard lately, I have held companies who forecast their revenue/profit results in numerical form.
That is suicidal. Even with a forecast of 'lumpy' revenue, imagine what it would've been like with numbers. I don't hold a company that forecasts this way. Brainchip at the AGM will have a PPT that will show how the whole addressable market's potential has increased by ...billion but with no real statement on how much Brainchip can capture and by when.

The AGM will be very interesting. I hope to just see a bit of humility from management about why revenue is as lumpy it is at this stage and any setbacks we have had apart from the usual macro mumbo jumbo.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

This will be me down the back Hop. Join me I'll bring the popcorn! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Hoppy, I too will be interested to see whether the biggest of the big talkers will be there to talk his talk or continue to abuse and hide behind the hedge of anonymity.

Good to have you back.
I know exactly where these big talkers will be! Lol 😆

Reactions: 1 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
It's all about revenue now, nothing else matters. At the AGM I hope our leadership team do us the courtesy of indicating when they expect to see signed agreements. This is their opportunity to acknowledge the faithful.

Love your work foxdog.

Glad your posts arent getting modded too as mine have been, and glad you are getting good upticks of support.

Couple weeks to go to agm time, really looking forward to reading comments here.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Love the imagery 👍

pitchforks.gif

KindheartedVapidIchthyosaurs-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
  • Love

TECH

Regular
Good evening,

After a lot of thinking about Manny receiving 8,000,000 ordinary shares v's 8,000,000 options at an excise price of 0.127 (from memory) and having discussed this with a number of business folk who aren't directly involved with Brainchip, having thought about a number of issues that transpired under Manny's Chairpersonship, I'm not convinced the company has laid down enough information to satisfy my vote.

My assumption is that the company has sort legal advice in the US and realizes that (we) maybe at fault or some sort of contractual breach if we don't sort this matter out amicably, it still doesn't sit 100% comfortably with me, and having never met Manny, it's obviously nothing personal, it's just business (as a hitman would say).

I think of the 17.5 million AUD in wasted funds surrounding Studio, I think of the utter debacle surrounding the school security contract (the alleged contract) in New York state, they were the biggest business events that really annoyed me, but after having met both Peter and Adam personally in 2019, I realized that our company had a truly valuable moral compass, I knew then are there, my invest was justified, confidently safe without pointing or waving a stick, yes it was my choice, but it felt great and still does today !

Vote how you think, based on what you have learned over the journey...I'm still undecided to be totally frank.

On the issuing of shares or performance shares to staff, I back this business decision 100%, it reflects milestones are being achieved and if the board is happy with the research team and our brilliant engineers, well, so am I.

God Bless Brainchip........Tech ❤️

P.S. Jason Day....great stuff mate, another tournament, a great Aussie ! Well done !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Good evening,

After a lot of thinking about Manny receiving 8,000,000 ordinary shares v's 8,000,000 options at an excise price of 0.127 (from memory) and having discussed this with a number of business folk who aren't directly involved with Brainchip, having thought about a number of issues that transpired under Manny's Chairpersonship, I'm not convinced the company has laid down enough information to satisfy my vote.

My assumption is that the company has sort legal advice in the US and realizes that (we) maybe at fault or some sort of contractual breach if we don't sort this matter out amicably, it still doesn't sit 100% comfortably with me, and having never met Manny, it's obviously nothing personal, it's just business (as a hitman would say).

I think of the 17.5 million AUD in wasted funds surrounding Studio, I think of the utter debacle surrounding the school security contract (the alleged contract) in New York state, they were the biggest business events that really annoyed me, but after having met both Peter and Adam personally in 2019, I realized that our company had a truly valuable moral compass, I knew then are there, my invest was justified, confidently safe without pointing or waving a stick, yes it was my choice, but it felt great and still does today !

Vote how you think, based on what you have learned over the journey...I'm still undecided to be totally frank.

On the issuing of shares or performance shares to staff, I back this business decision 100%, it reflects milestones are being achieved and if the board is happy with the research team and our brilliant engineers, well, so am I.

God Bless Brainchip........Tech ❤️

P.S. Jason Day....great stuff mate, another tournament, a great Aussie ! Well done !
My take now is, the Company made a contractual mistake, by promising (obviously in writing) that they would be able to extend the option expiry date, beyond the term of EH's employment, before they knew the complications involved (shareholder approval).

I don't think that was a million dollar mistake though (exercise price of options)..

And if Emmanuel "Manny" Hernandez, was a true "supporter" of the Company, he would accept options on similar terms, as was his original entitlement and without the risk of a legal threat, from himself.

I think the Company has made a further mistake, by wanting to award him with free shares.

"Sorry Mommy"..

200w.gif

"I won't do it again"..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Papacass

Regular
FD5F8910-B4CD-414A-9DF0-FD06704B0993.jpeg

Just saw these while walking down the Main Street in Kas, Turkey. Couldn’t resist. Gonna walk around in them in my BRN mansion when we are ubiquitous. Cheers. Onward.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Frangipani

Regular
(…) Moreover, Toulouse has also been chosen as the location for the forthcoming NATO SPACE Centre of Excellence, planned to become fully operational by 2025. It will be set up at the CST (Centre Spatial de Toulouse / Toulouse Space Centre), a research and development centre of the French government space agency CNES, which is also home of the newly formed (in 2019) French Space Command (CDE).

View attachment 36488
I just had a closer look at the website of said newly launched NATO SPACE COE (Centre of Excellence). Mmmh, I wonder why all of a sudden I felt the urge to embellish this screenshot with an orange kite…
Could it be a familiar pair of words made up of a total of 22 letters?! Sorry, no, “Akida Ballista, Brainchip” is made up of three words and none of them is even mentioned. Try again! Yes, correct, the second word is a plural, so there is still space (it is a space centre, after all) for quantum computing and what not. But can you imagine they would not consider neuromorphic computing one of these disruptive technologies?
Not saying this is us, mais c'est tout à fait possible, n'est-ce pas?!

7FED627F-3415-4C93-B88E-8D305327FDB3.jpeg

Here is another portrayal of the NATO SPACE COE’s mission, sounding just as promising with regard to neuromorphic technology:

D3068B1B-CC4A-4572-B7B3-0E2512029F50.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom