BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
No shit smartarse, that’s why with 2 clicks it could be posted in English

Dear @Mercfan and @Mws

I think this kerfuffle may be due to a simple misunderstanding as this flow chart that I drew up will hopefully show.

1pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 10.44.03 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

Hey Bravo, your short changing your hypothetical / realistic equation.
Missed a zero
50 x 2,300,000 =115,000,000
81,000,000 + 115,000,000 = 196,000,000:)

Oopsie daisy!🥴

Told you math wasn't my forte @HALMAN

huh-ew.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

I just played this, and it was in German.

Well I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I think you might need to get your ears checked, to see if they're still attached to your head. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Until revenue flows, we are going to continue to experience huge fluctuations in our share price. If I knew that after $2.30 the share price would have dropped to 86 cents, I would have sold my entire holdings, paid my tax and bought back in the same amount with a decent chunk of cash in my pocket.

Problem is, it is so hard to time the top and bottom. Even in the last run in January, there were 9 green days out of 12. Any of the 3 red days could have signalled that the top was in but it kept going and selling out with more to run up is tough to watch. Are we at the top of this run? Who knows but all I know is I'll probably continue to go through this cycle of euphoria when the price runs up and lament that I didn't sell when the price drops. As long as we continue to have higher highs and higher lows, I'm happy.

The only way to stop the manipulation is revenue. There are not many $2 billion companies that have zero revenue and that will always attract the naysayers and the shorters. Bring on an absolute shit tonne of revenue I say. C'mon Seany baby!
I think there is enough "fuel" here, in the form of trapped shorts, to take us well into the $1.50 to $1.70 trading range and quite possibly well beyond.

The big run late last year/early this year, was largely because of shorts being squeezed.

It took Putin invading the Ukraine and the ensuing damage to World markets, to take us out of that range.

This time, there are a hell of a lot more shorts involved in this squeeze.

We need the markets to stabilise a bit, which they appear to be doing (along with the recent Tech Sector stimulus in the US, increasing it).

Increasing interest rates and the doomy outlook they bring, are largely already factored into the markets.

A quarterly with some progress, well above 500k and maybe some near term solid news and we won't be looking back..

It will take a while for this large increase in the share price (assuming steaming past $1.50) to "wear off" if the Company can keep the momentum going with some solid developments.

Share prices tend to find a nice level, whether pushed either way, if the change has been instilled long enough.

It's not the Company’s "job" to keep these announcements coming, it's their job to advance the Company.
Which they are doing, so the timing of these, is in the hands of our customer engagements and also, AKIDA2000 release etc..
So we have no idea, if they will come when needed, to push us along..

But we have to be due for something soon, surely 😉

Keep in mind, that the trapped shorts, below 90 cents, really are in a bad spot.

That's 70 to 80 million shares that need to be bought back!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users

Slade

Top 20
I just listened to it for the fourth time and I'm pretty sure it was in English.
I watched Hogan’s Heroes when I was a kid. I think German is the same as English but with a different accent.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Our German Friends are up 6.54%

24y.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Buy Sell looking good for tomorrow only 192 Sellers

1658411329939.png

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

MDhere

Regular
I think there is enough "fuel" here, in the form of trapped shorts, to take us well into the $1.50 to $1.70 trading range and quite possibly well beyond.

The big run late last year/early this year, was largely because of shorts being squeezed.

It took Putin invading the Ukraine and the ensuing damage to World markets, to take us out of that range.

This time, there are a hell of a lot more shorts involved in this squeeze.

We need the markets to stabilise a bit, which they appear to be doing (along with the recent Tech Sector stimulus in the US, increasing it).

Increasing interest rates and the doomy outlook they bring, are largely already factored into the markets.

A quarterly with some progress, well above 500k and maybe some near term solid news and we won't be looking back..

It will take a while for this large increase in the share price (assuming steaming past $1.50) to "wear off" if the Company can keep the momentum going with some solid developments.

Share prices tend to find a nice level, whether pushed either way, if the change has been instilled long enough.

It's not the Company’s "job" to keep these announcements coming, it's their job to advance the Company.
Which they are doing, so the timing of these, is in the hands of our customer engagements and also, AKIDA2000 release etc..
So we have no idea, if they will come when needed, to push us along..

But we have to be due for something soon, surely 😉

Keep in mind, that the trapped shorts, below 90 cents, really are in a bad spot.

That's 70 to 80 million shares that need to be bought back!
i'm in love with yr last sentence :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Jenning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-224403_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-224403_LinkedIn.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Yak52

Regular
Yak52, you are right. I am new for posting, but I am not downramper, I am always here and holding firmly of my BRN.

I am just feeling something happening behind what we can see.

These two transactions one is yesterday .990 (happened just between 1.275 and 1.13) , one is today 1.13, however maybe just accidentally shows on our screen.

Hopefully is not a bad thing.
Cgc516.............as I stated in my post ............sorry if wrong , not if right.
The problem was you had a pic ready immediately , just so .....quick after the trade that it could be a case of you were the one behind the trade and therefore the one trying to slow down the SP raising anymore.
The trade could be innocent and just an "odd" Broker trade for some obscure reason ...............or it could have been an easy way to "slow" or drop the SP which is exactly what happened immediately after as some freaked out. The SP dropped 2c. Then recovered which shows the strength of BUYING in BRN.

Best I can say is consider being slower to post the info after the event next time! It was obviously going to "affect" some weak hands into selling and would BEST have just been ignored for what effect it was going to have.
After all it was ONLY a small amount and not note worthy at all.
----------------------------------------------------
Actually I am editing this post AFTER reading your post again Cg516
I DO think you were downramping as the fact of posting it and so quick was detrimental to the SP and holders . But more I am editing because of your last line in your post namely -
Hopefully is not a bad thing.- Cg516
Why mention this "being a bad thing". ???

I am just not that gullible to believe you are NOT down ramping with that intent. Sorry .
So ............new poster and this.

My guess a small trader, probably a pip trader looking for a small drop and recovery, or...........a Insto trader throwing that SUPER QUICK or pre organized post out with the intent to cause panic much as it did. (short term anyway!)

This sort of activity creeps in here on this forum every now and then and needs to be called out before we turn into that "other place" we all hate!

Yak52. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Proga

Regular
Only up to the 15th of July so 7 days old. 84.5m shares shorted. I would assume there has been some buying back over the last couple of days but the daily stock volumes suggest not much. Find out in a weeks time when I have another look.

Experts on Bloomberg has been suggesting Tech is now back in favour after being sold off the last couple of months. Too early to tell how long the change in sentiment will last and will be patchy across the sector (ie not all boats will rise). Lady from Goldman Sachs from memory thought AI will do well.

bandicam 2022-07-22 00-37-27-997.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Yak52

Regular
What sort of bad thing are we talking about? Just so I'm clear I know what we're talking about.

View attachment 12126

Bravo............there is NO BAD THING which is what I addressed in my last post as a reply to his 2nd post.

Thats why I believe he was down ramping finally and possibly the one who actually did the "funny" trade and posted the pic immediately.

The ACTUAL trade was irrelevant, meaningless in its self, BUT would send a nervous spike through the weak Retail hands and induce a sell off which as I mentioned DID happen immediately afterwards.(-2cents)

IF this poster Cg516 was innocent.....................then he was STUPID for posting and especially that comment of (hope this is not a bad thing).

Forget the trade and the one the day before. only about 30,000 aprox shares which when we did 23 Mil + turnover shows the irrelevance of it all.
Must admit both times the market dropped briefly before recovering.

Yak52

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
Think this image shows a nice easy visual representation.

Note the first short sales spikes and what happened to the SP straight after then look at the latest last spike and what the SP is doing now....burn ya bastards burn :cautious:

Short Sales (Official ASX Data)​

This table shows the daily short sale activity as reported by the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)

Update Frequency: Daily

IMG_20220721_234420.png

Screenshot_2022-07-21-23-51-22-91_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular
BOTH Europe and USA are up 6.7% tonight @ 1.50 am

Below is the US BRCHF share price @ 1.50AM

BRN USA 21 Jul 2022.jpg

NICE!

Yak52:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
D

Deleted member 118

Buy Sell looking good for tomorrow only 192 Sellers

View attachment 12149
I’ve a feeling we could go red today to finish the week or maybe not as I’ve just looked at the Nasdaq again lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom