BRN Discussion Ongoing

F

Filobeddo

Hi PvdM

That is excellent news, and I can’t wait to catch-up with you and we go over the whole range of ‘special initiatives’ I’ve got in mind, which I’m certain will just blow you away, and trust me, will also take BRN to a whole new level 😉😉

One thing I didn’t ask about, but would assume is just a formality is the limit (Not) on my personal expenses and the ongoing stocking requirements for my office mini bar.

As I said can’t wait to meet you

Sincerely

FB

PS. You do know I’m not really Rodney, don’t you? He’s passed onto the great gig in the sky 😉

@Boab PPS just also checking you haven’t told Jerome we’re meeting have you?? Probably best not to 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rarosch

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
You've gotta ask why they wouldn't have bought a few days ago.
Some insto’s need full confirmation of a bottom or low passing and then will only buy with momentum moving upwards and seen to be breaking through key resistance levels/moving average levels

BRN SP has broken through close to all moving average levels now! The strong signal is buy.

0C869B82-9A71-433D-949D-AC2C36AA0E42.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Some insto’s need full confirmation of a bottom or low passing and then will only buy with momentum moving upwards and seen to be breaking through key resistance levels/moving average levels

BRN SP has broken through close to all moving average levels now! The strong signal is buy.

View attachment 12117
download.jpeg-63.jpg

I tried putting the numbers into my matrix.... it broke

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
When @TECH posted today "CLOSE OUT AT $1.295"

I didn't think he was predicting the closing price..
And what he said, stuck in my head..
Maybe this is more what he was talking about and perhaps he knows the "Close Out" price, of a couple of large brokers 🤔..

There are possibly still 70 to 80 million trapped shorts (borrowed) shares at under 90 cents and while they can hold on, at some point, the broker is going to say..
"Nutt, sorry, I'm buying back those shares to cover your account now!"..

Is that price $1.295?
And how many shorts affected?
What would that do to the share price? (obviously up from there, but how much?)..

Stay tuned.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• There are no set rules regarding how long a short sale can last before being closed out.
  • The lender of the shorted shares can request that the shares be returned by the investor at any time, with minimal notice, but this rarely happens in practice so long as the short seller keeps paying their margin interest.
  • A broker can force a short position to be closed if the stock rallies strongly, causing large losses and unmet margin calls.
  • It is far more likely that the investor will close out the position before the lender will force the position closed.
  • 🔥🔥🔥
Many thanks, @DingoBorat for your link, somehow I still don't get the whole concept of these strange short buyers, they only benefit if the price falls, don't they? I think I need a seminar!
1658396709107.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Many thanks, @DingoBorat for your link, somehow I still don't get the whole concept of these strange short buyers, they only benefit if the price falls, don't they? I think I need a seminar!
View attachment 12119
It's very simple Sirod.

The shares they sell, are borrowed at a small cost or percentage.

The only way they can make money, is to dump them on market and then buy them back cheaper.

They make no money by selling them, as they don't own them.

The money they make, on returning them, is the difference in the sold and bought price.

If they are forced to buy them back at a higher price, this difference, is also theirs to bear.

The losses in short selling, are potentially unlimited, as there is no limit to how high a share price could go.

Obviously that wouldn't happen and either they would cover, or their broker, would force the close of their position.

Hope that helps.
It's basically like gambling with money you borrowed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
The fools wonder in confusion, after bashing BRN time and time again… no I didn’t read any of their stuff

Attachments

• A77492F9-83EB-4BE6-8ED1-970E3426406C.jpeg
    A77492F9-83EB-4BE6-8ED1-970E3426406C.jpeg
    595.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Thanks @MC. I will revise my figures again based on this "new information".

So, lets see.

• Volkswagen have said they're going to use 3 families of chips (from an article I posted previously today) and lets say that AKIDA is 3 out of 3 of the families of chips, forget erring on the conservative side.
  • Volkswagen have 50 chips in their SUV (as per Venturebeat snippet below)
  • 50 x 2,300,000 = 15000000
Then we have Mercedes

• Let's say Mercedes have 90 chips in their SUV's
  • 90 x 900 000 = 81000000

So that means, Volkswagen plus Mercedes

81000000 + 15000000 = 96000000

PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THIS AS FINANCIAL ADVICE BECAUSE I FAILED MATH AT SCHOOL.
Bravo
Let’s not forget I think PVDM himself at AGM 2 yrs ago said current cars have up to 300 chips. With Brainchip they would only need 8.
Now these are my words and a lot of water is under the bridge but somebody will correct me if I am out by too much

Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
NVISO has successfully completed full interoperability of four of its AI Apps from its Human Behavioural AI catalogue to the BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor achieving a blazing average model throughput more than 1000 FPS and average model storage of less than 140 KB. Click to read the full press release. Want to understand what this means for NVISO, its AI Solutions, and its customers such as Panasonic and Siemens Healthineers?

Has any Brainchip/ASIO investors been to any fancy french restaurants recently?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Thanks @MC. I will revise my figures again based on this "new information".

So, lets see.

• Volkswagen have said they're going to use 3 families of chips (from an article I posted previously today) and lets say that AKIDA is 3 out of 3 of the families of chips, forget erring on the conservative side.
  • Volkswagen have 50 chips in their SUV (as per Venturebeat snippet below)
  • 50 x 2,300,000 = 15000000
Then we have Mercedes

• Let's say Mercedes have 90 chips in their SUV's
  • 90 x 900 000 = 81000000

So that means, Volkswagen plus Mercedes

81000000 + 15000000 = 96000000

PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THIS AS FINANCIAL ADVICE BECAUSE I FAILED MATH AT SCHOOL.
Hey Bravo, your short changing your hypothetical / realistic equation.
Missed a zero
50 x 2,300,000 =115,000,000
81,000,000 + 115,000,000 = 196,000,000:)

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
It's very simple Sirod.

The shares they sell, are borrowed at a small cost or percentage.

The only way they can make money, is to dump them on market and then buy them back cheaper.

They make no money by selling them, as they don't own them.

The money they make, on returning them, is the difference in the sold and bought price.

If they are forced to buy them back at a higher price, this difference, is also theirs to bear.

The losses in short selling, are potentially unlimited, as there is no limit to how high a share price could go.

Obviously that wouldn't happen and either they would cover, or their broker, would force the close of their position.

Hope that helps.
It's basically like gambling with money you borrowed.
so these people borrow shares, sell them for cash and have to give the same number of shares back to the person, right? So these people need cash and are betting on lower rates to keep that difference, right? How dumb is that??

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

skutza

Regular
so these people borrow shares, sell them for cash and have to give the same number of shares back to the person, right? So these people need cash and are betting on lower rates to keep that difference, right? How dumb is that??
I don't think they have to sell them immediately. They borrow the shares and can sell them at anytime I believe. If the stock is in an uptrend can they hold the shares until they feel more secure to sell?

Reactions: 2 users

Bossman

Gentleman
No you listen you bell end. You were being and are a smartarse. I wrote “English please” to which you replied “YOU CAN TRANSLATE THIS YOUR SELF WITH 2 CLICKS”. I accept your forthcoming apology.
And in the meantime Ukrainians are dying and you all are winding yourselves up with imaginary insults. Have a cup of tea, relax and give thanks that you are all healthy individuals with the ability to be in control of what happens to you. Peace.

• Love
Reactions: 27 users
They need lower prices yes 👍
But having the price lower, isn't enough, they need volume.

They aren't really dumb, some make a lot of money.
And have made millions off of BRN.
But like any gambler, when they win big, do they leave and never come back to the table?

Right now, with BRN, in the current situation..

They would certainly be feeling dumb! 😛

Fear and Greed are the main tools of Smart Money and shorters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I don't think they have to sell them immediately. They borrow the shares and can sell them at anytime I believe. If the stock is in an uptrend can they hold the shares until they feel more secure to sell?
I always thought so too, but then this increase that we have now would be great, then you would have an enormous profit now, or am I misunderstanding that again? Or do we now expect that it will continue to rise like this? or how or what, now I don't understand it again, just tell me what has to happen for them to burn properly...
I think many of you will laugh at me now

How long have I been trying to figure this out?
1658399704909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

skutza

Regular
I always thought so too, but then this increase that we have now would be great, then you would have an enormous profit now, or am I misunderstanding that again? Or do we now expect that it will continue to rise like this? or how or what, now I don't understand it again, just tell me what has to happen for them to burn properly...
I think many of you will laugh at me now

How long have I been trying to figure this out?
View attachment 12122
I'm not 100% sure about when they sell. But if the price goes up and they haven't sold the shares then they will ne even. If they sold the shares at $1 they would have to currently buy the shares back and lose 20%

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
They make money if the share price goes down.
So, they go on forums like this or anywhere they can and trash talk the Company in the hope to influence other people into selling.
If they can discredit the Company, say stuff like it needs money, or the product is crap, or there is competition coming on the market soon, or the Directors are crooks......anything really to make existing shareholders doubt or think the price may go down. Then, the large organisations who do this program their "bots" to put downward pressure on the price by placing numerous small trades decreasing the current price by small increments. Eventually they will start hitting stop loss orders which starts a cascade.
I think it should be illegal, but it's not and so shorting continues, particularly on stocks which trade with high volumes.
I think the thing about it I hate the most is the deceit and lie's shorter's spread just to make a dollar.
Can't be a very nice way to live or make a living.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom