BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Peering into the ruby glow of the last of the claret in the crystal drinkware, the world takes on a kinder aspect.

A few pages ago someone ('pologies for forgetting) posted a report suggesting that by 2027, 87% of chips would have some form of AI.

So, how many of these chips will incorporate the first to market, best in class, all purpose, adaptable, ultra-low power, ultra-fast, de-complexed, affordable AI chip?

So in 2027, there will be N chips p.a. with AI.

Let's say we get one fifth, and let's say we get 50 cents per chip (assuming only a couple of nodes per chip).

So we would get $N/10 p.a.

Professor google tells me that there are about 170 billion chips p.a., 87% of which is about 150 billion.

Now the IoT and ADAS/AV and other growth sectors will produce a large CAGR, say 30%. This results in north of 400 billion by 2027, ie, N= 400 billion chips. That seems a little high, so lets say N = 300 billion chips p.a. by 2027.

How much is Microsoft worth?

NFA: DYOR and beware of the alcohol-infused cogitations of known unknowns.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Peering into the ruby glow of the last of the claret in the crystal drinkware, the world takes on a kinder aspect.

A few pages ago someone ('pologies for forgetting) posted a report suggesting that by 2027, 87% of chips would have some form of AI.

So, how many of these chips will incorporate the first to market, best in class, all purpose, adaptable, ultra-low power, ultra-fast, de-complexed, affordable AI chip?

Let's say we get one fifth, and let's say we get 50 cents per chip (assuming only a couple of nodes per chip).

Professor google tells me that there are about 170 billion chips p.a., 87% of which is about 150 billion.

Now the IoT and ADAS/AV and other growth sectors will produce a large CAGR, say 30%. This results in north of 400 billion by 2027, ie, N= 400 billion chips. That seems a little high, so lets say N = 300 billion chips p.a. by 2027.

So base on the alcohol-infused cogitations of known unknowns.

In the year 2027

From Doc Google figures:-
150 Billion ÷ 5 = 30 Billion x $ 0.5
= 15 Billion Revenue

On the figures of IoT and ADAS/EV with 30% growth:-
300 Billion @ 1% = 3 Billion × $ 0.5
= 1.5 Billion Revenue

(Please note 1% market saturation is the lowest end of the spectrum)

Please DYOR as these are numbers has derive from the intoxicated and alcohol-infused cogitations of known unknowns.😂😂😂

It's great to be a shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

Hi DOGIE KNEESE-

Sorry you forgot in your sentence-

So how many of these in a first to market and a “DEFACTO STANDARD ”-as first to market…….

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Proga

Regular

In the year 2027

150 Billion ÷ 5 = 30 Billion x $ 0.5
= 15 Billion Revenue

300 Billion @ 1% = 3 Billion × $ 0.5
= 1.5 Billion Revenue

Please DYOR as these are numbers has derive from the intoxicated and alcohol-infused cogitations of known unknowns.😂😂😂

Michael Dell actually said it Dio. Like you can't remember who posted it in here.

I think Dio is suggesting $30b revenue Learning

300 billion chips made, 20% will have Akida IP and we'll get 50c per chip in royalties

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

dippY22

Regular

N

In the year 2027

150 Billion ÷ 5 = 30 Billion x 0.5 cent.
= 15 Billion Revenue

300 Billion @ 1% = 3 Billion × 0.5 cent
= 1.5 Billion Revenue

Is it not more like this....?

In the year 2027 --

300 billion chips in 2027 x 20% (Brainchip's share per Diogenes speculation) = 60 billion chips

60 billion x 10 cents / chip (Brainchip's revenue per chip per dippY22 speculation) = $6,000,000,000 or 6 billion

Diogenes thought 50 cents per Akida chip, but that would be $ 30,000,000,000 or 30 billion and I can't wrap my limited brain capacity around that revenue number.

But, this is a lot more fun to speculate about than whether our impending quarterly report will have 300,000 or a few million in it. (I say 300,000)

dippY
Speculation and opinion only

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Michael Dell actually said it Dio. Like you can't remember who posted it in here.

I think Dio is suggesting $30b revenue Learning

300 billion chips made, 20% will have Akida IP and we'll get 50c per chip in royalties
N

Is it not more like this....?

In the year 2027 --

300 billion chips in 2027 x 20% (Brainchip's share per Diogenes speculation) = 60 billion chips

60 billion x 10 cents / chip (Brainchip's revenue per chip per dippY22 speculation) = $6,000,000,000 or 6 billion

Diogenes thought 50 cents per Akida chip, but that would be $ 30,000,000,000 or 30 billion and I can't wrap my limited brain capacity around that revenue number.

But, this is a lot more fun to speculate about than whether our impending quarterly report will have 300,000 or a few million in it. (I say 300,000)

dippY
Speculation and opinion only

My 1% market saturation is in honour of FF figures. 😊

So we all agree then its
300 Billion ÷ 5 = 60 Billion x $ 0.5 = 30 Billion Revenue

Please DYOR as these figures derived from the intoxicated and alcohol-infused cogitations of known unknowns.😂😂😂

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
HI Everyone ,
While the 1000 eye’s hang out for the 4C - some thing I would like to casually bring up -

OUR CMO (Chief Marketing Officer ) said Last month - welcome to our
BRAINCHIP MONTHLY NEWSLETTER- well great first read but it’s did not include the big MEGACHIPS partnership news - see previous item-

So all I can say is forget the JULY NEWSLETTER and FFS make sure there. Is no stuff ups in the 4C -
(our resident Iceberg founder has previously put up his hand to proof read items before publication- and at this crucial tipping point - I am bloody sure this still stands as a valid volunteer item for BRAINCHIPINC.COM- )
AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My 1% market saturation is in honour of FF figures. 😊

So we all agree then its
300 Billion ÷ 5 = 60 Billion x $ 0.5 = 30 Billion Revenue

Please DYOR as these figures derived from the intoxicated and alcohol-infused cogitations of known unknowns.😂😂😂

Its great to be a shareholder.
Hi Learning,

I always had the feeling that @Fact Finder used 1% not as a likely outcome, but to emphasize the scope of the potential by citing a minimal quantum from which a real value cold be extrapolated.
Realistically there will be a few dominant SNN producers, and several second tier producers.
Even so, I think my 20% estimate is in no way unrealistic. I think we have a good shot at maintaining our No. 1 position beyond 2027.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Yak52

Regular
@Yak52 when no revenue appears in the 4C

View attachment 12479

Sorry to disappoint you wilzy123 but i never behave like that, carry on like a 20yr old having a tantrum!
I don't understand why you would make such a post about me as its quite derogatory and I am not a child I am 58 yrs old. :rolleyes:

Ok I will be happy with $500k PLUS but I am really hoping for at least (1) $1 Mil Fee from a ARM partner for upfront fees. (4)four of them would be even better!
If not then they will appear in one of the following 4C and I can wait for them just as much as all the other 4c that will come over the next 5-7 yrs.
MEGACHIPS owes us $2 Mil in fees which must be paid before end of Nov 2022. Maybe this 4c or maybe one after who knows?

satisfied now wilzy123? or are you going to throw a desk around when their is more Revenue than you keep claiming? especially since you are probably Shorting as well, not that you would admit to it. lol
Looking at the number of ticks your post got I am going to assume probably quite rightly that there are a lot of you immature young adults here who would behave exactly like this!
really is looking more like HC v2 every day that passes. No wonder FF left.

Yak52 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Who is actually responsible for our iceberg? Bosch has to do it now.
Liked a lot by Rob Telson and Bosch is a big company in Germany

The Bosch Group is a leading international technology and service company with around 402,600 employees worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). In the 2021 financial year, it generated sales of 78.7 billion euros.
( for info: https://www.bosch.de/)

Rob Telson likes

Jens Knut Fabrowsky
1658844709937.png

Jens Knut Fabrowsky• Follower:inExecutive Vice President, Automotive Electronics bei Robert Bosch GmbH3 Std. • Bearbeitet • vor 3 Stunden
Did you know why Bosch is called a technology company? An example: For more than 60 years, we have been designing and producing electronical components called #semiconductors They are needed for devices in cars and smartphones as well as in other consumer goods to use them in a digital and smart way. Therefore, our Bosch engineers at #Automotive #Electronics are working on manufacturing methods like the “Bosch process”. Invented in 1994, it is a revolutionary technique of modern sensor engineering made by Bosch, etching structures with high precision into a silicon wafer #Inventedforlife Take a deep dive into the Bosch world of finding reliable, powerful and affordable technical solutions: bit.ly/3gmbafE

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Crestman

Regular
Sorry to disappoint you wilzy123 but i never behave like that, carry on like a 20yr old having a tantrum!
I don't understand why you would make such a post about me as its quite derogatory and I am not a child I am 58 yrs old. :rolleyes:

Ok I will be happy with $500k PLUS but I am really hoping for at least (1) $1 Mil Fee from a ARM partner for upfront fees. (4)four of them would be even better!
If not then they will appear in one of the following 4C and I can wait for them just as much as all the other 4c that will come over the next 5-7 yrs.
MEGACHIPS owes us $2 Mil in fees which must be paid before end of Nov 2022. Maybe this 4c or maybe one after who knows?

satisfied now wilzy123? or are you going to throw a desk around when their is more Revenue than you keep claiming? especially since you are probably Shorting as well, not that you would admit to it. lol
Looking at the number of ticks your post got I am going to assume probably quite rightly that there are a lot of you immature young adults here who would behave exactly like this!
really is looking more like HC v2 every day that passes. No wonder FF left.

Yak52 :cool:
Hey Yak52, I will try not to say take a freezing cold tablet, but you are very much appreciated here as you were on HC, I really enjoy your input and predictions of what could be for this great company. I’m worried you are making hints of doing a FF (come back FF!), please don’t Yak52. This company is going to grow and we need our group to grow with it through the hurdles including your valuable input. Everyone is of different backgrounds and personalities including wilzy who is one of a kind forum character and is equally valuable and funny (mostly) and is dedicated to the success of BRN just like you, me and pretty much everyone on here. So let’s progress with this company and look forward to the coming months and years.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Samsung Announces Global Launch of Bespoke AI™ Washer and Dryer, Delivering Smart and Sustainable Solutions for Laundry Day​

The new Bespoke AI™ Washer offers AI Ecobubble™, which turns detergent into bubbles that quickly get absorbed into the laundry. Using Ecobubble technology, the washer reduces energy usage by up to 70%1 — delivering the same level of cleanliness to clothes, even in cold water. What’s more, the technology also improves soil removal by 24%2 and provides 45.5%3 better fabric care, making every load cleaner and more cared for than ever.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Intel and MediaTek Form Foundry Partnership​

MediaTek will use Intel Foundry Services to manufacture new chips for a range of smart edge devices.

mediaTek partner from Arm

MediaTek

MediaTek is the market leader in developing innovative systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile devices, home entertainment, connectivity, and IoT products.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Okay. Let’s get back on track.

Ubiquitous = everywhere, in everything.

Settle down princess.
17 messages since Feb22 of no substance.
Your 18th didn’t help your credibility. If you just want to read, then read. Don’t insult a valuable contributor when you can’t contribute yourself.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Who is actually responsible for our iceberg? Bosch has to do it now.
Liked a lot by Rob Telson and Bosch is a big company in Germany

The Bosch Group is a leading international technology and service company with around 402,600 employees worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). In the 2021 financial year, it generated sales of 78.7 billion euros.
( for info: https://www.bosch.de/)

Rob Telson likes

Jens Knut Fabrowsky
View attachment 12505
Jens Knut Fabrowsky• Follower:inExecutive Vice President, Automotive Electronics bei Robert Bosch GmbH3 Std. • Bearbeitet • vor 3 Stunden
Did you know why Bosch is called a technology company? An example: For more than 60 years, we have been designing and producing electronical components called #semiconductors They are needed for devices in cars and smartphones as well as in other consumer goods to use them in a digital and smart way. Therefore, our Bosch engineers at #Automotive #Electronics are working on manufacturing methods like the “Bosch process”. Invented in 1994, it is a revolutionary technique of modern sensor engineering made by Bosch, etching structures with high precision into a silicon wafer #Inventedforlife Take a deep dive into the Bosch world of finding reliable, powerful and affordable technical solutions: bit.ly/3gmbafE
Hi Sirod
Bosch is already on the list 😊👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

0C2AE7EC-97CA-439C-B8A3-A3D2496B971D.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

MDhere

Regular
No @MDhere - these promises must be delivered in person! It's the personal fun and joy of the transaction that counts so you canot use the tip function.
lol which state/country is yak and alwaysgeen in??? and then i might consider it in person

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
And right after trading hour still this time?
Can we get before the opening?
Let's chant altogether "Trade halt trade halt trade halt " Boomidity boom boom bomidity boom boom "

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Let's chant altogether "Trade halt trade halt trade halt " Boomidity boom boom bomidity boom boom "
We are going to need it after the Nasdaq did a massive poop last night 🤣

I'm in Sydney MD but will travel for beer 🍻 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
We are going to need it after the Nasdaq did a massive poop last night 🤣

I'm in Sydney MD but will travel for beer 🍻 🤪
Brn being up overnight may ease some pain

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom