BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
That's a very risky play, I don't believe they would take such a risk. While buying back, they would likely end up at the same average share price, but could be higher or lower, no certaintees for them. Further there is the legal risk.
To my belief or disbelief, if someone wants to buy a stock in good quantities there are 2 ways.
1. Buy in open market and damand will shoot the prices to moon.
2. Wait for right opportunity and add fuel to the fire ( short the stock) to a level that everyone sell it in shock.
And I don't think second strategy is bad either. Instead of buying stock on more than 1 dollar they can buy a good quantity on less than a dollar. Then clear the shorts from their buy volumes.
Now in brainchip stock there is a planned stock attack and many of the retail holders were speculative buyers as well. If the stock goes down a certain level speculative buyer has to sell the stock.
Management cannot buy the stock because of NDAs and insider trading. Receipts are down for 2-3 quarters and it is their best bet to accumulate.
The third catalyst is akida 2000 which can postpone the future developments and agreements to an extent.
Just a thought process idea.
Dyor

Reactions: 7 users

Frangipani

Regular
Not confusing at all what hardware MB are using 😂
I just glanced over this article. While the following sentence made me laugh out loud…

“Optional ist auch hier eine Lichtinszenierung zur Begrüßung oder Verabschiedung der Passagiere verfügbar.”
(“An optional light show is also available here to welcome or bid farewell to passengers.” The German word “Lichtinszenierung” is actually evocative of enchanting theatrical lighting or a museum‘s fascinating light installation.)

…I am sorely missing an extendable and rectractable red carpet?! Why has no one thought of this? 🤔

Nah, I reckon the new E-Klasse is just not worth buying then… To my great disappointment, not even the brand new Maybach EQS SUV has got that feature, indispensable for future Brainchip millionaires, if you ask me (I am being cautious here rather than substituting the m for a b, even though the alliteration sounds so much better).
Mercedes‘ once lauded quality is spiralling downhill, it seems… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

It feels like a leaky ship with that late buying up of stock. Potentially the report has some quite good news in it.
Be interesting to see if it is a leaky ship, but then again it’s a shame that the 4C isn’t hidden as well as BRN NDAs if that’s the case

• Haha
  • Thinking

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Yeah me too. If it's bad then lower prices available. If it surprises then can buy into strength with more confidence.
Exactly. Happy either way to be honest but no harm in getting a bit of value(despite it already being undervalued in my opinion) 🫣

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

KiKi

Regular
At the moment +14.7% in Germany. I feel FOMO o_O

+15,5 % now in Germany. o_O I wonder if the Embedded World '23 in Nuremberg woke some people up now. :unsure:

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

+15,5 % now in Germany. o_O I wonder if the Embedded World '23 in Nuremberg woke some people up now. :unsure:
Nothing has been waking this sleeping giant up recently so it’s very

Reactions: 1 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Arizona State University promoting summer internships with BrainChip

View attachment 35124
View attachment 35125
View attachment 35126

View attachment 35127

That is super cool, I hope they get a lot of competition in the applicants wanting to get one

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Got some more at open today. Have been buying as many as I can. If the 4C is crap I will buy some more. SP will turn at some point. Maybe the start of a reversal this afternoon.......that short squeeze is going to be a thing of beauty when it happens

20230427_193128.gif

Happy as Larry

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Got some more at open today. Have been buying as many as I can. If the 4C is crap I will buy some more. SP will turn at some point. Maybe the start of a reversal this afternoon.......that short squeeze is going to be a thing of beauty when it happens

View attachment 35130

Happy as Larry
I hope you're not like me Larry. Every time I tell someone I just bought more it all turns to shite.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Markus Schäfer
Markus Schäfer 57 Min. •

The new E-Class is here – and it is more intelligent than ever, reaching a new dimension of personalisation and interaction.

As promised, let me take you through one or two highlights. For instance, our Hey Mercedes voice assistant in the new E-Class is even more powerful. With the new "Just Talk" function, the intelligent voice control can now also be activated without a keyword. To do this, the customer must be alone in the vehicle. When activated, a red microphone symbol appears in the display, meaning the vehicle is waiting for voice commands.

I also love the new MBUX Superscreen. The optional MBUX multimedia system Premium Plus includes the passenger display, which means the large glass surface extends from the A-pillar on the passenger side to the central display. For the first time in this class, at the touch of a button, the optional 3D driver display allows spatial scene perception with a real depth effect.

The system uses autostereoscopy for the 3D effect: here, the LCD display combines a special pixel structure with a controllable LCD aperture grill. The result is that the left and right eye see different pixels of the LCD, creating the illusion of depth. The effect is impressive.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Teksun Inc
Teksun Inc
19 Min. •
Stay ahead with our latest blog on the State of #AI in 2023. Learn about the latest trends, insights, and predictions on the ever-evolving AI landscape, and discover how to leverage these developments to stay ahead of the competition. Get a glimpse into the #future of AI and stay informed with our must-read blog.

The State of AI in 2023:What you Need to Know To Stay Ahead?​

27. April 2023

Cloud-based AI platforms have become increasingly popular in recent years as they offer a cost-effective and scalable way for businesses to access the power of AI without having to invest in expensive hardware and infrastructure.

We anticipate that more companies will employ cloud-based platforms like Google TensorFlow, Amazon SageMaker, and Microsoft AzureML in 2023. These services offer several simple AI services to incorporate into different applications, such as machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 35124
View attachment 35125
View attachment 35126

View attachment 35127

Hi tls,

Can you post the 7 projects in the pdf? I can't find them.

Reactions: 3 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Tezza

Regular
Maybe the afternoon rush was shorters covering themselves in case the 4c is a good one, if not they will go harder.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

View attachment 35124
View attachment 35125
View attachment 35126

View attachment 35127

Great find 'Top Bloke'

I like project 3, just saying 😎
Screenshot_20230427_210152_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Adam82

Markus Schäfer
Markus Schäfer 57 Min. •

The new E-Class is here – and it is more intelligent than ever, reaching a new dimension of personalisation and interaction.

As promised, let me take you through one or two highlights. For instance, our Hey Mercedes voice assistant in the new E-Class is even more powerful. With the new "Just Talk" function, the intelligent voice control can now also be activated without a keyword. To do this, the customer must be alone in the vehicle. When activated, a red microphone symbol appears in the display, meaning the vehicle is waiting for voice commands.

I also love the new MBUX Superscreen. The optional MBUX multimedia system Premium Plus includes the passenger display, which means the large glass surface extends from the A-pillar on the passenger side to the central display. For the first time in this class, at the touch of a button, the optional 3D driver display allows spatial scene perception with a real depth effect.

The system uses autostereoscopy for the 3D effect: here, the LCD display combines a special pixel structure with a controllable LCD aperture grill. The result is that the left and right eye see different pixels of the LCD, creating the illusion of depth. The effect is impressive.
IMG_8931.jpeg
IMG_8932.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Maybe the afternoon rush was shorters covering themselves in case the 4c is a good one, if not they will go harder.
Little volume all day and Bugga all at auction.

My opinion it’s mums and dads having a bet. Not big enough for shorters.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom