...... and again... and again.... ............ again.... šŸ‘

View attachment 35178
Boab asked me!!

Which One Are You Reaction GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
What I donā€™t understand is why Mercedes wants you to be able to take selfies when youā€˜re in the car. I mean, this is what I look like when Iā€™m driving and I donā€™t really want to inflict that on anyone else.

View attachment 35180
What about footcam?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top šŸ•µā€ā™‚ļø
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

overpup

Regular
Markus is from Airbus
1682600184400.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
What about footcam?
Now that is a brilliant idea! šŸ¦¶Can you please talk to Markus Shaefer about this? If you canā€™t reach him, just talk to Markus May instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
If you think about a sky full of personal flying transporters, they will need a flock control and communication system like the "loyal wingman" programme Boeing developed in Australia. 100 kph is about 1 mile a minute (1600 m), so two approaching in opposite directions have a closing speed of 200 kph (2 miles per minute) = 54 m/s. If top speed is 200kph, that's 100 m/s closing speed. Then there's limited visibility above, below, behind, so there's an imperative for autonomous all round detectors and the processing capacity to handle this without draining the battery of electric VTOL planes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Chicken or egg?

https://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/OTCMKTS/BRCHF/

BrainChip saw a increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 15th, there was short interest totaling 24,157,200 shares, an increase of 15.5% from the February 28th total of 20,907,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 156,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 154.2 days.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Frangipani

Regular

I did a quick Google search.

While it would of course be awesome if Airbus Urban Mobilityā€™s Dr. Markus May was enthusiastic about neuromorphic chips, I doubt it is the same person as the ardent Brainchip supporter (possibly even one of the forum posters here who understandably wants to remain incognito?) that goes by the twitter handle @CustomKnives2, as according to his website, he is 38 years old and lives more than 300 km north of Munich.

I would suspect he is just a retail shareholder like the rest of us.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

JoMo68

Regular
Congrates to those who posted today that they had bought more!!!! (y)
Like @Boab you need "BALLS OF STEEL " to go the distance, ................... and like many have stated, BRN are in a "way better position "than they have ever been!!!

Just a random thought, and something ive not seen mentioned here, ...................... IMO its quiet possible that along with the shorting campain, bot trading etc, ...................... that LDA with their newly acquired 20 odd million shares have lent/used them to destruct the s/p down from their $0.58 to where we were around lunch today only to accumulate plenty more.

Dissapointed at @wilzy123 for no green baby rocket today ...........................:)

AKIDA ( Balls of Steel ) BALLISATA
This morningā€™s ā€˜capitulationā€™ felt like a very deliberate tree shake for weak hands - shares were hoovered up pretty quickly this arvo.

Reactions: 13 users

Frangipani

Regular
I do place a heavy weight on my car seat, but it is widely distributed and well padded.
Incidentally, from a Continental European or American perspective, you are indeed placing it on the front passenger seat, then. šŸ˜‰

newpunta

Regular
You ok there m8? You sound like the fellow from Harry Potter who didnā€™t get as many birthday presents as he had expected.
Yes M8, I am just fine and donā€™t you worry none about my Birthday Presents I expect more than expected ā€“ I just had sumthin to say, I tend to do that when people are getting the shit beaten out of them for no good reason.

You may have misunderstood my post....... :cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

BURLINGTON, Mass. Radar and AI sensing company launched MatrixSpace Radar, the first in a series of AI sensing products aimed at enabling cost-effective, long-distance sensing, tracking, monitoring, and inspection solutions.​

According to the company's announcement, MatrixSpace Radar combines sensing, real-time AI edge processing, and RF communication in a package the size of a cellphone to equip large-scale use cases, such as semi-autonomous mobile platforms, general aviation, and portable or fixed systems. Digitizing the outdoors is the ability to measure the size, location, and movement of objects in time, shifting reliance from human sensing to a far more detailed recognition of objects and their movements.

Greg Waters, cofounder and CEO of MatrixSpace, says of the product introduction: ā€œWeā€™re bringing high-performance radar and AI sensing products to mainstream industries that have never even considered their use. Our radar architecture represents a completely different way for customers across a variety of industries to digitize the outdoors, then using AI to inform them of exactly whatā€™s out there. Itā€™s a radically new level of situational awareness.ā€

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Just up a few hrs ago from Arizona State.

Household all struggling with covid at the mo so just skimming when up to it.

Hardware, Neuromorphic Chip Design and BrainChip's Akida: University Accelerator Program​

Screenshot_2023-04-28-03-54-44-69_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

10 IoT chipset and edge trends visible at Embedded World 2023​

2. A new AI design cycle for embedded devices is emerging​

The embedded community is getting ready for hardware and devices supporting AI/ML execution at the edge. This means massive hardware design changes and complexity and an increased software stack complexity. AI hardware development company BrainChip showcased its new Akida AI processor IP that integrates with Armā€™s new Cortex-M85 for handling advanced machine learning workloads at the edge. Chipmaker Renesas is one of the clients of Akida AI that showcased AI running on Arm Cortex-M85. AI-based machine vision applications are one of the driving forces of AI adoption at this point. Adlink Technologies and Vision Components, for example, showcased their respective new AI camera solutions that are capable of deploying large AI algorithms on their equipment.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

• Love
  • Fire

Senior Product Manager​

BrainChip, Inc.
Laguna Hills, CA
  • Posted: 2 days ago
  • Full-Time
Job Description
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer

As a Sr. Product Manager, you will drive the product roadmap, develop requirements and value proposition, manage product lifecycle as well as create materials and collateral needed to communicate the capabilities of product including competitive positioning. Responsibilities will span all BrainChip product initiatives in Essential AI solutions that may include delivery of silicon, modules, evaluation kits and/or IP.

The position requires a keen focus on market trends, customer needs, application architectures, and technology trends. Understanding of semiconductor AI technologies will help analyze product choices and tradeoffs.

BrainChipā€™s Akida fully-digital neuromorphic AI processor has the first of its kind, licensable product that delivers great efficiency in Edge AI devices along with unique capabilities like learning on the edge. Akidaā€™s success is dependent on finding the best product market fit in large markets, supported by a product roadmap that has the right combination of features and capabilities that delivers the best differentiated value, with many internal functions and external entities.

Essential Job Functions

• Ownership of the product lifecycle process from concept to end of life for the product portfolio, including the timely preparation and presentation of stage gates and key product decisions.
  • Partner with business development and technical colleagues to explore product choices that best serve BrainChip in financial success.
  • Develop and optimize a business case for each initiative considering key technology trends, ecosystem inflection points, product differentiation and best chance for success.
  • Refine, quantify, and articulate the key value propositions of our products.
  • Support the product development process as the key product owner - providing product targets, priority guidance, and resolving trade-off decisions.
  • Evaluate business opportunities to partner with external technology providers to enhance the product portfolio.
  • Participate in standardization efforts that will inform product strategy.
Job Requirements
  • 10+ years of experience in AI IP for semiconductor technology, including both technical and business roles.
  • Understanding of Edge AI/ML infrastructure, and enterprise markets and ecosystem
  • Experience in product management roles, working with cross-functional teams across geographies.
  • Deep knowledge of interconnect technologies (PCI Express, CXL, Ethernet, Memory interfaces, etc.), and relevant industry consortia specifications is preferred.
  • Excellent communication and presentation skills.
  • Proven track record of strategy development.
  • Demonstrated business acumen with semiconductor products and/or
  • Bachelorā€™s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
  • MBA or alternative masterā€™s degree in management is preferred.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Frangipani

Regular
Has anyone else stumbled upon this 3 year EU-funded research project called Nimble AI, kick-started in November 2022, that ā€œaims to unlock the potential of neuromorphic vision?ā€œ Couldnā€™t find anything here on TSE with the help of the search function except a reference to US-based company Nimble Robotics, but they seem totally unrelated.

The 19 project partners include imec in Leuven (Belgium) as well as Paris-based GrAI Matter Labs, highly likely Brainchipā€™s most serious competitor, according to other posters.

An article about Nimble AIā€™s ambitious project was published today:

What do you make of of the consortiumā€™s claim that their 3D neuromorphic vision chip will have more than an edge over Akida once it will be ready to hit the market? šŸ¤”

NimbleAI: Ultra-Energy Efficient and Secure Neuromorphic Sensing and Processing at the Endpoint​

ā€œToday only very light AI processing tasks are executed in ubiquitous IoT endpoint devices, where sensor data are generated and access to energy is usually constrained. However, this approach is not scalable and results in high penalties in terms of security, privacy, cost, energy consumption, and latency as data need to travel from endpoint devices to remote processing systems such as data centres. Inefficiencies are especially evident in energy consumption.
To keep up pace with the exponentially growing amount of data (e.g. video) and allow more advanced, accurate, safe and timely interactions with the surrounding environment, next-generation endpoint devices will need to run AI algorithms (e.g. computer vision) and other compute intense tasks with very low latency (i.e. units of ms or less) and energy envelops (i.e. tens of mW or less).
NimbleAI will harness the latest advances in microelectronics and integrated circuit technology to create an integral neuromorphic sensing-processing solution to efficiently run accurate and diverse computer vision algorithms in resource- and area-constrained chips destined to endpoint devices. Biology will be a major source of inspiration in NimbleAI, especially with a focus to reproduce adaptivity and experience-induced plasticity that allow biological structures to continuously become more efficient in processing dynamic visual stimuli.
NimbleAI is expected to allow significant improvements compared to state-of-the-art (e.g. commercially available neuromorphic chips), and at least 100x improvement in energy efficiency and 50x shorter latency compared to state-of-the-practice (e.g. CPU/GPU/NPU/TPUs processing frame-based video). NimbleAI will also take a holistic approach for ensuring safety and security at different architecture levels, including silicon level.ā€

What I find a little odd, though, is that this claim re expected superiority over ā€œstate-of-the-art (e.g. commercially available neuromorphic chips)ā€œ doesnā€™t get any mention on the official Nimble AI website (https://www.nimbleai.eu/), in contrast to the expectation of ā€œat least 100x improvement in energy efficiency and 50x shorter latency compared to state-of-the-practice (e.g. CPU/GPU/NPU/TPUs Processing Frame-based Video).ā€

• Thinking
  • Fire
Hereā€™s an interview from Socionext CEO. Itā€™s only a general overview where he wants to take the company in relation to the end of Moores Law. Brainchip not directly mentioned. I find the opinions of those running the companies of value.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Listening to the radio last night and heard about this....

Australian Goverment purchases controlling stake in radar company , CEA , for $500,000,000.00.

Naturaly no direct mention of us , but considering some of our engagements .......

If someone could post connection to below article for others , appreciated.

The Guardian.
Australian Military.
Title: Goverment to buy Canberra based radar company for nearly $500 million.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

perceptron

Regular
Just up a few hrs ago from Arizona State.

Household all struggling with covid at the mo so just skimming when up to it.

Hardware, Neuromorphic Chip Design and BrainChip's Akida: University Accelerator Program​

View attachment 35193

I wish akida was offered at the University I attend here in Australia. Many of us computer science students would enjoy the challenge and new tech.

Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom