BRN Discussion Ongoing

Proga

Regular
Where does this say it will only be used in EQA and EQC? I cbf reading all that.
The EQA and the EQC are the only 2 electric models which run on the MMA platform

Reactions: 1 users

Dhm

Regular
Here's some info on the EQS SUV. There are five different equipment packages available. Surley this is a DEAD SET (NOT A DEAD CAT 🐈)GIVE-AWAY some (if not all) of the equipment packages will feature AKIDA?

And I quote:

"The €642.60 Interior Assistant that is the latest iteration of voice control capable of recognizing gestures and it even knows which way the driver is looking thanks to an array of cameras."

Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV launches, starting at €110,658​

Max McDee, 09 August 2022
Mercedes

The much awaited Mercedes-benz EQS SUV is finally fully detailed and ready to order. European customers can book their cars now and can expect deliveries as early as December with some vehicles possibly making their way a bit earlier.
The EQS SUV was made official in April, but it's only now that you can actually buy one. The vehicle is manufactured in the USA at the CO2 neutral Tuscaloosa plant in Alabama.
Online configurator for the EQS SUV is live
There are two options available initially - the EQS 450+ starts at €110,658.01 and the EQS 580 4MATIC starts at €135,291.10. There are three main trims available with each of the models: standard exterior with Electric Art interior, Electric Art interior and exterior and AMG Line exterior and interior.
Depending on the model chosen, there are five different equipment packages available - Advanced, Advanced Plus, Premium, Premium Plus and the top of the range Business Class.
Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV is now available starting at €110,658

MBUX Augmented Reality HUD is an extra option that will set you back €1,082.90 and it will overlay content and driver information on the windscreen making it appear to float in front of the car, reducing distraction.
There is a €392.70 optional radiator grille with the Star pattern and the €642.60 Interior Assistant that is the latest iteration of voice control capable of recognizing gestures and it even knows which way the driver is looking thanks to an array of cameras.

For additional €452.20 we can get the Trailer Maneuvering Assist that can adjust the angle of the steering wheel to help reversing with a trailer. The system is limited to speeds up to 5 kph and up to 15 degree gradients.
Rear side airbags are optional at €452.20 and another €535.50 will get Energizing Air Control Plus - a HEPA filtration system for the cabin.

For European customers, Mercedes offers the “me Charge” option which avails three charging tariffs across Europe. All new owners initially are getting the Charge L tariff that is free for the first year, after that it’s €17.90 per month.
The AC charging comes at €0.33 per kWh with an additional, so-called “blocking fee” of €0.06 per minute after the first 3 hours. That fee does not apply in Germany between 9pm and 8am.

DC charging comes at €0.39 per kWh with additional €0.20 per minute after the first hour. The Ionity charging comes at either €0.35 per kWh or is free with the Ionity Unlimited that can be activated via the “me Charge”.
The configuration and order page is up and running on the Mercedes-Benz website - follow the link below and explore all the options. Please be seated when you choose the Hyperscreen option though - Mercedes seems to be charging about €500 per inch for that option.

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but the article indicates our contribution as an option? Tell me I'm wrong, please.

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.40.56 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This article says the EQS and EQE will have the same array of technologies (Level 3 and Hyper-screen).

Extract 1

22 pm.png

Extract 2 - Article published 2 Aug 2022
While a human driver depends on eyes and ears to cope with traffic, Drive Pilot relies on a “sensor fusion.” To meet Level 3 standards, Mercedes becomes the first automaker to lidar, a high-definition laser imaging technology, in a production vehicle. It’s paired with an assortment of cameras, radar and sonar sensors mounted all around the vehicle.
The system constantly compares the input from the various sensors and will hand control back to the human driver if there’s conflict.
Initially, the technology will be offered on two flagship Mercedes-Benz sedans. On the S-Class it costs 5,000 euros — about $5,130 at current exchange rates. On the automaker’s all-electric flagship, the EQS, it goes for 7,430 euros, or $7,620. Pricing for the U.S. market will be announced closer to the launch of Drive Pilot here.

Extract 3 - Article published 10 April 2022

The conditional Level 3 Drive Pilot system builds on the hardware and software used by Mercedes’ Level 2 ADAS system known as Distronic. It adds a handful of additional advanced sensors as well as software to support the features. Key hardware systems that will be added to future S-Class vehicles configured with the Drive Pilot upgrade include an advanced lidar system developed by Valeo SA, a wetness sensor in the wheel well to determine moisture on the road, rear-facing cameras and microphones to detect emergency vehicles, and a special antenna array located at the rear of the sunroof to help with precise GPS location.

Extract 1
Extract 2
Extract 3

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Apparently there is a voice command in the new EQS to electric boost the vehicle.
"Hey Mercedes, Akida Ballista...".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
"Mercedes-EQ relies on an intelligent, camera-based locking logic: if the camera detects that the driver is looking at the front passenger display, it is automatically dimmed."

I guess that the gaze direction detector uses a "fixed" reference point, such as the nose and then measures the distance of each of the eyeballs from the nose, so if you're glancing to the right, the left eyeball will be closer to the nose than the right eyeball.

So it wouldn't work for a boxer.
Not a worry my friend’s boxer does not drive in fact he has to lie on the back seat on a towel when they go out. 😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

We're being nixed! 🤬

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.11.36 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Cardpro

Regular
Hi @Fastback6666,
My idea of using MegaChip only works if Mercedes Benz wants to hide the use until after or at the time of vehicle release. Waiving the licence fee would not defeat the obligation to make an ASX announcement if they signed a deal with Mercedes Benz to have the AKIDA technology in Mercedes Benz EV passenger sedans.

Why is this so because the ASX requires announcements which are material and where the value of the announced agreement is reasonably able to be calculated. Mercedes Benz has past sales figures going back for 100 years and production run numbers set for each new vehicle so it would be a very simple matter for Mercedes Benz or Brainchip to do some calculations and put up a reliable estimate on the value of the agreement even though it is an agreement just based on royalties. As such it would be material and ascertainable.

In saying this I am not arguing you are wrong or that I am right because I have not yet had an email from either Brainchip or Mercedes Benz inviting me to an exclusive briefing on their corporate plans so until then our propositions are like Schrodinger's cat both alive and dead until the box is opened.

The good thing about this unlike Schrodinger's cat when our box is opened while one will be dead we will have one alive and that alive cat will be so miraculous that we will soon forget the dead cat. 😍

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied
in relation to the information:
3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:
 It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
 The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
 The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant
disclosure;
 The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
 The information is a trade secret; and

Trade Secret - something which has economic value to a business because it is not generally known or easily discoverable by observation and for which efforts have been made to maintain secrecy

Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular
"Mercedes-EQ relies on an intelligent, camera-based locking logic: if the camera detects that the driver is looking at the front passenger display, it is automatically dimmed."

I guess that the gaze direction detector uses a "fixed" reference point, such as the nose and then measures the distance of each of the eyeballs from the nose, so if you're glancing to the right, the left eyeball will be closer to the nose than the right eyeball.

Or Pinocchio 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

Why anyone would sell their shares is beyond me? One day we'll be traveling to MARS thanks to AKIDA!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.22.58 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Damn you made me look on Commsec and it’s just terrifying slightly more than half of one percent of shares on issue have traded as at 2.14pm.

This is a disaster to rival the Wall Street crash in the 1930’s. Good thing high rise are air conditioned and don’t have opening windows.
LOL.

Such a solid base of educated shareholders the manipulators struggle to create volume even when the entire ASX is under pressure.

Thank goodness for TSEx and the 1,000 Eyes.

By the way I wonder why Mr. Powells warning on interest rates did not affect bond rates. That’s right because these are set by intelligent clear thinking people who do not panic and know that he was trying to take the gloss of the cash splash by Congress to pump the tech industry and had actually not increased interest rates. In fact they had already factored in further interest rate rises because inflation has not yet been defeated in the US.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Foxdog

Regular
Here's some info on the EQS SUV. There are five different equipment packages available.

IMO this is a DEAD SET GIVE-AWAY that some (if not all) of the equipment packages will feature AKIDA in the EQS, so I imagine something similar will apply for the EQE!

And I quote:

"The €642.60 Interior Assistant that is the latest iteration of voice control capable of recognizing gestures and it even knows which way the driver is looking thanks to an array of cameras."

Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV launches, starting at €110,658​

Max McDee, 09 August 2022
Mercedes

The much awaited Mercedes-benz EQS SUV is finally fully detailed and ready to order. European customers can book their cars now and can expect deliveries as early as December with some vehicles possibly making their way a bit earlier.
The EQS SUV was made official in April, but it's only now that you can actually buy one. The vehicle is manufactured in the USA at the CO2 neutral Tuscaloosa plant in Alabama.
There are two options available initially - the EQS 450+ starts at €110,658.01 and the EQS 580 4MATIC starts at €135,291.10. There are three main trims available with each of the models: standard exterior with Electric Art interior, Electric Art interior and exterior and AMG Line exterior and interior.
Depending on the model chosen, there are five different equipment packages available - Advanced, Advanced Plus, Premium, Premium Plus and the top of the range Business Class.

MBUX Augmented Reality HUD is an extra option that will set you back €1,082.90 and it will overlay content and driver information on the windscreen making it appear to float in front of the car, reducing distraction.
There is a €392.70 optional radiator grille with the Star pattern and the €642.60 Interior Assistant that is the latest iteration of voice control capable of recognizing gestures and it even knows which way the driver is looking thanks to an array of cameras.

For additional €452.20 we can get the Trailer Maneuvering Assist that can adjust the angle of the steering wheel to help reversing with a trailer. The system is limited to speeds up to 5 kph and up to 15 degree gradients.
Rear side airbags are optional at €452.20 and another €535.50 will get Energizing Air Control Plus - a HEPA filtration system for the cabin.

For European customers, Mercedes offers the “me Charge” option which avails three charging tariffs across Europe. All new owners initially are getting the Charge L tariff that is free for the first year, after that it’s €17.90 per month.
The AC charging comes at €0.33 per kWh with an additional, so-called “blocking fee” of €0.06 per minute after the first 3 hours. That fee does not apply in Germany between 9pm and 8am.

DC charging comes at €0.39 per kWh with additional €0.20 per minute after the first hour. The Ionity charging comes at either €0.35 per kWh or is free with the Ionity Unlimited that can be activated via the “me Charge”.
The configuration and order page is up and running on the Mercedes-Benz website - follow the link below and explore all the options. Please be seated when you choose the Hyperscreen option though - Mercedes seems to be charging about €500 per inch for that option.

Right, that's officially my next car. Just need a $10 SP first please 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

1.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Being serious the real risk comes from allowing pirates to get drivers licences. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Anyone know what Edge Impulse, Prophesee, Intelligent Systems Laboratory (ISL), Intellisense, NUMEN, NASA, DARPA, US Airforce Research Labs, MOSCHIP and Nviso do as I seem to recall they have some sort of connection with BrainChip as well.

(Note to self sarcasm is fine when it is funny and does not aim to ridicule an individual. This post so far is not funny according to Blind Freddie so I better make the point clearly as according to him no one is laughing.)

Ok to clarify. The odds are highly in favour of macro economic circumstances moderating market demand (or in other words the US market falling is likely to spook the ASX) on Monday and Brainchip being on the ASX is likely to follow the market down.

The thing is in my opinion if it does go down it will be on low volumes because we all know that Brainchips value is the sum of all its parts and there are just so many parts.

My posts today together with those of others have highlighted just how many opportunities Brainchip has squirrelled away that are publicly known about either because of ASX releases, press releases or other sources such as the 1,000 Eyes.

As well as all of these we know there are up to a further 10 EAP’s under NDA’s. We know there were well north of 100 other NDA’s. We know that by late 2021 there were over 500 commercial opportunities in play. We know that the most prestigious Technology University in the USA Carnegie Mellon has trialled and approved running as part of its degree course the study of AKIDA technology along with five other universities.

We know that DELL Technologies and Tata Consulting Services have been deeply engaged with Brainchip.

If you took the time to read @uiux ‘s post today on the NASA thread it is obvious that AKIDA technology is now the worst kept secret in US Military history.

We know that Vorago successfully completed a Hardsil design proof of concept for the AKD1000 for NASA and predicted it would allow NASA to achieve the Rover target speed of 20 kph essential for successful Moon and Mars exploration.

Watching the share price go up and down by itself or through manipulation as an investor is not fun but in Brainchips case we can turn that old saying on its head and say “What goes down will go up & up & up & up” and it’s only 9 months to the 2023 AGM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fact Finder, thank you for graciously coming back into TSE and posting once in a while! As much as I am a hard rusted on LT share holders with a holding timeframe of minimum 2025 it can get dark and gloomy once in a while.

But reading your posts helps me regain perspective and clearing to why I am here and why I have chosen to put my money on Brainchip. The statement that we are only 9 months from the 2023 AGM made my balls skip a beat.

FF for president

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

AC/DC

When I was getting into science I was reading a good book about helium.. couldnt put it down though
I imagine you found that to be an uplifting experience?

• Haha

Dhm

Regular
Fact Finder, thank you for graciously coming back into TSE and posting once in a while! As much as I am a hard rusted on LT share holders with a holding timeframe of minimum 2025 it can get dark and gloomy once in a while.

But reading your posts helps me regain perspective and clearing to why I am here and why I have chosen to put my money on Brainchip. The statement that we are only 9 months from the 2023 AGM made my balls skip a beat.

FF for president
So if your balls are where your heart should be, then where is your heart??? Perhaps you don't need to answer that question.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

Huh? You can't lose your hand?

Man gets chip implanted in arm to unlock Tesla​

Brad Callas12:08, Aug 28 2022

Man gets chip implanted in arm to unlock Tesla.

A Detroit man doesn’t need a key to drive his car after having a chip implanted in his arm that has the power to unlock his Tesla, CNN reports.
Brandon Dalaly, a tech-enthusiast from metro Detroit, is making headlines due to his ability to unlock his car with the wave of his hand. He spoke to Fox 2 Detroit about deciding to have the chip implanted.
“You can’t lose your hand, so you’ll always have a way of getting in your car,” he told the news outlet.

confused-no.gif

• Haha
Huh? You can't lose your hand?

Man gets chip implanted in arm to unlock Tesla​

Brad Callas12:08, Aug 28 2022

Man gets chip implanted in arm to unlock Tesla.

A Detroit man doesn’t need a key to drive his car after having a chip implanted in his arm that has the power to unlock his Tesla, CNN reports.
Brandon Dalaly, a tech-enthusiast from metro Detroit, is making headlines due to his ability to unlock his car with the wave of his hand. He spoke to Fox 2 Detroit about deciding to have the chip implanted.
“You can’t lose your hand, so you’ll always have a way of getting in your car,” he told the news outlet.

View attachment 15331
Gee that is amazing being a US company I thought they would us fries not chips. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Even on Pinterest:

Pinterest​

Explore

Education

Subjects

Science

NASA looks to BrainChip's spiking neural network chip for space Ai Applications, Gui Design, Smart City, Free Graphics, Human Condition, Learning Centers, New Technology, Social Networks, Ppt

Peter
https://www.pinterest.com.au/peterwang1838/

NASA looks to BrainChip's spiking neural network chip for space eeNews Europe​

US space agency NASA is funding a project to create a radiation-hardened spiking Neural Network (SNN) system-on-chip based on the Akida design from BrainChip​

It never gets old for me.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom