BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
Sitting in on the sidelines waiting till after the 4C to buy more 🔥
Yeah me too. If it's bad then lower prices available. If it surprises then can buy into strength with more confidence.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Realinfo

Regular
The eternal optimist…

Re: the first quarter 4C…revenue totalled $5,071,252 for 2022, but only $2,717,000 was received by 31 Dec’22.
If my arithmetic hasn’t deserted me, that leaves the princely sum of $2,354,000 outstanding.
Surely there will be something new in between 1 Jan and 31 March’23, so I’m hopeful of at least a mill.

Re: Mercedes…In Jan’22 they said ‘working with California based AI experts Brainchip, our engineers developed SYSTEMS (plural) based on Brainchip’s Akida hardware and software. The example in the EQXX is the ‘hey Mercedes’ hot-word detection system. It is 5-10 times more efficient than other voice control’

‘The technology programme behind the Vision-EQXX will define and enable future Mercedes Benz models and features…that’s why it’s such an important car’

They went on to say that from idea to road, the EQXX only took 18 months, beginning around July 2020 to launch in the first week of Jan 2022.

So Mercedes were talking with our battler from early 2020…that’s 3 years people.

I have said that it’s no big deal secret that a company is using Akida…the BIG secret now is HOW they are using it. Since the above announcement by Mercedes, there has been absolute silence from them. For mine, this is because they don’t want their competitors knowing HOW THEY ARE USING AKIDA.

Their logo continues to adorn BRN’s website…me, myself personally has no doubt that Akida is in the newly released Mercedes E-Class, whether they say so or not.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

GazDix

Regular
Bought more today.

Fundamentals have only increased, but it is all about time. Maybe we are delayed getting IP deals or not. Don't care.
Up to $2, all the way back down here. Our shares on issue are being taken more and more by institutions and I for one am not missing out.

Re: The communication to shareholder podcast. Really? Some of you are just like babies. Damned if they do and damned if they don't. Some you who voted early for the AGM votes have a serious case of anchoring bias.

For those complaining about price, I will just borrow a saying from the crypto world - NGMI - (you are) not going to make it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

newpunta

Regular
PUNTER (not so new anymore) has something to say.

I have kept my mouth shut for some time now and just copped this shorting on the chin and buying more at these ridiculous share prices - the previous dip down and also this one for as long as it may continue.
There is a point I wish to make - and will email this message to the management also, in case they miss it here!
Fortunately I can laugh at this predicament and take advantage even tho is not a nice predicament..... but I have doubts many other investors feel the same as I do.
I will inform the management that,
I not only call for, but as a long term investor here and fan of the Brain Tech - DEMAND they do the right thing and fix this mess very soon !

If they have any form of decency & respect for their battle bashed investors, they can turn this share price around in an instant.
This is not a top secret sensitive national or military operation that we are progressing – and when some disclosure is required in the name of decency – it should be provided.

Otherwise, IF they continue to ALLOW this unrealistic share price and unnecessary stress caused to many investors
- it could be viewed as a LOW ACT.
Management have managed to pull out of OUR hat Millions of shares to give away – when clearly there seemed from what I have gathered NO legal requirement to do so, ( a gift ) and I STRONGLY suggest they should be doing some gifting to DO THE RIGHT THING for their shareholders – IN WHAT IS CLEARLY A TIME OF NEED.
If they can do that for ex directors – they can do this for their loyal shareholders !

I suggest they communcate with our clients and quite simply explain to some of them – that OUR share PRICE needs URGENT assist and there is now a need to out some information or positive details to steady this ship.
Such an actiobn could not & will not be detrimental to many of our clients and I am QUITE sure they will be understanding of what needs doing.

We have been under attack for too long and you guys seem to be letting shareholders sit in the water like LAME DUCKS whilst being bombarded for no good reason…… other than GREED.
Is not a good look for Brain Management and by ignoring the bashing your supporters have bin taking for way too long now – may even trigger thoughts by some, that you guys are complicit simply by allowing this to continue and providing lame excuses for not being able to help.
I am not familiar with NDA's ....... but am very familiar with actions that involve doing THE RIGHT THING and is now time for some of that action.

I do understand GREED is a stock market ideology but what management fails to understand at present is we are also a society of humans and with that comes obligations of decency to LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN, which is a much more important principle and ideology.

I ask that you please, DO THE RIGHT THING ……. Or at least TRY.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
The eternal optimist…

Re: the first quarter 4C…revenue totalled $5,071,252 for 2022, but only $2,717,000 was received by 31 Dec’22.
If my arithmetic hasn’t deserted me, that leaves the princely sum of $2,354,000 outstanding.
Surely there will be something new in between 1 Jan and 31 March’23, so I’m hopeful of at least a mill.
IMO, the big pushdown in SP by the shorters is inversely proportional to the news in the coming 4C. I expect to be pleasantly surprised by the great increase in revenue.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Foxdog

Regular
IMO, the big pushdown in SP by the shorters is inversely proportional to the news in the coming 4C. I expect to be pleasantly surprised by the great increase in revenue.
If this is the case than you are entitled to be the Un-Humble Genius thereafter and crow from the rooftops 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

KKFoo

Regular
I am betting on Mercedes is using Akida in their 2024 models, just based on that I am buying, regardless of the next 4 c result.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Looks like a Friday arvo 4C which does'nt bode well for outstanding income for the March QTR IMO.
If its released say in the last week then it would be of benefit for a SP rise ....Sadly leaving it to Friday to give us time to mull over its content throughout the weekend.

EXR good example of putting 4C/update out well before the last minute... Here's hoping it does surprise us to the upside though.

Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
Looks like a Friday arvo 4C which does'nt bode well for outstanding income for the March QTR IMO.
If its released say in the last week then it would be of benefit for a SP rise ....Sadly leaving it to Friday to give us time to mull over its content throughout the weekend.

EXR good example of putting 4C/update out well before the last minute... Here's hoping it does surprise us to the upside though.
I'm tipping tomorrow morning pre open

Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Maybe a "doin a Merc" announcement along with the 4c! 😀 1 plate Hot chips for the table from me after the agm if im wrong and 2 plates hotchips on the table if im right 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Fox151

Regular
I'm tipping tomorrow morning pre open
I'm tipping it will be when they can be bothered finishing writing it. I'm not convinced they're putting great strategic thinking into it because the share price will do what the share price does.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

jk6199

Regular
SP sneaking up last 15 to 20 minutes?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
I'm tipping it will be when they can be bothered finishing writing it. I'm not convinced they're putting great strategic thinking into it because the share price will do what the share price does.
Perhaps it's taking so long because of all the big numbers to add up 🤞

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Where are we on the emotional investment cycle here on BRN I wonder ?

View attachment 35113

Capitulation ... or moving into despondency I reckon.
All very normal .

And the investing strategy against this emotional investment cycle ( which the "shorts" are all over ).

And the trick, identify point of despondency and have the conviction and emotional fortitude to invest your funds at "despondency" ... provided your investment thesis is correct of course. Hats off to anyone with the balls ( "emotional fortitude" ) to be buying right now ... including the ladies in the room of course.
Yep bought again today, don't have any balls though, mind you my husband would say to the contrary 😳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Xray1

Regular
Some big numbers have been taken out
I think the 4C might be released today after trading hours say at 4.15pm .............. It seems as though in my opinion that there is currently some FOMO buying at these low prices by punters.

Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
This definitely looks like general capitulation. There is no way the company is worth less now than it was 18 months ago. It'll find an irrational floor before turning around. A revenue producing IP announcement thrown into the mix will see this reverse as quickly as it has descended. Those with enough courage to buy now while all are panicking might reap significant rewards.
My opinion only.
I think we passed "irrational floor" back at 60c mate, 40c is a friggin steal. A friggin steal i tellya

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

gex

Regular
1682575870787.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Cardpro

Regular
Oh wow green!!