Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Methinks it's time for the SP to become amazing too......🤔
Hi Foxdog,

Great minds think alike.

Learning

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I didn't make any monarchy posts. Why don't you make like a tree and fuck off.

Young Biff, almost ignored old Biff's BRN tip too..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

krugerrands

Regular
This is intresting:

Intel & Mercedes!

"While this may sound futuristic, Intel’s neuromorphic computing research is already fostering interesting use cases, including how to add new voice interaction commands to Mercedes-Benz vehicles; create a robotic hand that delivers medications to patients; or develop chips that recognize hazardous chemicals."

It's great to be a shareholder.

"Neuromorphic computing isn’t yet available as a commercially viable technology. "

oh-really-now.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
S

Straw

I think Zeebot's previous reminder about community moderation is relevant atm.
We are doing the community here no favours with outright hostility. It's a good place.

Reactions: 21 users

Cardpro

Regular
My guess is that the shorters are trying their best to keep the price down to minimise the loss

Reactions: 2 users
My guess is that the shorters are trying their best to keep the price down to minimise the loss
Well aggregate shorts have passed 90 million again 😛

They sure are heaping more wood onto the pile 🤣

_20220909_143302.JPG

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Geez this forum can be petty sometimes. @uiux simply said he doesn’t care about the monarchy. He didn’t say he was glad the Queen died or anything of the sort. I also do not care about the royals. Profanity occurs here frequently and yet this is the occasion people want to pull a member up for it?

Let’s face it, no one cares that he swore. Else, why are others not pulled up for it? The value @uiux brings is on par with FF.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Proga

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Dhm

Regular
Well aggregate shorts have passed 90 million again 😛

They sure are heaping more wood onto the pile 🤣

View attachment 16200
I'm loving this! 90,000,000 shorts. When the big announcement drops, and it will, there will be 90 million extra shares in covering frenzy. Not to mention a shedload of observers who are waiting for a reason to jump in... I have more $ to add to the BRN rocket to the moon as well.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Geez this forum can be petty sometimes. @uiux simply said he doesn’t care about the monarchy. He didn’t say he was glad the Queen died or anything of the sort. I also do not care about the royals. Profanity occurs here frequently and yet this is the occasion people want to pull a member up for it?

Let’s face it, no one cares that he swore. Else, why are others not pulled up for it? The value @uiux brings is on par with FF.
The boomers of TSE will hold Uiux down and wash his mouth out with soap if he’s not careful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Could everyone please stop bickering because we have far bigger fish to fry. Like this giant 1496 pound Atlantic Salmon of an announcement from LG from 21 June 2022 which states "Additionally, the MBUX Hyperscreen incorporates a driver monitoring system (DMS) with driving assistance and passenger safety functions, made possible by the new electronic architecture."

Here's how I interpret this. LG can't NOT know about us.

Not only that! It also states "LG is also hard at work creating a human-machine interface (HMI) that prioritizes the safety of vehicle passengers." So if LG has ackowledged that the safety functions are made possible by the new elctronic software (and AKIDA is the software), then it stand to reason that we are INDISPENSABLE. Not to mention, the Hyerpscreen was voted the best because of the collaborative efforts of all of the parties involved - LG , Mercedes & BrainChip.

BrainChip's the best. Chuck out the rest!

B 💋

LOVE + PEACE + MUNG BEANS ☮️

06/21/2022

The ‘Hyper’ Innovative Vehicle Solutions

Mercedes-Benz EQS MBUS Hyperscreen Image 1

Photo Credit : The MBUX Hyperscreen featured in Mercedes-Benz EQS

LG has been focusing on creating new technologies and solutions for the fast-changing automotive industry, working hand-in-hand with leading global carmakers to help shape the future of mobility.

LG’s unique capabilities and extensive knowhow in improving the user experience, garnered across years of leadership in the consumer electronics and IT businesses, have proven key to the company’s success in creating a new generation of automotive parts solutions. Known for its willingness to explore new ideas, and for its long history of bring out the value in customers’ life, LG is now leading the way to a more connected, enjoyable and safer future on the world’s roads.

Mercedes-Benz EQS MBUS Hyperscreen Image 2

Photo Credit : The MBUX Hyperscreen inside the Mercedes-Benz EQS

In order to improve its offerings every single year, LG conducts in-depth research to gain a thorough understanding of consumers and their needs. The success and insight garnered from the pursuit of this approach have put LG in a unique position to contribute to the evolution of the in-vehicle experience. The perfect partner for forward-thinking automakers, LG is also hard at work creating a human-machine interface (HMI) that prioritizes the safety of vehicle passengers.

Mercedes-Benz, LG’s well-known customer, recently Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) Hyperscreen was recognized for excellence in display application at one of the world’s largest display events. LG Vehicle component Solutions company played a central role in bringing the MBUX Hyperscreen to life, supplying its immense expertise in cutting-edge display tech, and its latest in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system, to the groundbreaking project.

Everything began in 2016 when Mercedes-Benz’ engineers began looking for a viable way to integrate a single, continuous touchscreen into the vehicle cockpit. After countless meetings and discussions between LG and the German carmaker, Mercedes-Benz’s vision for a seamless cockpit system – one that would revolution the connection between human and car – came into clear view.

Mercedes-Benz EQS MBUS Hyperscreen Image 3

Photo Credit : The MBUX Hyperscreen featured in Mercedes-Benz EQS

A combination of three high-resolution and high-brightness display screens – a 12.3-inch LCD instrument cluster, a 17.7-inch plastic-OLED center information display and 12.3-inch plastic-OLED passenger display – the LG VS Pillar to Pillar (P2P) display provides the MBUX Hyperscreen with its unique look and unmatched usability. Powered by the company’s IVI system, the sharp, vibrant display enables the driver and front-seat passenger to view a range of key vehicle information and easily access a wide variety of content. A curved glass cover creates the appearance of a single, continuous screen and delivers a flowing form factor in keeping with the design of the vehicle interior.

Additionally, the MBUX Hyperscreen incorporates a driver monitoring system (DMS) with driving assistance and passenger safety functions, made possible by the new electronic architecture.

Mercedes-Benz EQS MBUS Hyperscreen Image 4

Photo Credit : The MBUX Hyperscreen and interior cockpit view of Mercedes-Benz EQS

At Display Week 2022 in San Jose, California, the MBUX Hyperscreen was honored with the Society for Information Display’s ‘Display Application of the Year’ award, a meaningful recognition that points to the growing sophistication and importance of the in-vehicle display segment. Covering the full width of the dashboard, the attention-grabbing screen is a key feature of the sleek, futuristic Mercedes-Benz EQS.

Through its unmatched innovation and dedication, the LG has become an in-demand auto industry partner, taking an active role in shaping the future of mobility and elevating the on-road experience for drivers and passengers worldwide.
Nice Bravo!!! One nice saucer of milk for you!!

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Wickedwolf

Regular
I can’t believe they’re making a man the Queen, this woke no sense has gone too far

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Cardpro

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hi Foxdog,

Great minds think alike.

Learning
How long has it been since we had a green day on a Friday though?

Reactions: 5 users

jla

Regular
Those wood will help us soon and burn them >_<
The Trouble is I have been hearing that they will get burnt for 12 months now, they have a lot of money invested, So in my humble
opinion they would have some idea when news is coming. Do you invest around $80 mil and know nothing, they are mostly pros, not mum and Dads

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Iseki

Regular
The boomers of TSE will hold Uiux down and wash his mouth out with soap if he’s not careful 😂
I believe uiux was actually supporting Rex C. against the silly assertion that he should abdicate immediately.
But then I believe a lot of strange, silly, unrelated things, just like Rex C. himself. I remember when all the western world was anti Islam, he said he didn't want to be head of the Anglo church but a defender of all faith, all beliefs. Of course he was ahead then, just as some will always be behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Cyw

Regular
The Trouble is I have been hearing that they will get burnt for 12 months now, they have a lot of money invested, So in my humble
opinion they would have some idea when news is coming. Do you invest around $80 mil and know nothing, they are mostly pros, not mum and Dads
I agree with that. Don't underestimate the power of the shorters. They have a lot of tricks in their sleeves. Some of them also hold long in a collar type strategy.

• Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
How long has it been since we had a green day on a Friday though?
Quite a little while, it's was 14 July 2022

Learning

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Cardpro

Regular
How would they manage to get the information? It's not like they will be trading BRN only, brn is probably small portion of their portfolio and I dont think they would only trade when they get 'insider' info... they probably look at the technical side..!

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom