BRN Discussion Ongoing

overpup

Regular
I can’t believe they’re making a man the Queen, this woke no sense has gone too far
I am more worried that they are making a dud the Queen... Should have passed over Charlie to William I reckon

Reactions: 3 users

Jefwilto

Regular
How long has it been since we had a green day on a Friday though?
Well Foxy,we may not have finished in the green today,but we did finish in the green from last Friday,up 5% so thats pretty green to me 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

jla

Regular
How would they manage to get the information? It's not like they will be trading BRN only, brn is probably small portion of their portfolio and I dont think they would only trade when they get 'insider' info... they probably look at the technical side..!
Yes I understand they would use technical side plus other indicators, I am not saying they get inside infomation, But they would have many ears
to the ground, and yes they would have many other stocks, But just think about $80 mil in one stock and not have a good idear what was going
on.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Medina

Geez this forum can be petty sometimes. @uiux simply said he doesn’t care about the monarchy. He didn’t say he was glad the Queen died or anything of the sort. I also do not care about the royals. Profanity occurs here frequently and yet this is the occasion people want to pull a member up for it?

Let’s face it, no one cares that he swore. Else, why are others not pulled up for it? The value @uiux brings is on par with FF.
I totally agree with you. I’ve seen members get shafted for mentioning something that had little or no relevance to BRN. Yet @uiux simply asked people not to talk about the Queen on this thread and everyone is losing their minds.

Just like you said, profanity occurs pretty frequently here and some specific members here are focusing on what Uiux said for whatever reason.

Reactions: 8 users

Lex555

Regular
The Trouble is I have been hearing that they will get burnt for 12 months now, they have a lot of money invested, So in my humble
opinion they would have some idea when news is coming. Do you invest around $80 mil and know nothing, they are mostly pros, not mum and Dads
There are also a lot of pro’s on the street corners at Kings Cross, doesn’t mean they know what they’re doing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Cardpro

Regular
I am sure they are willing to trade without non-public information. Also, 80Mill is probably a small portion of their portfolio...

But that being said, I do understand the frustration, my first Brainchip Parcel was from 2015 and I know there were many promises that didn't come to fruition, but I reckon it will finally come to the fruition soon! (Imo)

Reactions: 2 users

cassip

Regular
To add to the previous discussion:
Ethical considerations are essential with the advancement of AI.
Also for this reason it is valuable to show respect and appreciation especially in this forum; this includes an appreciative language.
Expressing your opinion should be possible without hurting the feelings of others.
Perhaps this is worth considering.
P.S.: thank you for your intervention @FF
Regards
cassip

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
As a regular contributor to these threads, I don't know you and nothing I've read from you suggests I should even care about your opinion

Back into obscurity, please

Please keep your ego flexing to posts on the crapper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TopCat

Regular

Polyn’s NeuroSense and NASP Technology​

This week, Polyn made headlines when it announced that its proprietary neuromorphic computing chip called NeuroSense had been packaged and evaluated for the first time. Called its neuromorphic analog signal processor (NASP) technology, the NASP technology is designed to be a real-time edge sensor signal processor.

A question for the experts here….can Akida be a neuromorphic analog signal processor?

Reactions: 2 users

uiux

Regular

Polyn’s NeuroSense and NASP Technology​

This week, Polyn made headlines when it announced that its proprietary neuromorphic computing chip called NeuroSense had been packaged and evaluated for the first time. Called its neuromorphic analog signal processor (NASP) technology, the NASP technology is designed to be a real-time edge sensor signal processor.

A question for the experts here….can Akida be a neuromorphic analog signal processor?

Wilzys got this

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
As a regular contributor to these threads, I don't know you and nothing I've read from you suggests I should even care about your opinion

Back into obscurity, please
Grumpy old man Buddy.....Take care.........

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

gex

Regular
I leave for one day...

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Im Out GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi FF,

What a Amazing company Brainchip is:

Our founder is Amazing

The technology is Amazing

The management is Amazing

Last but not least, the shareholders of Brainchip is Amazingly knowledgeable.

Learning
It's great to be a shareholder.

PS. May our Queen rise to heaven ❤️.
And learning our $20 yes $20 gathering will be amazing. I'm not a perth resident but anyone in Perth know of a great wine and food venue nane it and i shall be there 😀

• Love
  • Haha

MDhere

Regular
Here we go again turning yourself into a victim and hero of free speech.

Give me a break. Your language and aggression were and are inappropriate.

Your attempt now to justify is completely hollow because her body would not yet even be cold.

Your fear about the next month is fake and you are completely wrong but it is not in your character to ever admit you were wrong rather you play an excuse card every single time.

By the way explain how your response so quickly after someone’s death could ever be appropriate and fit with your proclamation of speaking your mind.

Once you do this then we will all know that we should never mention the death of a loved one here because you will justifiably react in this manner again.

FF
I agree FF. i like you Uiux as ive also met u in person but really? Tse is a place of friendship and the death of a Queen who reigned for so long isnt in my opinion to just brush under the carpet because she isn't neuromorphic material is a little heavy on this forum. Yes we all love Akida but we are all human without chips and we all have feelings.
One shot learning will give Akida this ability too through the 5 human senses. So technically its all topic related.
Cheers and let free speech reign on here til we all reach 97

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
The Trouble is I have been hearing that they will get burnt for 12 months now, they have a lot of money invested, So in my humble
opinion they would have some idea when news is coming. Do you invest around $80 mil and know nothing, they are mostly pros, not mum and Dads
We need a strong catalyst to have a short squeeze and we haven't had that.

The shorters have not "invested" 80 million dollars into BRN at all.
They have borrowed over 90 million shares now (uncovered) at a margin cost to them (which must be maintained) and then sold (dumped) these shares on market, using algorithms etc.

There is a merry go round of shares being shorted and covered and yes they are making money from the difference.

Yes they aren't stupid and are managing to "control" the share price at the moment.

But if they were so professional, there wouldn't be such a thing as a short squeeze at all.
It just wouldn't happen..

When we do get some solid news, more shares will be shorted and sold at the higher prices, to take advantage of the "inevitable" drop.
At some point, if BrainChip is "the real deal" this drop, will not be as large as expected and demand for shares, Globally, will outweigh any selling pressure.

The over 90 million aggregate shares, that need to be bought back and returned to the lender, at some point, are not an investment, but potentially a huge liability.

BrainChip, is always going to be shorted for profit, but in the future, it will be at much higher levels, than it is now.
Some shorters at various levels, will be the losers.

The huge valuations of large Tech Companies, are in part, due to these activities.

That's why I love shorters, more than hate them 😉

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

jla

Regular
We need a strong catalyst to have a short squeeze and we haven't had that.

The shorters have not "invested" 80 million dollars into BRN at all.
They have borrowed over 90 million shares now (uncovered) at a margin cost to them (which must be maintained) and then sold (dumped) these shares on market, using algorithms etc.

There is a merry go round of shares being shorted and covered and yes they are making money from the difference.

Yes they aren't stupid and are managing to "control" the share price at the moment.

But if they were so professional, there wouldn't be such a thing as a short squeeze at all.
It just wouldn't happen..

When we do get some solid news, more shares will be shorted and sold at the higher prices, to take advantage of the "inevitable" drop.
At some point, if BrainChip is "the real deal" this drop, will not be as large as expected and demand for shares, Globally, will outweigh any selling pressure.

The over 90 million aggregate shares, that need to be bought back and returned to the lender, at some point, are not an investment, but potentially a huge liability.

The huge valuations of large Tech Companies, are in part, due to these activities.

That's why I love shorters, more than hate them 😉
Yes you are right, the have borrowed 90 million shares, But if BRN went belly up they have to find around $80 mil to cove as I understand,

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Yes you are right, the have borrowed 90 million shares, But if BRN went belly up they have to find around $80 mil to cove as I understand,
If BRN went belly up, they would make 10s of millions, buying the shares back for pennies..

Shorting, is basically a bet against a company's success, or valuation.

Would you bet against the BrainChip team and AKIDA?..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
A bit of duty, service, and dedication to TSE might get us back on track

Agreed Blind Freddie! Let's all get our groove on and get right on track again.🕺💃

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom