Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
This one always puts me in a good mood

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
If BRN went belly up, they would make 10s of millions, buying the shares back for pennies..

Shorting, is basically a bet against a company's success, or valuation.

Would you bet against the BrainChip team and AKIDA?..
NO SIR !! :cool:;):cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TopCat

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Made some memes. Have a laugh guys, gals and have a good weekend.

dog.png

bird laughing at human.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
The boomers of TSE will hold Uiux down and wash his mouth out with soap if he’s not careful 😂
Ok champ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Perhaps some historical perspective from recent history will assist:

1. 30.8.22 Chris Dawson was convicted of the murder of his wife and multiple posters commented
through until at least 31.8.22

2. 31.8.22 two major events occurred in the world of neuromorphic computing the first being Jesse Chapman holidaying in Fiji leading to multiple posts and photos and the second being the death of Mikhail Gorbachev leading to multiple posts through to the next day and 9 posts about this event before this post appeared aggressively imploring posters to stop posting about non neuromorphic topics and I quote:

“Where’s the little umbrella Chapman?” #2839931

On 8.9.22 there were two posts referencing the serious state of health of the late Queen. On 9.9.22 there were 5 posts offering condolences before a light hearted post about little umbrellas.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
I totally agree with you. I’ve seen members get shafted for mentioning something that had little or no relevance to BRN. Yet @uiux simply asked people not to talk about the Queen on this thread and everyone is losing their minds.

Just like you said, profanity occurs pretty frequently here and some specific members here are focusing on what Uiux said for whatever reason.
i don't really think is a question of being shafted i just think take this for example @JK200SX spoke greek for a few episodes trying to find his 5th cousin (lol) and I'm not so sure if that entailed some neuromorphic greek speech but the banter continued without too much interruption and so the queens passing is just that the convo may last a few episodes but it will pass and neuromorphic lingo will reign again.

So my take on it is let things slightly off topic flow as end of day it will all come back to one word -

AKIDA 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Wickedwolf

Regular
In uiux’s defence, has anyone tried watching any tv tonight…every bloody channel…and the one night my internet is out so no Netflix🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
And learning our $20 yes $20 gathering will be amazing. I'm not a perth resident but anyone in Perth know of a great wine and food venue nane it and i shall be there 😀
Hi MDhere,

$20 would be Amazing 🎉🎉🎉

Learning
It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hi MDhere,

$20 would be Amazing 🎉🎉🎉

Learning
$20. I would cry tears of joy!!!
Animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
In uiux’s defence, has anyone tried watching any tv tonight…every bloody channel…and the one night my internet is out so no Netflix🤦‍♂️

I was not aware that the sun rose in the east every morning, and that this was considered justification for being certain behaviour.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
So uiux statement this morning on no queen stuff has resulted in stuff posted all day, clearly deliberately provocative.

Clearly a high d personality who wont apologise for statements ff, so dont expect otherwise, and i know u dont....

Hes (definitely a he) also fighting lone battle on hc and getting no help, so a soldier we have on our side, and we need him. Cue the comments about who cares about hc....

We need non pc warriors, ill leave it at that.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Wickedwolf

Regular
$20. I would cry tears of joy!!!
Animated GIF
I was not aware that the sun rose in the east every morning, and that this was considered justification for being certain behaviou
I was not aware that the sun rose in the east every morning, and that this was considered justification
I was not aware that the sun rose in the east every morning, and that this was considered justification for being certain behaviour.
You need to get up earlier

Reactions: 3 users
Just as I ask the 1 percent question I feel it is appropriate to conclude that as Mercedes Benz claimed that AKIDA offered a five to ten times performance improvement over anything else this must have included anything that LG could suggest or introduce.

That being the case what would the logical argument be that LG could mount for not exploring the use of AKIDA technology in this way.

I am reminded in saying this that @TECH has going back to HC days suggested LG as a company to watch.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Still waiting for the big south korean company to be revealed

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Hi MDhere,

$20 would be Amazing 🎉🎉🎉

Learning
I believe a $20 is achievable in our mid term future. By my back of the napkin calculations this would require a market cap of around $34b. This does not seem unrealistic at all given all we have in the pipeline. Considering the extremely high profit margins our model will deliver and taking the valuation PE multiplier for this industry, our expected future annual turnover would easily support such a number (or greater) in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

stuart888

Regular
Intel's Mike Davies (AI Chief) just did a podcast.

AI's Next Giant Leap, for sure is already happening in Brainchip! (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I don't have a SMSF so wasn't to sure tbh.. Would be great to have some clarity on what they do with the purchased shares.

Only heard it from the grapevine that these kind of things happen. I'm all for a good short squeeze as i wont be selling my shares for a long time. if at all. Adding to the collection will more likely occur.

As Gollum says... "My precious"

the lord of the rings GIF
G'day Townyj
I've contacted Hostplus, my Super with this question.
They told me that because they're keeping our shares in a trust fund those shares aren't loaned for shorts.
I'm not entirely sure about that claim, since they're using UBS as their broker and UBS is very well known for shorting.

Having said that, I don't mind shorting activities in itself. It's a free market, everyone's opinions on market is different and that's what makes a market, and that's how we get different share prices including higher price to sell, and lower prices to top up. If someone wants to short because companies have high PE, low revenue, a stock that's already come down from recent heights, and is now held by some of the knowledgeable holders...... well I say Good Luck and by all means short away. That's asking for a disaster. Those who know shorting would absolutely stay away now, because they know they're playing with fire. Those shorts also act as a support when SP goes down, since they'll start buying when volume dries up on the offer side and they'll have to cover.

What I DON'T agree with and support are the associated activities that come with shorting. We have seen shorters spreading misinformation, creating fear, avoid debates, but attack founders and company professionals personally, including their looks, and go down a level that's low even for those that are in that camp.

So again, I have the opinion that if my shares are loaned for shorting I don't mind, personally, but if shorters want to take my shares as loan and attack the company with BS on socials, I'm not one to keep quiet either.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

stuart888

Regular
Who is Molly Made? Which made 3 fantastic examples of Akida SNN 3 years ago?

1662759610520.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
My wife and daughters always laugh at me when I sing this song and replace Tequila with Akida. It fits so well 🤣
I will never sing that song the same way ever again !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Fox151

Regular
So uiux statement this morning on no queen stuff has resulted in stuff posted all day, clearly deliberately provocative.

Clearly a high d personality who wont apologise for statements ff, so dont expect otherwise, and i know u dont....

Hes (definitely a he) also fighting lone battle on hc and getting no help, so a soldier we have on our side, and we need him. Cue the comments about who cares about hc....

We need non pc warriors, ill leave it at that.
Personally, I found it interesting the number of 1 post posters vs regular posters that jumped to uiux's defence.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom