Here we go peeps!!
Tech did mention if it came in the morning it would be good 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Here we go peeps!!
FINANCIAL UPDATE
The Company ended the June Quarter with US$28.4M in cash compared to US$31.2M in the prior quarter.
BrainChip reported net operating cash outflows of US$2.8M vs.US$5.0M in Q1-22. Receipts from customers for the quarter were US$1.2M, an increase of US$1M in Q1-22.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
ITS HERE

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JK200SX

Regular
500% increase in revenue, woohoo :)

FINANCIAL UPDATE
The Company ended the June Quarter with US$28.4M in cash compared to US$31.2M in the prior
quarter.
BrainChip reported net operating cash outflows of US$2.8M vs.US$5.0M in Q1-22. Receipts from
customers for the quarter were US$1.2M, an increase of US$1M in Q1-22.

Payments to suppliers and employees were down quarter-on-quarter, totaling US$4.1M in Q2-22
versus US$5.3M in Q1-22. In the June quarter, BrainChip incurred $0.77M in third party licenses
and hardware related to the development of next-generation Akida engineering samples. The
Company continued to increase marketing and branding expenditures, however incurred lower
administration costs in Q2-22 after the renewal of insurances and higher corporate costs related to
increased shareholder activity in Q1-22.
Cash used for operating activities includes payments to BrainChip’s Board of Directors totaling
US$275,000 as noted in item 6.1 of the accompanying Appendix 4C, comprising fees for Non-
Executive Directors and salaries for Executive Directors.
Cash inflows from financing activities included $0.22M as a result of the exercise of Long-Term
Incentive Plan (“LTIP”) stock options.
BrainChip currently has entities in Perth, Australia; Laguna Hills, California (United States);
Toulouse, France; and Hyderabad, India. The Company continues to maintain strict cost controls,
as well as adhering to travel restrictions and precautionary measures related to the COVID-19
pandemic.
The Company will continue to update the market on material events and maintain monthly
Podcasts designed to inform all constituents of the Company’s progress and industry trends.
This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Kachoo

Regular
FINANCIAL UPDATE
The Company ended the June Quarter with US$28.4M in cash compared to US$31.2M in the prior quarter.
BrainChip reported net operating cash outflows of US$2.8M vs.US$5.0M in Q1-22. Receipts from customers for the quarter were US$1.2M, an increase of US$1M in Q1-22.
Well that's not bad smaller burn rate nice

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Cgc516

Regular
We got it this morning!

Reactions: 5 users

Potato

Regular
YESSSS.. WE ARE ON LIKE DONKEY KONG THIS MORNING!!!

GET THOSE ROCKETS OUT!!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Xray1

Regular
FINANCIAL UPDATE
I think my maths might be wrong ... BUT..... does this indicate/ equate to a 600% increase in revenue from the last one.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Kachoo

Regular
500% increase in revenue, woohoo :)

FINANCIAL UPDATE
The Company ended the June Quarter with US$28.4M in cash compared to US$31.2M in the prior
quarter.
BrainChip reported net operating cash outflows of US$2.8M vs.US$5.0M in Q1-22. Receipts from
customers for the quarter were US$1.2M, an increase of US$1M in Q1-22.

Payments to suppliers and employees were down quarter-on-quarter, totaling US$4.1M in Q2-22
versus US$5.3M in Q1-22. In the June quarter, BrainChip incurred $0.77M in third party licenses
and hardware related to the development of next-generation Akida engineering samples. The
Company continued to increase marketing and branding expenditures, however incurred lower
administration costs in Q2-22 after the renewal of insurances and higher corporate costs related to
increased shareholder activity in Q1-22.
Cash used for operating activities includes payments to BrainChip’s Board of Directors totaling
US$275,000 as noted in item 6.1 of the accompanying Appendix 4C, comprising fees for Non-
Executive Directors and salaries for Executive Directors.
Cash inflows from financing activities included $0.22M as a result of the exercise of Long-Term
Incentive Plan (“LTIP”) stock options.
BrainChip currently has entities in Perth, Australia; Laguna Hills, California (United States);
Toulouse, France; and Hyderabad, India. The Company continues to maintain strict cost controls,
as well as adhering to travel restrictions and precautionary measures related to the COVID-19
pandemic.
The Company will continue to update the market on material events and maintain monthly
Podcasts designed to inform all constituents of the Company’s progress and industry trends.
This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
AND THE ACCOMPANYING TOP 20 HOLDERS LIST ???.

😠

Esq.

• Thinking

JK200SX

Regular
I think my maths might be wrong ... BUT..... does this indicate/ equate to a 600% increase in revenue from the last one.
My bad, yest it is a 600% increase!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Iseki

Regular
This the best bit for mine, R&D still pedal to the metal, outgoings to assist EAP's etc

BrainChip incurred $0.77M in third party licenses and hardware related to the development of next-generation Akida engineering samples.

Go BRN!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

4C just out

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

SiDEvans

Regular
AND THE ACCOMPANYING TOP 20 HOLDERS LIST ???.

😠

Esq.
Good question Esq

Reactions: 10 users

Xray1

Regular
I would love to know exactly how this receipt of revenue is made up and from whom !!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Potato

Regular
Elon Musk Travel GIF by Millions

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
Good question Esq
I know but you know what's better is the fact that they are getting revenue for the second generation Akida to be out soon that's what's exciting. So we should be getting news on that when it's finally ready and out.

Damo4

Regular
Screenshot_20220727-091913.png

Another indications of high level performance I'd say.
Very happy with the 4C and this too.
As always, blessed to hold BRN

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Great last small 4C I think, I'm glad it was over 1 million, can't wait for the next one (y)(y)(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
Top Bottom