BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Snap!
I feel like Irving, the 142nd fastest gun in the West ...
so look out No. 143.

[That's not a threat
it's an excuse]
monkey-call-me.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
That’s some low volume. Hang onto em peeps.
As @Esq.111 pointed out today (and thanks for keeping us all up to speed on the daily positions 👍) the "reported" new daily shorts at the moment, are quite low.
For some reason, the "reported" aggregate shorts, at least on the website I'm using..
Are always a few days behind..

Low volume and increasing aggregate short positions, is and will be extremely favorable to us.. 😛

_20220808_174628.JPG

🔥🔥🔥

No word from the ASX today, which they said they would.
If they don't contact me tomorrow, I will call them Wednesday.

I want to make sure, they've "fixed" the mysterious issue of BRN, not showing up on the Top Gainers/Losers list.

"The S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) is Australia's leading share market index and contains the top 200 ASX listed companies by float-adjusted market capitalisation"

The failure to report large movements, of any member of Australia's leading share market index, is tantamount to blatant market manipulation, in my books.

There are NO EXCUSES, for them not to report it.

It's not like they're a lunch shop, that forgot to write the increase in price on the board, of an egg and lettuce sandwich..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

GStocks123

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

GStocks123

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
As we noted the other day, BrainChip comes up as number one on most of the tech categories listed under ARM's partnership program.

I just came across this web page for ARM's Partner Ecosystem Catalog which provides entre into the tech categories:

https://www.arm.com/partners/catalog/

That means that all the other ARM partners and any potential customers browsing the partner tech list will certainly be aware of BrainChip in the various tech categories.
Also, I was thinking the listed companies would be in alphabetical order but they are actually not, BrainChip is just listed at the top !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Also, I was thinking the listed companies would be in alphabetical order but they are actually not, BrainChip is just listed at the top !
Question on that.

Are the listings just auto per order of newest to oldest added to the ARM site / ecosystem?

Can we figure out who may have joined ARM after us, if any, to rule that out?

Just thought of it and not looked into theory yet.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

uiux

Regular
Question on that.

Are the listings just auto per order of newest to oldest added to the ARM site / ecosystem?

Quick spin up a semiconductor company and join the arm ecosystem to test the theory

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
As @Esq.111 pointed out today (and thanks for keeping us all up to speed on the daily positions 👍) the "reported" new daily shorts at the moment, are quite low.
For some reason, the "reported" aggregate shorts, at least on the website I'm using..
Are always a few days behind..

Low volume and increasing aggregate short positions, is and will be extremely favorable to us.. 😛

View attachment 13613
🔥🔥🔥

No word from the ASX today, which they said they would.
If they don't contact me tomorrow, I will call them Wednesday.

I want to make sure, they've "fixed" the mysterious issue of BRN, not showing up on the Top Gainers/Losers list.

"The S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) is Australia's leading share market index and contains the top 200 ASX listed companies by float-adjusted market capitalisation"

The failure to report large movements, of any member of Australia's leading share market index, is tantamount to blatant market manipulation, in my books.

There are NO EXCUSES, for them not to report it.

It's not like they're a lunch shop, that forgot to write the increase in price on the board, of an egg and lettuce sandwich..
If you get no joy from ASX can maybe raise with ASIC as they provide seperate independent oversight of ASX and compliance.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
As we noted the other day, BrainChip comes up as number one on most of the tech categories listed under ARM's partnership program.

I just came across this web page for ARM's Partner Ecosystem Catalog which provides entre into the tech categories:

https://www.arm.com/partners/catalog/

That means that all the other ARM partners and any potential customers browsing the partner tech list will certainly be aware of BrainChip in the various tech categories.
1659951747730.png

1659951798979.png

1659951836460.png

• Fire
  • Love
The benefit, of having a Company starting with B, is even if they didn't "choose" to list us at the top, we would still be near 😛

That's Great, coincidental marketing, right there! 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Quick spin up a semiconductor company and join the arm ecosystem to test the theory
Haha

You the programmer, you can rack one up as an algo vendor maybe (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If you get no joy from ASX can maybe raise with ASIC as they provide seperate independent oversight of ASX and compliance.
I have correspondence, with someone already dealing with them, on something else.

They are not what they appear, or what they should be, but it will be good to get it on the record.. 👍

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

uiux

Regular
Haha

You the programmer, you can rack one up as an algo vendor maybe (y)

Rofl

Ok I just forked

And

We are hardware now

Let's go. Do you want to be CEO?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Question on that.

Hi Fmf,

Random sample of a couple of companies on the AI page disproves sequential listing:

CoyDatePosition
roviero
20220516​
11​
media tek
20211015​
10​
Eurotech
20201104​
9​

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

uiux

Regular
D
Hi Fmf,

Random sample of a couple of companies on the AI page disproves sequential listing:

CoyDatePosition
roviero
20220516​
11​
media tek
20211015​
10​
Eurotech
20201104​
9​

Dio with the HARD DATA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Hi Fmf,

CoyDatePosition
roviero
20220516​
11​
media tek
20211015​
10​
Eurotech
20201104​
9​
Nice D.

Shuts down that theory.

Back in the box for me.

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Fmf,

CoyDatePosition
roviero
20220516​
11​
media tek
20211015​
10​
Eurotech
20201104​
9​
Note Murphy's Law of formatting:
"An insert will expand to fill the available space."