laughing-green.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

KiKi

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I've been in the dog house a while now eating bake beans with the dog.

Even the dog is complaining about the smell already

fart GIF
Yes. I am looked upon with some skepticism. When I talk about even modest price of 40-50 dollars SP.

Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
With nearly 10% up today, I'd like to know how many new shorts were taken today.
We should have that info by tomorrow.

Alternative theory is someone covering their shorts, as we saw with UBS a day prior to Renesas deal.
My intuition is with the first possibility. Opinion only.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

KiKi

Regular
Tech Talk with ARM on May 9th

1682578064592.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

KiKi

Regular

Relsieg

PUNTER (not so new anymore) has something to say.

I have kept my mouth shut for some time now and just copped this shorting on the chin and buying more at these ridiculous share prices - the previous dip down and also this one for as long as it may continue.
There is a point I wish to make - and will email this message to the management also, in case they miss it here!
Fortunately I can laugh at this predicament and take advantage even tho is not a nice predicament..... but I have doubts many other investors feel the same as I do.
I will inform the management that,
I not only call for, but as a long term investor here and fan of the Brain Tech - DEMAND they do the right thing and fix this mess very soon !

If they have any form of decency & respect for their battle bashed investors, they can turn this share price around in an instant.
This is not a top secret sensitive national or military operation that we are progressing – and when some disclosure is required in the name of decency – it should be provided.

Otherwise, IF they continue to ALLOW this unrealistic share price and unnecessary stress caused to many investors
- it could be viewed as a LOW ACT.
Management have managed to pull out of OUR hat Millions of shares to give away – when clearly there seemed from what I have gathered NO legal requirement to do so, ( a gift ) and I STRONGLY suggest they should be doing some gifting to DO THE RIGHT THING for their shareholders – IN WHAT IS CLEARLY A TIME OF NEED.
If they can do that for ex directors – they can do this for their loyal shareholders !

I suggest they communcate with our clients and quite simply explain to some of them – that OUR share PRICE needs URGENT assist and there is now a need to out some information or positive details to steady this ship.
Such an actiobn could not & will not be detrimental to many of our clients and I am QUITE sure they will be understanding of what needs doing.

We have been under attack for too long and you guys seem to be letting shareholders sit in the water like LAME DUCKS whilst being bombarded for no good reason…… other than GREED.
Is not a good look for Brain Management and by ignoring the bashing your supporters have bin taking for way too long now – may even trigger thoughts by some, that you guys are complicit simply by allowing this to continue and providing lame excuses for not being able to help.
I am not familiar with NDA's ....... but am very familiar with actions that involve doing THE RIGHT THING and is now time for some of that action.

I do understand GREED is a stock market ideology but what management fails to understand at present is we are also a society of humans and with that comes obligations of decency to LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN, which is a much more important principle and ideology.

I ask that you please, DO THE RIGHT THING ……. Or at least TRY.
You ok there m8? You sound like the fellow from Harry Potter who didn’t get as many birthday presents as he had expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cassip

Regular
Mercedes E - Klasse article:

Qualcomm moves in with Snapdragon and 5G

In the current generation, content and apps enter the vehicle via a 5G connection. The new E-Class model series 214 is the first Mercedes-Benz vehicle to be equipped with 5G, even before the S-Class or the EQS. In the other model series, LTE Advanced was previously available at most as a surchargeable option over the standard LTE. Qualcomm is the supplier of the 5G technology for the E-Class, as ComputerBase was able to find out when asked. Qualcomm also supplies the Snapdragon Cockpit Platform, the arm-based processor of the infotainment system. Mercedes-Benz explains that the electronics architecture is determined more by software and less by hardware with the new model. This forms the basis for the interior systems to be updated more individually in the future. The computing functions of previously separate domains take place in a single computing unit in the new E-Class. The many screens and the infotainment system now share only one powerful central computer.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Qualcomm announced in the fall of 2022 that Mercedes-Benz would also be a customer for Snapdragon Cockpit Platforms and Snapdragon Automotive Connectivity Platforms in the future and at the same time held out the prospect that the first Mercedes-Benz vehicles with these solutions would be launched on the market in 2023. In the S-Class and EQS, on the other hand, Nvidia is still being used for the MBUX, once with the Xavier SoC with six Carmel CPU cores, Volta graphics unit and 16 GB RAM in the S-Class, and in the hyperscreen of the EQS with the Xavier full expansion with eight CPU cores and stronger Volta GPU, which comes up with 512 instead of 384 CUDA cores. In addition, Mercedes-Benz has expanded the RAM for the EQS from 16 to 24 GB.

Automated Valet Parking to Level 4

While driving is supported to a maximum of Level 2, the new E-Class, like the S-Class and EQS, goes up to Level 4 when it comes to parking with the pre-equipment for the Intelligent Park Pilot. With Automated Valet Parking to Level 4, the driver hands over the vehicle to the parking garage in a stopping zone at the entrance to a parking garage equipped with the corresponding intelligent infrastructure and leaves the car, which then parks and exits fully automatically and driverless. Mercedes-Benz has had approval for series production of fully automated parking in accordance with SAE Level 4, for example in the P6 parking garage at Stuttgart Airport, since the end of last year. BMW and Valeo also want to offer corresponding solutions, but in the future without infrastructure upgrades on the part of the parking garages.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

davidfitz

Regular
Tech Talk with ARM on May 9th

View attachment 35121
"that were not possible before"

Now that says it all!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
I’m not a fan of MB release advert for their new car. It’s a bit messy for me; but each to their own.

My attention was drawn to the conversation early on where they very briefly mention facial recognition to set up your driving profile. (At about 6.28 to go on the video).

Given Akida can do that well, on low power, 1 shot learning etc, and MB have already stated they are working with Brainchip; hopefully that is one of the new systems we are being used for along with sensors.

1682579256339.jpeg

:)

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

KiKi

Regular
At the moment +14.7% in Germany. I feel FOMO o_O

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
Mercedes E - Klasse article:

Qualcomm moves in with Snapdragon and 5G

In the current generation, content and apps enter the vehicle via a 5G connection. The new E-Class model series 214 is the first Mercedes-Benz vehicle to be equipped with 5G, even before the S-Class or the EQS. In the other model series, LTE Advanced was previously available at most as a surchargeable option over the standard LTE. Qualcomm is the supplier of the 5G technology for the E-Class, as ComputerBase was able to find out when asked. Qualcomm also supplies the Snapdragon Cockpit Platform, the arm-based processor of the infotainment system. Mercedes-Benz explains that the electronics architecture is determined more by software and less by hardware with the new model. This forms the basis for the interior systems to be updated more individually in the future. The computing functions of previously separate domains take place in a single computing unit in the new E-Class. The many screens and the infotainment system now share only one powerful central computer.

Qualcomm announced in the fall of 2022 that Mercedes-Benz would also be a customer for Snapdragon Cockpit Platforms and Snapdragon Automotive Connectivity Platforms in the future and at the same time held out the prospect that the first Mercedes-Benz vehicles with these solutions would be launched on the market in 2023. In the S-Class and EQS, on the other hand, Nvidia is still being used for the MBUX, once with the Xavier SoC with six Carmel CPU cores, Volta graphics unit and 16 GB RAM in the S-Class, and in the hyperscreen of the EQS with the Xavier full expansion with eight CPU cores and stronger Volta GPU, which comes up with 512 instead of 384 CUDA cores. In addition, Mercedes-Benz has expanded the RAM for the EQS from 16 to 24 GB.

Automated Valet Parking to Level 4

While driving is supported to a maximum of Level 2, the new E-Class, like the S-Class and EQS, goes up to Level 4 when it comes to parking with the pre-equipment for the Intelligent Park Pilot. With Automated Valet Parking to Level 4, the driver hands over the vehicle to the parking garage in a stopping zone at the entrance to a parking garage equipped with the corresponding intelligent infrastructure and leaves the car, which then parks and exits fully automatically and driverless. Mercedes-Benz has had approval for series production of fully automated parking in accordance with SAE Level 4, for example in the P6 parking garage at Stuttgart Airport, since the end of last year. BMW and Valeo also want to offer corresponding solutions, but in the future without infrastructure upgrades on the part of the parking garages.

Not confusing at all what hardware MB are using 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Our vocal down-rampers suddenly evaporated and a lot of supporters with short history are back.

Random dynamics or foul play?

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

KiKi

Regular
Our vocal down-rampers suddenly evaporated and a lot of supporters with short history are back.

I have a short history also, but I was one of the silent readers at the beginning. I have always been a supporter, sometimes still with little fear and doubt, but I will keep my stocks until they have gone to the moon or till I or Brainchip will die. So no foul play from my side!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

mrgds

Regular
Congrates to those who posted today that they had bought more!!!! (y)
Like @Boab you need "BALLS OF STEEL " to go the distance, ................... and like many have stated, BRN are in a "way better position "than they have ever been!!!

Just a random thought, and something ive not seen mentioned here, ...................... IMO its quiet possible that along with the shorting campain, bot trading etc, ...................... that LDA with their newly acquired 20 odd million shares have lent/used them to destruct the s/p down from their $0.58 to where we were around lunch today only to accumulate plenty more.

Dissapointed at @wilzy123 for no green baby rocket today ...........................:)

AKIDA ( Balls of Steel ) BALLISATA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Quatrojos

Regular

It's interesting. I wonder if the share price could be juiced up for a short attack post Q. Market depth changes certainly looked suspicious...

Reactions: 9 users
Congrates to those who posted today that they had bought more!!!! (y)
Like @Boab you need "BALLS OF STEEL " to go the distance, ................... and like many have stated, BRN are in a "way better position "than they have ever been!!!

Just a random thought, and something ive not seen mentioned here, ...................... IMO its quiet possible that along with the shorting campain, bot trading etc, ...................... that LDA with their newly acquired 20 odd million shares have lent/used them to destruct the s/p down from their $0.58 to where we were around lunch today only to accumulate plenty more.

Dissapointed at @wilzy123 for no green baby rocket today ...........................:)

AKIDA ( Balls of Steel ) BALLISATA
That's a very risky play, I don't believe they would take such a risk. While buying back, they would likely end up at the same average share price, but could be higher or lower, no certaintees for them. Further there is the legal risk.

• Thinking
It's interesting. I wonder if the share price could be juiced up for a short attack post Q. Market depth changes certainly looked suspicious...
It feels like a leaky ship with that late buying up of stock. Potentially the report has some quite good news in it.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Arizona State University promoting summer internships with BrainChip

View attachment 35124
View attachment 35125
View attachment 35126

View attachment 35127

Great way to pick up some potential rising stars.
Wonderful initiative by Brainchip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom