BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Arm achieves record revenue and shipments in Q1 FY 2022​

August 08, 2022

“Arm continues to enable our ecosystem with compute performance and efficiency leadership through a transformed strategy. Together, we are meeting the insatiable demand for compute and defining the future of computing that will power the next great technology revolutions on Arm.”
- Rene Haas, CEO, Arm

Arm technology is defining the future of computing. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 230 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners, we are enabling artificial intelligence to work everywhere, and in cybersecurity, we are delivering the foundation for trust in the digital world – from chip to cloud. The future is being built on Arm.

1659954979737.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
Hot off the press!

I could be a bit excited but I think this was discussed and it’s a good possibility it’s us:

1659956328581.png

@Diogenese

😀

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

LifeStar

Emerged
I could be excited for nothing and hopefully haven’t got anyones hopes up…. To disappoint tomorrow!

I’ve cried wolf before so I’ll apologise now in advance… just in case!

If it's under an NDA, can Brainchip disclose it to the market?

Reactions: 1 users
Cheers for link

Yes that power drop is notable. Still a bit vague for me, but really what can we expect from a third party using our IP - by design it's meant to be hidden under their branding

Here’s Butch’s original post on it. Well done Butch; let’s hope you’re right and we’re all on the money!!

There’s a bit more conversation on it after Butch brought it up! Enjoy!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Labsy

Regular
As we noted the other day, BrainChip comes up as number one on most of the tech categories listed under ARM's partnership program.

I just came across this web page for ARM's Partner Ecosystem Catalog which provides entre into the tech categories:

https://www.arm.com/partners/catalog/

That means that all the other ARM partners and any potential customers browsing the partner tech list will certainly be aware of BrainChip in the various tech categories.
I love it, especially the "mobile computing" partners....
Can't wait to be in a mobile phone....
C'mon!!!! Brainchip baaaeeebeeey!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

uiux

Regular
Here’s Butch’s original post on it. Well done Butch; let’s hope you’re right and we’re all on the money!!

There’s a bit more conversation on it after Butch brought it up! Enjoy!

The analysis from Butch and Dio is very, very strong

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

MADX

Regular
Hey Fact Finder. I hope you see this belated post and that you and yours are ok.
Suffering as I have from "digital deluge" (as I suspect may be affecting you) I have only just learned of your "leaving". I echo all the sincere and heartfelt comments of other posters and would add that of all the forums that I frequent, this one is exceptional in every positive way, because of your influence. Yes there are other wonderful posters here, with tech expertise etc., but your presence can be felt permeating all of us.

• Love
Reactions: 46 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I could be excited for nothing and hopefully haven’t got anyones hopes up…. To disappoint tomorrow!

Hi SG,

Appreciate all your contributions .

Question , if in fact our ip is being used in this product .
What makes you think that the company ( Brn) would need to announce this to market ?

Don’t get me wrong I would luv to see it as I think it’s been over 8 months since we have seen anything price sensitive arrive .

My thinking was that since we have a commercial arrangement that a Ann wouldn’t be forthcoming.

I be very happy to be wrong

Reactions: 17 users

Proga

Regular

Arm achieves record revenue and shipments in Q1 FY 2022​

August 08, 2022

“Arm continues to enable our ecosystem with compute performance and efficiency leadership through a transformed strategy. Together, we are meeting the insatiable demand for compute and defining the future of computing that will power the next great technology revolutions on Arm.”
- Rene Haas, CEO, Arm

Arm technology is defining the future of computing. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 230 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners, we are enabling artificial intelligence to work everywhere, and in cybersecurity, we are delivering the foundation for trust in the digital world – from chip to cloud. The future is being built on Arm.

View attachment 13619

If ARM's total revenue amounts to 9.7c per chip shipped, why would we be any different? :unsure: I struggle to understand why it is so low.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
The analysis from Butch and Dio is very, very strong
Especially when it got down to discussing the ARM M33 which the Renesas CTO said we were going in. And the next post in that conversation had their phase 2 product on an M33.

Very exciting: I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Congratulations everyone: to all those who waired patiently for all those years. Hopefully tomorrow will see some reward.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

uiux

Regular
Especially when it got down to discussing the ARM M33 which the Renesas CTO said we were going in. And the next post in that conversation had their phase 2 product on an M33.

Very exciting: I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Congratulations everyone: to all those who waired patiently for all those years. Hopefully tomorrow will see some reward.

:)

Can we even celebrate yet? We don't know anything for certain........

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Hi SG,

Appreciate all your contributions .

Question , if in fact our ip is being used in this product .
What makes you think that the company ( Brn) would need to announce this to market ?

Don’t get me wrong I would luv to see it as I think it’s been over 8 months since we have seen anything price sensitive arrive .

My thinking was that since we have a commercial arrangement that a Ann wouldn’t be forthcoming.

I be very happy to be wrong

I agree. It’s not up to Brainchip to announce it. And maybe they can’t due to NDA as Renesas will want to push their own AI where they can even if it’s inferior, so they get bigger profit margins.

Brainchip may have their hands tied. Once Renesas bought the license for the 2 nodes to put into an Arm M33 product they have paid the $$$ to do what they like with it.

So maybe there won’t be an announcement. It would be nice to have some acknowledgement of a product available now after such a long wait for all involved!

Maybe it will just be in the financials. Either way I am just happy for the companies success and for the shareholders who have held firm!

Or… I could be completely wrong!

Fingers crossed everyone!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Foxdog

Regular

This will not be the favourite topic of most people here;)
Yet it affects us all. I have put the article where it belongs. But since that is a dusty corner I'm linking it here.
Tags: data security, Tesla, China, USA and legal interpretation - an overview:

"Is Your New Car a Threat to National Security?

Putting sensor-packed Chinese cars on Western roads could be a privacy issue. Just ask Tesla."

AKIDA = no cloud = secure.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

uiux

Regular
I agree. It’s not up to Brainchip to announce it. And maybe they can’t due to NDA as Renesas will want to push their own AI where they can even if it’s inferior, so they get bigger profit margins.

Brainchip may have their hands tied. Once Renesas bought the license for the 2 nodes to put into an Arm M33 product they have paid the $$$ to do what they like with it.

So maybe there won’t be an announcement. It would be nice to have some acknowledgement of a product available now after such a long wait for all involved!

Maybe it will just be in the financials. Either way I am just happy for the companies success and for the shareholders who have held firm!

Or… I could be completely wrong!

Fingers crossed everyone!

It's interesting because the analysis is strong, so many indicators that appear to be enabled by Akida (low power / neural network description)

I look at it and think "would we even know if this WAS Akida?" - we are at this point

It looks solid, but I refuse to get my hopes up because I cannot be definitive.

2 nodes IP could EASILY achieve this.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom