BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Diogenese ..... Many thanks for sharing your knowledge......

Just a quick question for you, given your depth of knowledge about such matters ....

I was just wondering, is there anyone specific within the BRN Co organisation, that actually records or is specifically employed to check out these types of patents (follow up's) for potential infringement purposes ........ or is that just something our patent attorneys follow up on or do they then engage as part of their services, other suitably qualified experts to follow up on same and report back to them and the Co.
Hi Xray,

Yes. We have an IP/Patents manager in Perth, Milind Joshi,
https://www.linkedin.com/in/milindjoshi17/?originalSubdomain=au
who liaises with out US Patent Attorneys about patenting BrainChip inventions. It is normal practice to maintain a patent watch on competitors and on relevant fields of technology.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Snap!
I feel like Irving, the 142nd fastest gun in the West ...
so look out No. 143.

[That's not a threat
it's an excuse]
buster-scruggs-quit.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Snap!
I feel like Irving, the 142nd fastest gun in the West ...
so look out No. 143.

[That's not a threat
it's an excuse]
I bought that single when I was 14

Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
What great advertising for Mercedes Benze Drive Pilot! These complaints (see above) about Tesla falsely advertising that its Autopilot and Full Self Driving features are capable of operating autonomously, when in fact they can’t will only help shine more light on what Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot offers by way of comparison.

Michael Harley from Forbes describes what he thinks about Tesla's Autopilot versus Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot.

YEEEHAAAWWW!

🥳

Extract

Drive Pilot is much more advanced than the other autonomy systems I have tested. While Tesla's Autopilot is impressive at first glance, Mercedes-Benz Drive Pilot offers several more layers of safety and capability. The interface of the Mercedes system is more transparent (e.g., the head-up display shows the driver what Drive Pilot is about to do), and it relies on a much more comprehensive suite of sensors and cameras for all-weather capability and redundancy. It takes only a few minutes to become familiar with how it works. And, by the end of the test, I completely trusted it – I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures!

As mentioned, Drive Pilot is coming to the U.S. market soon. Mercedes-Benz is planning on testing the system on our roads in early 2023, with hopes for certification shortly after that. It can’t come soon enough — it will make my daily commute a much safer and more pleasant experience.

Hi Bravo, I wouldn't be surprised that Elon now acknowledges, that he must change his one-eyed approach to ADAS.
Could also be the reason, that he has pulled out of his twitter arrangement, and may put his money into something that will keep Tesla dominant in the EV market. Dare I say Akida:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

RobjHunt

Regular
That’s some low volume. Hang onto em peeps.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi Bravo, I wouldn't be surprised that Elon now acknowledges, that he must change his one-eyed approach to ADAS.
Could also be the reason, that he has pulled out of his twitter arrangement, and may put his money into something that will keep Tesla dominant in the EV market. Dare I say Akida:rolleyes:
Could you imagine the SP if that was announced ...... 🚀🚀🚀 ..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;);):ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

JWPM CONSULTING​

BrainChip ASX: Akida neuromorphic processor. AI at the edge.​

Dont know if already posted…but really a very good article about Brainchip and its future…

Akida™ will soon be the Model-T of neuromorphic processors​

I remembered reading this back when it was first released and it gave me another sense of confirmation that We are on the right track. Really is a great article!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
INFINEON, BRAINCHIP, NVIDIA – THE QUANTITY OF CHIP WILL REMAIN IN 2022

TABLE OF CONTENTS :
- INFINEON – STRONG QUARTERLY FIGURES WITH INCREASED FORECAST
- BRAINCHIP – PARTNERSHIP WITH ARM SORGT
- FOR FANTASY NVIDIA - WAITING FOR THE QUARTERLY NUMBERS

BRAINCHIP – PARTNERSHIP WITH ARM ENSURES IMAGINATION
The world is changing from the analogue world to a digital world. Sensors are playing an increasingly important role here. An iPhone has seven sensors, for example for face recognition. A car now has around 70 sensors. Conventional semiconductor chips are currently still being used for this. In the future, the chips will become more intelligent and will use artificial intelligence (AI) to evaluate the data. This is called Edge AI. BrainChip has taken on a pioneering role here. The company offers AI-on-chip processing and learning through a neuromorphic processor called Akida, which mimics the human brain.

Mercedes-Benz uses the capabilities of the chip in its Mercedes Vision EQXX. By using the chip in the device, the massive power consumption and the associated emissions from data centers are reduced, which is good for the climate. In addition to the energy efficiency, the latency is significantly lower, the chip learns directly and data security is significantly increased. The latter succeeds because the chip does not require an internet connection. In contrast to competing products, a CPU is also not required. Most recently, ARM entered BrainChip's partnership program. This partnership could be a big hit, because ARM processors can be found in almost all cell phones, tablets and other IoT devices. It can be assumed that ARM will put the Akida chip through its paces. Should ARM be convinced and acquire licenses from BrainChip, it would be a quantum leap for the Australian company.

Investors need patience here. However, according to a study by McKinsey, the growth prospects for this area are very good. The market is expected to grow 17% annually by 2025. In addition to the automotive sector, the company itself sees good growth opportunities in industry and in the smart home sector. After the shares of all chip producers weakened, the BrainChip share price also fell. In mid-January, a peak of AUD 2.34 per share certificate was paid before the consolidation set in, which pushed the share down to AUD 0.765 by mid-June. From the low, the stock was able to gain more than 78%. The value is currently at 1.13 AUD. Closing prices above AUD 1.365 once again bring significant upside potential.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 83 users

MDhere

Regular
Could also be the reason, that he has pulled out of his twitter arrangement, and may put his money into something that will keep Tesla dominant in the EV market. Dare I say Akida;0:rolleyes:
Yep well if Mercedes are world leaders using Akida, may as well join in :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular

US billionaire Warren Buffett hit by $63b loss​

Almost half of his fortune was wiped out but the billionaire who owns 90 companies said the focus should be on earnings made.

You can make it all back old timer, just invest in Brainchip Holdings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buffett GIF by SB Nation

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Diogenese

Top 20
INFINEON, BRAINCHIP, NVIDIA – THE QUANTITY OF CHIP WILL REMAIN IN 2022

TABLE OF CONTENTS :
- INFINEON – STRONG QUARTERLY FIGURES WITH INCREASED FORECAST
- BRAINCHIP – PARTNERSHIP WITH ARM SORGT
- FOR FANTASY NVIDIA - WAITING FOR THE QUARTERLY NUMBERS

BRAINCHIP – PARTNERSHIP WITH ARM ENSURES IMAGINATION
The world is changing from the analogue world to a digital world. Sensors are playing an increasingly important role here. An iPhone has seven sensors, for example for face recognition. A car now has around 70 sensors. Conventional semiconductor chips are currently still being used for this. In the future, the chips will become more intelligent and will use artificial intelligence (AI) to evaluate the data. This is called Edge AI. BrainChip has taken on a pioneering role here. The company offers AI-on-chip processing and learning through a neuromorphic processor called Akida, which mimics the human brain.

Mercedes-Benz uses the capabilities of the chip in its Mercedes Vision EQXX. By using the chip in the device, the massive power consumption and the associated emissions from data centers are reduced, which is good for the climate. In addition to the energy efficiency, the latency is significantly lower, the chip learns directly and data security is significantly increased. The latter succeeds because the chip does not require an internet connection. In contrast to competing products, a CPU is also not required. Most recently, ARM entered BrainChip's partnership program. This partnership could be a big hit, because ARM processors can be found in almost all cell phones, tablets and other IoT devices. It can be assumed that ARM will put the Akida chip through its paces. Should ARM be convinced and acquire licenses from BrainChip, it would be a quantum leap for the Australian company.

Investors need patience here. However, according to a study by McKinsey, the growth prospects for this area are very good. The market is expected to grow 17% annually by 2025. In addition to the automotive sector, the company itself sees good growth opportunities in industry and in the smart home sector. After the shares of all chip producers weakened, the BrainChip share price also fell. In mid-January, a peak of AUD 2.34 per share certificate was paid before the consolidation set in, which pushed the share down to AUD 0.765 by mid-June. From the low, the stock was able to gain more than 78%. The value is currently at 1.13 AUD. Closing prices above AUD 1.365 once again bring significant upside potential.

As we noted the other day, BrainChip comes up as number one on most of the tech categories listed under ARM's partnership program.

I just came across this web page for ARM's Partner Ecosystem Catalog which provides entre into the tech categories:

https://www.arm.com/partners/catalog/

That means that all the other ARM partners and any potential customers browsing the partner tech list will certainly be aware of BrainChip in the various tech categories.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

US billionaire Warren Buffett hit by $63b loss​

Almost half of his fortune was wiped out but the billionaire who owns 90 companies said the focus should be on earnings made.

You can make it all back old timer, just invest in Brainchip Holdings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buffett GIF by SB Nation
One of his main holdings was in GameStop if I remember correctly. At a time when the world is transitioning into digital consumption, it wasn't the best idea to invest in a bricks and mortar store selling physical media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Rather a boring quiet day like today I guess than a crashing read day at least.

Came across this site I hadn't seen before. Handy for just checking in on IP to complement patent searches like on WIPO or wherever.

Is a sub service but gives the headline so can search elsewhere for additional details if want.

I see off the back of the US Patent issue in Jan we have lodged same in early May in US again, not sure if any differences yet or just a process and also in Munich later May.

Screenshot_2022-08-08-15-20-58-97_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
A couple of big licks in some Late Trade, Cross Trade.

Late trades.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

It is starting to look that way.
Shorts have stabilised at ~4.5% for a while now and price is creeping up, faster on days with a bit more volume.
~2.5% of them shorted ~$0.90-$1.10

It is a bit hard to get a read on what is happening ( dodgy data contributes to this ).
For example here is a graph for the shorts on VUL.
It is almost symmetrical in the shorts vs price action. ( not accounting for volume )
View attachment 13585

BRN doesn't have such a strong correlation.

View attachment 13588

View attachment 13589
Looking at 17/06/2022 for example. ( hard to align the graph to a date but it is the clear spike in volume and shorts between 14-20 Jun)
58m shares traded.
Shorts increases by 23m ( 1.35% ).
And yet almost no movement on the price.

May they run out of road... and soon.
I think quite a few shorts we’re taking out today but the share price up .45%, the shorters are losing this battle big time

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Quiet day.

For a bit of fun just had a quick look at...

Berkshire Hathaway.
Warren Buffet AKA Oricle of Omaha.

Some of Berkshire Hathaway's holdings in US companies as of May 23, 2022.

* these companies should sound familiar.

Amazon. com ,
585,033 shares
Value $1,147,565,606.00 usd

apple inc,
911,347,617 shares
$125,392,318,621.00 USD

Bank of New York Mellon Corp,
74,346,864 shares
$3,254,162,237.00 usd

Citicorp Inc.
52,244,797 shares
$2,748,428,651.00 usd

General Motors Co.
62,045,847 shares,
$2,196,422,994.00 USD

HP Inc.
121,092,418 shares
$4,195,852,284.00 usd

*As stated above these numbers and values were correct at 23 May 2022.
* These are but some of Berkshire Hathaway's holdings, at this time.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

A couple of big licks in some Late Trade, Cross Trade.

View attachment 13612
Whoever it is, is still accumulating. Won’t be long before they have 15% stake or even more

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom