BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I don't fully follow this. But my thought is that it immediately reminds me of Weebit. These are Israelis and translated from Häbrew, Weebit (וויביט) becomes Vibit, Webbit or Wibit etc. Maybe it's just a transfer or translation problem/error from a non-Romance language to a Romance one. No idea if this can be an explanation and Akita=Akida is like Webbit=Weebit.
"Akita Elpida"
Perhaps this helps a bit
Screenshot_2022-07-21-09-12-34-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

"Micron Memory Japan Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese subsidiary of Micron Technology.[1] It was formerly known as Elpida Memory, Inc. (エルピーダメモリ株式会社, Erupīda Memori Kabushiki-gaisha) established in 1999 that developed, designed, manufactured and sold dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) products"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micron_Memory_Japan

Screenshot_2022-07-21-09-32-05-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Here, too, it can be seen that the words are changed when they are translated back and forth. I know this also from Toyota which is sometimes also written Toyoda (Kiichiro Toyoda) Have seen it on an engine block.

____

Maybe the answer lies elsewhere. There is an Akita City in the Akita Prefecture. I put both terms Akita and Elpia into the translator and searched: 秋田エルピダ (Akita Erupia)

"パワーテックテクノロジー秋田(パワーテックテクノロジーあきた)は、かつて存在した半導体関連企業。本社を秋田県秋田市に置いていた。力成科技(中国語版、英語版)傘下に属し、半導体集積回路製品にてDRAMを中心とした先端・特殊パッケージの設計・製造等の事業を行っていた"
https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/パワーテックテクノロジー秋田
translated:
"Powertech Technology Akita (Powertech Technology Akita) is a semiconductor - related company that once existed . The head office was located in Akita City , Akita Prefecture . Belonging to Rikisei Technology ( Chinese version , English version ) , it was engaged in the design and manufacture of advanced and special packages centered on DRAM in semiconductor integrated circuit products ."

Maybe in the end this only means something like Elpida, Micron's subsidiary in Akita Prefecture?

___
My recommendation: Research in Japanese. It's fun and a real challenge. Or Hebrew and Israel. Besides Weebit I also did this a bit with our Eastronics, but didn't find out anything, therefore my question about their part.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
View attachment 12105

Private & Confidentail

Hi PVDM,
Hope you dont mind, but just thought I'd reach out to you personally and express my interest in joining BRN - rather than going through anything too formal. I'm a real gogetter with some very unique talents that I'm pretty sure you dont have within the organisation and definately could do with. Love your new employee conditions and could really see myself fitting in seamlessly with the team. I'm probably going to be available soon given my current employer seems to have an issue with my obsessive interest level in Brainchip but hey thats going to be great for you. Anyway feel free to pm me anytime and we can discuss/ confirm my start date
Sincerely
FB

PS that wasnt me who did the Jerome post, think my profile was hacked
With the current PC rules and regs I'm not sure you will fit the bill. However, the company will be having a party every time the SP gains another $1. There are often uninvited guests who seem to turn up from that other place so we would like to offer you the position of party manager and to seek out any of these unwanted's and perform like you did at the Caddyshack party.
The parties will occur very often so you can be assured of an almost full time work load.

View attachment 12105

Private & Confidentail

Hi PVDM,
Hope you dont mind, but just thought I'd reach out to you personally and express my interest in joining BRN - rather than going through anything too formal. I'm a real gogetter with some very unique talents that I'm pretty sure you dont have within the organisation and definately could do with. Love your new employee conditions and could really see myself fitting in seamlessly with the team. I'm probably going to be available soon given my current employer seems to have an issue with my obsessive interest level in Brainchip but hey thats going to be great for you. Anyway feel free to pm me anytime and we can discuss/ confirm my start date
Sincerely
FB

PS that wasnt me who did the Jerome post, think my profile was hacked

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Thanks @MC. I will revise my figures again based on this "new information".

So, lets see.

• Volkswagen have said they're going to use 3 families of chips (from an article I posted previously today) and lets say that AKIDA is 3 out of 3 of the families of chips, forget erring on the conservative side.
  • Volkswagen have 50 chips in their SUV (as per Venturebeat snippet below)
  • 50 x 2,300,000 = 15000000
Then we have Mercedes

• Let's say Mercedes have 90 chips in their SUV's
  • 90 x 900 000 = 81000000

So that means, Volkswagen plus Mercedes

81000000 + 15000000 = 96000000

PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THIS AS FINANCIAL ADVICE BECAUSE I FAILED MATH AT SCHOOL.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
F

Filobeddo

With the current PC rules and regs I'm not sure you will fit the bill. However, the company will be having a party every time the SP gains another $1. There are often uninvited guests who seem to turn up from that other place so we would like to offer you the position of party manager and to seek out any of these unwanted's and perform like you did at the Caddyshack party.
The parties will occur very often so you can be assured of an almost full time work load.

Hi PVDM,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, it is very much appreciated.

Thankyou for your generous offer, but with respect I dont think you'd be getting the most from my very unique skillset in such a limited role.

I was instead thinking of a much larger role along the lines of Global Vice Pres HR / Diversity / Entertainment & Special Projects?

Really hope you reconsider

Warmest Regards

FB

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Hi PVDM,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, it is very much appreciated.

Thankyou for your generous offer, but with respect I dont think you'd be getting the most from my very unique skillset in such a limited role.

I was instead thinking of a much larger role along the lines of Global Vice Pres HR / Diversity / Entertainment & Special Projects?

Really hope you reconsider

Warmest Regards

FB
Hi Rodney,
with our expanding workload we are finding it very difficult to get the right staff. We may need some of your "special projects" to seal the deal😉😉. Can you come in tomorrow and we can discuss these "Special Projects"

Yours PvdM

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Only a few hours behind you mate.
LOL. I think I've over done it started mixing the drinks I shall be driving the porcelain bus shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
I hope the short sellers don’t crash the share price again because they will try and do it to cover their shorts 🩳 below the 90c mark, frankly don’t have the money to top up again and again and again ☹️. Have a great nite all. 🥃
I don't think it's that easy now..

They not only have to get it there, with millions of new borrowed shorts to do it (which also have to be covered, with additional retail selling going down)..
But they then need 10s of millions of real selling volume, at those levels.

They need big help, from outside factors, to achieve this and the odds are starting to stack against them..

Market conditions, interest rates, Ukraine and the coming quarterly, could all play into their hands.

But right now, they are on a losing trade, in a big way.

Just moving the price, is not enough, they desperately need volume!

There are probably a whole gaggle of financial advisors and brokers, advising their clients to set "stop losses" right now.
You know, to "protect their gains"..

The fact that the ASX itself, has seen fit, to omit Brainchips share price gains for the last couple of days, shows we are really hurting some influencial SOBs and I just love it.

_20220721_174504.JPG

Volume is the key thing here, just moving the price, isn't enough now, with how deep in "Oopsy" they are.. 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
F

Filobeddo

LOL. I think I've over done it started mixing the drinks I shall be driving the porcelain bus shortly.
[/QUOTE

@Rise from the ashes Just refocus and push on through, trust me & you’ll thank me tomorrow 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mws

Regular
Listen numbnut i was just trying to help him not being a smartarse. Think before you make a comment
No you listen you bell end. You were being and are a smartarse. I wrote “English please” to which you replied “YOU CAN TRANSLATE THIS YOUR SELF WITH 2 CLICKS”. I accept your forthcoming apology.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
This could be our link to Untether AI and General Motors

Robert Beachler, Vice President of Product
Mr. Beachler joins Untether AI in the role of Vice President of Product. A Silicon Valley veteran and proven senior executive with industry leaders such as Altera, Xilinx, and BrainChip, he brings to the company a wealth of experience in the development and marketing of FPGAs, software tools, vision processors and artificial intelligence acceleration devices.
Kristofor Carlson
Manager of Applied Research at BrainChip is in contact with Robert Beachler ;)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
It’s not every week that your favourite stock goes up 50% while the shorters are hard at play. Enjoy the good times mate and stuff the consequences. Just remember to have a nice big drink of water.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Mws

Regular
I am so looking forward to the sp moving into $1.20
Can you please look forward to it moving to 10 bucks, worked a treat today

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Not a fan - Sydney Olympics 10000 m final - world's finest athletes -25 laps - a race of stamina and tactics run at better than 20 kph, and after about 10 laps the ground announcement system blurts that out.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
F

Filobeddo

Hi Rodney,
with our expanding workload we are finding it very difficult to get the right staff. We may need some of your "special projects" to seal the deal😉😉. Can you come in tomorrow and we can discuss these "Special Projects"

Yours PvdM

Hi PvdM

That is excellent news, and I can’t wait to catch-up with you and we go over the whole range of ‘special initiatives’ I’ve got in mind, which I’m certain will just blow you away, and trust me, will also take BRN to a whole new level 😉😉

One thing I didn’t ask about, but would assume is just a formality is the limit (Not) on my personal expenses and the ongoing stocking requirements for my office mini bar.

As I said can’t wait to meet you

Sincerely

FB

PS. You do know I’m not really Rodney, don’t you? He’s passed onto the great gig in the sky 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
No you listen you bell end. You were being and are a smartarse. I wrote “English please” to which you replied “YOU CAN TRANSLATE THIS YOUR SELF WITH 2 CLICKS”. I accept your forthcoming apology.

fight-kick.gif

TSE BRN LOVERS OF THE YEAR

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom