BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
No I'm Andreas, and so is my wife🤣
Just as well Andreas dosen't live in California, otherwise if anything went wrong it would be Andreas Fault.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I've been bangin on about Intel and Mediatek for a couple of years now.......sorry folks but it only gets worse from here....lucky @Fact Finder isn't around atm to tell all to cringe lol View attachment 12462

I CAN FEEL A

index.jpg
images.jpg

COMING ON

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
Not sure what happened with this case, but it really highlights the significance of Privacy concerns, in terms of what information is being collected and stored in electric vehicles, which is something that @cosors has also mentioned. In this case the Plaintiff alleges that Tesla’s driver monitoring practices violates his Illinois citizens’ statutorily protected privacy rights. It would be interesting to find what happens with this as I imagine it could set a legal precedent for future facial recognition technology.

It says " The class action complaint seeks to collect statutory damages of $5,000 for every time Tesla willfully or recklessly violated Illinois’ Biometric Information Privacy Act. It also seeks to collect statutory damages of $1,000 for each negligent violation of the state’s BIPA. Tesla’s legal team, for its part, is yet to issue a response to the complaint."

If only @Fact Finder were still here. I would love to hear his thoughts on this and, well, pretty much everything else just generally speaking. 🤗

PS: Obviously we don't have to worry about Privacy concerns thanks to AKIDA.🥳

View attachment 12456
It's still a bit early as the topic is new to the world, but my feeling is that this is very good for us and Nvisio and Valeo. Away from the in-cabin recognition Tesla's camera-only autopilot has been criticized more often lately in the US for needing sensors and not only cameras. The head of the department resigned, perhaps because he felt that this first mover advantage is fading and leads to a dead end.

I think the signals in these two particular use cases are very positive for us. In a few weeks I will have more time to take a closer look at this topic.

This is just my opinion or feeling based on what I have perceived so far. I need time to back this up with facts.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Aretemis

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Based on that, I'd say it is likely that Andreas lurks among us here on TSE :cool::ninja:
To kick off the speculation, me says @cosors ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
$10 million incoming! I used a lot of spikes and inferencing to come up with this number. It must be right.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
DB here is a compilation of the Data direct from ASX spreadsheets on Total & Covered Short positions for 19 , 21 & 22 JULY.

Shows a sell down overall of Short positions as they have been closing trades down. Each day NEW Shorts are added to TOTAL and yes Yesterday another new 1.8 Mil were taken out probably in the hope of forcing the SP down in a dump today. (failed again - in the green)

By Friday we should have Mon & Tues Data from ASX on Totals. Hopefully more positions are closed off.

Below is TOTALS for Outstanding shorts on 19th, 21st & 22nd JULY with RED showing GROSS & COVERED numbers.
View attachment 12460

Yak52 :cool:
I don't want them closed off at these prices Yak 😛

From your tables, which (letter) is for number of shorts, still to be covered?

J?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Yak52

Regular
I don't want them closed off at these prices Yak 😛

From your tables, which (letter) is for number of shorts, still to be covered?

J?
2nd column which is always a lesser amount than the TOTAL GROSS.

If we could know the numbers (Totals/Covered) for Mon 25 & Tues 26 (today) we would have the complete picture and it would be a level playing field regarding info on Shorts numbers, but..............

Y. ps. YES close off at these prices & BURN. lol

• Fire
  • Love

Cgc516

Regular
Are we getting 4C tomorrow morning?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 4 users

Mugen74

Regular
Im Andreas?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Just as well we have relationship with Moshchips and TATA, oh and dont forget Brainchip have a software development centre in India.

Artificial Intelligence and India​

Industry analysts predict that Artificial Intelligence could add up to $957 billion to India’s economy by 2035. The Government of India has initiated many programmes and initiatives for developing the AI industry in India so that its potential can be fully exploited for furthering the country’s economic and social progress.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

cosors

👀
To kick off the speculation, me says @cosors ;)
I can deny this speculation. Electrical engineering was and is my weakness 😅

I did not have the time to read all the posts regarding this and hope that the case has not yet occurred. To all, I would like to remind zeeb0t's and all of our rules:

"No Personal Identification - When posting any type of comment (e.g., Question, Discussion, Research, etc.) you must never identify, or remark otherwise, that, which may intentionally or inadvertently identify any living person(s), without their permission."

So my suggestion, let's just let Andreas be Andreas and be happy that Akida gets more and more attention. I think most people around us personally know our passion. 🤗

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
  • Fire
  • Thinking

Newk R

Regular
Just as well Andreas dosen't live in California, otherwise if anything went wrong it would be Andreas Fault.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And if it wasn't his fault it would be Sans Andreas Fault.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I'm not Andreas because I'm a girl
BUT
I´m know him so well

man did I laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love