Reactions: 26 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I've sent a email to the asx asking why brainchip has not been listed in the daily asx200 top 5 increase in price list for the 2 days it was this week.
If/when I get a reply I'll post
Seems strange we have been left out......
Some of the newspapers and other media follow this daily winners list and publish, Id like to see brainchip on this list when they are meant to be on it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
When @TECH posted today "CLOSE OUT AT $1.295"

I didn't think he was predicting the closing price..
And what he said, stuck in my head..
Maybe this is more what he was talking about and perhaps he knows the "Close Out" price, of a couple of large brokers 🤔..

There are possibly still 70 to 80 million trapped shorts (borrowed) shares at under 90 cents and while they can hold on, at some point, the broker is going to say..
"Nutt, sorry, I'm buying back those shares to cover your account now!"..

Is that price $1.295?
And how many shorts affected?
What would that do to the share price? (obviously up from there, but how much?)..

Stay tuned.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• There are no set rules regarding how long a short sale can last before being closed out.
  • The lender of the shorted shares can request that the shares be returned by the investor (gambler) at any time, with minimal notice, but this rarely happens in practice so long as the short seller keeps paying their margin interest.
  • A broker can force a short position to be closed if the stock rallies strongly, causing large losses and unmet margin calls.
  • It is far more likely that the investor (gambler) will close out the position before the lender will force the position closed.
  • 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I was trying to work out some figures on how much $ we would HYPOTHETICALLY see by 2025 if the following were true.

• Volkswagen have said they're going to use 3 families of chips (from an article I posted previously today) and lets say that AKIDA is 1 of the 3 families of chips, as I prefer erring on the conservative side.
  • Volkswagen have 50 chips in their SUV (as per Venturebeat snippet below)
  • 50 divided by 3 = 16.666
  • 16.666 x 2,300,000 = 38,3333,333,31

So, ummmm, yeah...not too sure you can trust my math here but...lots of moolah I reckon.

View attachment 12094

View attachment 12093

Obviously that's not even counting the $ from Mercedes that we'll get. I'll come back in a jiff after I consult my calculator with some revised figures.

little-boy-calculator.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TopCat

Regular
As well as Untether AI now working with General Motors I see they are also working with Precision AI in the agriculture sector. The YouTube presentation even features a John Deere tractor 🤔. ( once again, sorry if this has already been discussed)

Robert Beachler, Vice President of Product
Mr. Beachler joins Untether AI in the role of Vice President of Product. A Silicon Valley veteran and proven senior executive with industry leaders such as Altera, Xilinx, and BrainChip, he brings to the company a wealth of experience in the development and marketing of FPGAs, software tools, vision processors and artificial intelligence acceleration devices.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

I was trying to work out some figures on how much $ we would HYPOTHETICALLY see by 2025 if the following were true.

• Volkswagen have said they're going to use 3 families of chips (from an article I posted previously today) and lets say that AKIDA is 1 of the 3 families of chips, as I prefer erring on the conservative side.
  • Volkswagen have 50 chips in their SUV (as per Venturebeat snippet below)
  • 50 divided by 3 = 16.666
  • 16.666 x 2,300,000 = 38,3333,333,31

So, ummmm, yeah...not too sure you can trust my math here but...lots of moolah I reckon.

View attachment 12094

View attachment 12093
What would the royalties be on such quantities? I remember someone mentioning 50 cents which seems ridiculous because you can't even buy a pack of green frogs anymore for 50 cents! Hoping it would be at least $1?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
F

Filobeddo

1658387942862.png

Private & Confidentail

Hi PVDM,
Hope you dont mind, but just thought I'd reach out to you personally and express my interest in joining BRN - rather than going through anything too formal. I'm a real gogetter with some very unique talents that I'm pretty sure you dont have within the organisation and definately could do with. Love your new employee conditions and could really see myself fitting in seamlessly with the team. I'm probably going to be available soon given my current employer seems to have an issue with my obsessive interest level in Brainchip but hey thats going to be great for you. Anyway feel free to pm me anytime and we can discuss/ confirm my start date
Sincerely
FB

PS that wasnt me who did the Jerome post, think my profile was hacked

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220721-171810_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220721-172613_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
F

Filobeddo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tony Coles

Regular
When @TECH posted today "CLOSE OUT AT $1.295"

I didn't think he was predicting the closing price..
And what he said, stuck in my head..
Maybe this is more what he was talking about and perhaps he knows the "Close Out" price, of a couple of large brokers 🤔..

There are possibly still 70 to 80 million trapped shorts (borrowed) shares at under 90 cents and while they can hold on, at some point, the broker is going to say..
"Nutt, sorry, I'm buying back those shares to cover your account now!"..

Is that price $1.295?
And how many shorts affected?
What would that do to the share price? (obviously up from there, but how much?)..

Stay tuned.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• There are no set rules regarding how long a short sale can last before being closed out.
  • The lender of the shorted shares can request that the shares be returned by the investor at any time, with minimal notice, but this rarely happens in practice so long as the short seller keeps paying their margin interest.
  • A broker can force a short position to be closed if the stock rallies strongly, causing large losses and unmet margin calls.
  • It is far more likely that the investor will close out the position before the lender will force the position closed.
  • 🔥🔥🔥
I hope the short sellers don’t crash the share price again because they will try and do it to cover their shorts 🩳 below the 90c mark, frankly don’t have the money to top up again and again and again ☹️. Have a great nite all. 🥃

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom