BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damn US markets :(

Reactions: 2 users

Cardpro

Regular
Regardless how much revenue we had in the Q2, I won't sell.

Although I might be a bit disappointed if it's too low but I will just continue waiting. But yes, it would be great if we can actually see some numbers given we are working with many companies (assuming that we do charge service fees).

As we get our name to the market I think the growth will be exponential :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Kachoo

Regular
I'm happy to get this C4 out of the way which ever way it goes. 400 k 4 million all

Seeing the trading volume so low makes me think that we are seeing accumulation. The 80 cent range is ridiculous I wish I had money to buy then but it is what it is.

I still don't think we will see much announcement that involve contracts as the are secretive but hope to hear about the next generation chips and patent info. With some royalties in the second half.

• Fire
  • Love

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
4C will be great!!! Get the drinks ready.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
4C will be great!!! Get the drinks ready.
Even if the actual rev numbers are low, i would love some more detailed comment on anticipated revenue...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

stuart888

Regular
The new Brainchip Marketing engine is fantastic. Remember when the homepage had a scrolling marque banner? What a change! This website is now a very valuable asset, 200% better easy. Plus the new white papers, wow.

Also the CSS Style Sheets work perfectly. You can test it on a PC, where you grab the corner of the web browser and shrink it down. The graphic below is the phone view. It changes from PC large pixel format, to Tablet format, then to Phone format really well. Way to go Brainchip Team Members! Masterful indeed.

1658873755103.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Slade

Top 20
Isn't this the same White Paper that was posted yesterday??
First Posted by @Sirod69 on here a few days ago. It’s on the BRN website. Great to see BrainChip tweeting it. It mentions that automobile companies are using Akida. Fantastic!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Ahboy

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi Learning,

I always had the feeling that @Fact Finder used 1% not as a likely outcome, but to emphasize the scope of the potential by citing a minimal quantum from which a real value cold be extrapolated.
Realistically there will be a few dominant SNN producers, and several second tier producers.
Even so, I think my 20% estimate is in no way unrealistic. I think we have a good shot at maintaining our No. 1 position beyond 2027.
Thanks Dio,

True, FF 1% to me is the minimum of market saturation that's Brainchip should achieve soon. Hence, I referenced to it.

With all the information presented by Brainchip, in 2027 Briainchip 20% market saturation is achievable is also my belief. 😊

Learning.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Forgot who it was who said it ken maybe, stated some time ago that we will see the company market cal being a couple of billion. Then we had a large discussion on what “few” or “couple” means we found that it means more than 1 at least hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
A9F3F42E-D228-4CEB-8F97-C15A49C819BF.png

• Fire
  • Love

stuart888

Regular
I was sending a message to a friend, I thought it was positive Brainchip sentences, so why waste it. I went looking for the Lounge. It is a cluttered lounge for sure, very funny to read the titles.

Where should we post positive Brainchip emails to friends? I am not sure the Lounge is going to work!

1658875078332.png

My email to friend:
What all the computers are using now is called the Von Neumann Architecture. It was a great design 30 years ago, but neuromorphic is the new way. Faster, lower power, no cloud needed. Not bad when the world wants to lower power usage! Sensors on the edge, no wasting bandwidth with clutter to the cloud.

Flat out brilliant!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Forgot who it was who said it ken maybe, stated some time ago that we will see the company market cal being a couple of billion. Then we had a large discussion on what “few” or “couple” means we found that it means more than 1 at least hahahah
My recollection was a few billion which equates to several billion AUD.

You’re right though to say more than one though because we are already there at roughly $2 billion.

Going on what Ken said though is roughly $3.50 a share but I’d be happy with FactFinders prediction of $2.75 by years end. This 4c will be ultra important to get to that figure by years end. $ or info. Either one will do, but I am guessing we will be spoilt with both.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

You’re right though to say more than one though because we are already there at roughly $2 billion.

Going on what Ken said though is roughly $3.50 a share but I’d be happy with FactFinders prediction of $2.75 by years end. This 4c will be ultra important to get to that figure by years end. $ or info. Either one will do, but I am guessing we will be spoilt with both.
There we go, seems like you have better memory than me. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

Yup 2.50 by xmas and 5 buks by june are my short term hopefuls but with rev still way behind the increasing mkt cap but will then start catching quikly as we head into 2024

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Here we go peeps!!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom