BRN Discussion Ongoing

When I read that Brainchip had engaged with Carnegie Mellon I had this idea that I had read something somewhere about a connection.

I even asked Brainchip how they had managed such an impressive academic partnering and after some initial enthusiasm to find out and let me know the silence was deafening. Undeterred I have chipped away at the memory block and a short time ago it gave way and:

“SAN FRANCISCO, June 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BrainChip Holdings Ltd. (“BrainChip” or the “Company”) (ASX:BRN), a leading developer of software and hardware accelerated solutions for advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms Julie H. Stein as Lead Independent Director.

Ms Stein joined the Company’s Board of Directors in November of 2016 and currently serves as Chair of the Company’s Audit Committee and as a member of the Company’s Remuneration Committee. Ms Stein has an exemplary background in strategic planning, finance and corporate governance. She is a Leadership Fellow with the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), holds a Certificate from the Stanford University Law School Directors’ College and

holds a CERT Certificate in Cybersecurity Oversight from the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute.”

So there it is the early connection. Is it just a coincidence or has this been in the pipeline now for many years???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 53 users

Lex555

Regular
A Fact Finder weekend crazy idea.

Tony Dawe is alleged to have said something along the lines that a couple of EAP’s had completely thrown out their ideas for AKD1000 after realising how powerful it was and gone back to the drawing board thus delaying the anticipated outcome of the EAP.

What if one of these was Nintendo and that is why the March 2021 release date of their new product was abandoned and is now estimated to be March, 2023.

If AKIDA is capable of increasing the Rover speed to 20 kph on the Moon what can it do for Nintendo.

As I said a weekend crazy idea.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

What if they realized they didn’t need a primary controller and if the console had a camera that could track a players eye movements, allowing them to think / look to the next move.

Four cameras could allow a family including those too young or immobile easier accessibility.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
It seems automotive is where everyone wants to be including MegaChip and along side gaming for possible use cases of AKIDA they included automotive.

Not saying either yes or no to your proposal but could the extra 2 million come from Mercedes via MegaChip???? It fits your timeline.

My speculative thought only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi @Fact Finder

Yes it is possible for sure though I don't really see this pricing model will apply to Mercedes....just my gut feel and I will explain.

The question begs - Does Brainchip customise their pricing models depending on the scale of consumption and also the brand involved from the manufacturing customer of the BRN tech? Especially those in the EAP group. If BRN are smart and we know they are they would be customising pricing if they can see the mass scale consumption from one customer and they get a worldwide brand onboard.

We pretty much know BRN standard pricing model for the "new" customers coming in the front door.....now. But any good retailer of goods will assess if the customer buy in is big enough (like Mercedes) would they really be charging them the million or two upfront - I tend to think not really we also know they have not even charged them for what would be substantial professional services used in the last two to three years. Which go's for these key EAP's really as BRN wants the key partnerships and exposure.

I have been a part on many ICT contracts and really in the end everything is negotiable in the deal. Also, As the dollar value goes up in the deal the more negotiation variance occurs to what you can get included in the deal (ie. More for free or very little cost)

We also know that Mercedes and most other EAP's have NOT been paying brainchip for their professional services to date as this has not shown up in the revenue - so we know there is a lot of "in kind" (For free) work being undertaken and this is all so Brainchip can get an awesome foothold in the market with key business names and key technology platforms.

If I were Mercedes I would have been negotiating with Brainchip at the outset(2019/2020) Saying - "Work with us long term to build a new platform for our cars - we will need your techs to work with our techs over the next few years to develop the MB.OS platform and you then will be guaranteed ongoing long term revenue on the production use of your chip at a negoticated rate of $x.xx per chip/vehicle."

Brainchip gets Mercedes name association (best of breed), mass exposure of working models/tech and mass onging revenue long term. It's a sweet deal.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
kiss of death time, but the SP is holding up ok, thrown another 6K in my smsf in the pot, thought would be 5% down, but yeah she seem to be holding up

and why wouldnt it, been a crap few weeks in the SP after a solid 6 monthly report

only 10 months to go until 30 june where my target is 5 buks.... (not that im selling at that stage, maybe a small % few)

2.50 by Xmas anyone?

hold em tight!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Cardpro

Regular
I think someone with large holding is selling or it's being shorted a lot... 🤔

Reactions: 1 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
kiss of death time, but the SP is holding up ok, thrown another 6K in my smsf in the pot, thought would be 5% down, but yeah she seem to be holding up

and why wouldnt it, been a crap few weeks in the SP after a solid 6 monthly report

only 10 months to go until 30 june where my target is 5 buks.... (not that im selling at that stage, maybe a small % few)

2.50 by Xmas anyone?

hold em tight!!!
Got some more today too, although frustrated i missed them at .885.

Edit: Point taken about subtle flex, so have put my modesty hat back on. Cheers for the reality check

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Cardpro

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I think someone with large holding is selling or it's being shorted a lot... 🤔
Look at the market

Reactions: 4 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Dance Show Off GIF by TLC Europe

Saying how many shares you bought.. subtle flexes going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cardpro

Regular
As an exceptionally intelligent vehicle, the EQS has up to 350 sensors, depending on the equipment. These record distances, speeds and accelerations, lighting conditions, precipitation and temperatures, seat occupancy as well as the driver’s blink of an eye or the passengers’ speech. This wealth of information is processed by control units that, controlled by algorithms, make decisions at lightning speed. So they are the brain, so to speak. The new EQS can expand its capabilities based on new experiences, because it is highly capable of learning thanks to artificial intelligence (AI).
Thanks to powerful sensors that monitor the vehicle’s surroundings, the parking systems can help the driver with manoeuvring in many areas. The driver can park and unpark the car via smartphone using Remote Parking Assist.

The MBUX Hyperscreen (standard on the EQS 53) is the absolute highlight in the interior. This large, curved screen unit sweeps almost from A-pillar to A-pillar. Three screens sit under a cover glass and appear to merge into one. The 12.3-inch OLED display for the front passenger gives them their own display and control area. The entertainment functions are only available there while the car is being driven in accordance with the country-specific legal regulations. Mercedes-EQ relies on an intelligent, camera-based locking logic: if the camera detects that the driver is looking at the front passenger display, it is automatically dimmed.

With adaptive software, MBUX adapts completely to its user and makes personalised suggestions for numerous infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions. With the zero layer, the most important applications are always offered on the top level within the field of vision, according to situation and context.

The latest generation of driver assistance systems includes numerous driver support functions. New, for example, is the additional microsleep warning from ATTENTION ASSIST. It analyses the driver’s eyelid movements through a camera on the driver’s display (only in conjunction with MBUX Hyperscreen). The assistance display within the driver’s display shows the operation of the driving assistance systems in a comprehensible full-screen view.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Best not to. 😁😁
Fire sale, genuinely think this is not the end off it based on cash rate increase predictions and other BS.

Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Fire sale, genuinely think this is not the end off it based on cash rate increase predictions and other BS.
HOLD. HOLD.
HOLD.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Rskiff

Regular
When I read that Brainchip had engaged with Carnegie Mellon I had this idea that I had read something somewhere about a connection.

I even asked Brainchip how they had managed such an impressive academic partnering and after some initial enthusiasm to find out and let me know the silence was deafening. Undeterred I have chipped away at the memory block and a short time ago it gave way and:

“SAN FRANCISCO, June 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BrainChip Holdings Ltd. (“BrainChip” or the “Company”) (ASX:BRN), a leading developer of software and hardware accelerated solutions for advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms Julie H. Stein as Lead Independent Director.

Ms Stein joined the Company’s Board of Directors in November of 2016 and currently serves as Chair of the Company’s Audit Committee and as a member of the Company’s Remuneration Committee. Ms Stein has an exemplary background in strategic planning, finance and corporate governance. She is a Leadership Fellow with the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), holds a Certificate from the Stanford University Law School Directors’ College and

holds a CERT Certificate in Cybersecurity Oversight from the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute.”

So there it is the early connection. Is it just a coincidence or has this been in the pipeline now for many years???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
wow @Fact Finder what a memory bank!!! It is impressive that past and present people that Brainchip had attracted to the ranks ,have and continue to connect other organisations to Brainchip. To think of the ones Lou did, and all the past directors etc and now Sean. The connections are massive. Thank you to them all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cardpro

Regular
As an exceptionally intelligent vehicle, the EQS has up to 350 sensors, depending on the equipment. These record distances, speeds and accelerations, lighting conditions, precipitation and temperatures, seat occupancy as well as the driver’s blink of an eye or the passengers’ speech. This wealth of information is processed by control units that, controlled by algorithms, make decisions at lightning speed. So they are the brain, so to speak. The new EQS can expand its capabilities based on new experiences, because it is highly capable of learning thanks to artificial intelligence (AI).
Thanks to powerful sensors that monitor the vehicle’s surroundings, the parking systems can help the driver with manoeuvring in many areas. The driver can park and unpark the car via smartphone using Remote Parking Assist.

The MBUX Hyperscreen (standard on the EQS 53) is the absolute highlight in the interior. This large, curved screen unit sweeps almost from A-pillar to A-pillar. Three screens sit under a cover glass and appear to merge into one. The 12.3-inch OLED display for the front passenger gives them their own display and control area. The entertainment functions are only available there while the car is being driven in accordance with the country-specific legal regulations. Mercedes-EQ relies on an intelligent, camera-based locking logic: if the camera detects that the driver is looking at the front passenger display, it is automatically dimmed.

With adaptive software, MBUX adapts completely to its user and makes personalised suggestions for numerous infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions. With the zero layer, the most important applications are always offered on the top level within the field of vision, according to situation and context.

The latest generation of driver assistance systems includes numerous driver support functions. New, for example, is the additional microsleep warning from ATTENTION ASSIST. It analyses the driver’s eyelid movements through a camera on the driver’s display (only in conjunction with MBUX Hyperscreen). The assistance display within the driver’s display shows the operation of the driving assistance systems in a comprehensible full-screen view.

I will cry if the above doesn't involve brainchip lol
Actually, I will also cry if they confirm brainchip is involved (tears of joy) 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
bandicam 2022-08-29 11-34-09-922.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20

"Mercedes-EQ relies on an intelligent, camera-based locking logic: if the camera detects that the driver is looking at the front passenger display, it is automatically dimmed."

I guess that the gaze direction detector uses a "fixed" reference point, such as the nose and then measures the distance of each of the eyeballs from the nose, so if you're glancing to the right, the left eyeball will be closer to the nose than the right eyeball.

So it wouldn't work for a boxer.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
what happens if your cross eyed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom