BRN Discussion Ongoing

F

Filobeddo

Sit tight chippers.

World's Best Trader Ever is bullish on chip stocks.

View attachment 11509

Excuse my ignorance BL

Works best trader? Who’s that?

Or is it just Nancy enabling her hubby to insider trade? With the tech bill before congress?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Taproot

Regular
About 95% of all mobile chips across the world, including those produced by Qualcomm, NVIDIA, Apple, Samsung, and Huawei use Arm's designs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Mccabe84

Regular
The ARM document was a great find. My only question is how come there’s no IP deal that been announced or is that all hidden through a NDA or the word collaboration?

( guess I’ll have to buy some more shares on Monday)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Excuse my ignorance BL

Works best trader? Who’s that?

Or is it just Nancy enabling her hubby to insider trade? With the tech bill before congress?
Don't want to make any allegations, but she's infamous for her "trading".

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
F

Filobeddo

Don't want to make any allegations, but she's infamous for her "trading".

Didn’t really know that until now

But don’t worry I already have 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Anil Mankar comment.

FD734E03-CE20-415F-8E88-ED84C133EA6A.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 97 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

equanimous

Dipti Vachani: Well, first of all, if we look at our CPU roadmap, our M class devices are best in class in making it very small, low-power, power efficient, getting the maximum performance for the lowest amount of power allocation as well as space. These M class devices can be tiny, tiny devices. So of course we understand that physical allocation of space is important, and so power performance is an important part of our roadmap for our CPUs. Secondly, we look at how to optimize this heterogeneous compute environment along with the CPUs.

1657938868646.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

mrgds

Regular
just posted on Linkedin, ................... and liked by a TSE member,

Would you please join me in celebrating the vowels of " Ken & Sophie "

May their future journeys together be blessed with a, unwaivering, "ARM in ARM" true love.

mrgds, likes this ............................:love:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Dipti is on the Women’s Leadership Council for the Global Semiconductor Association. She received her BS in Computer Engineering from Texas A&M, an Executive MBA from the University of Texas, and has graduated from Executive Education programs at Stanford, Harvard, and Cambridge business schools.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

equanimous

Hi @Diogenese

Can I get your thoughts on this. ARM M, Renesas and Dipti collaboration ?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Diogenese

Can I get your thoughts on this. ARM M, Renesas and Dipti collaboration ?

Hi equanimous,

There are a few counter-indications.

Renesas has had it's licence for 2 Akida nodes for over a year;
The M-85 announcement is dated in May 2022;
Renesas have mentioned that they will use Akida for "low-end" applications;
The M-85 is high performance;
Renesas have their own in house DRP-AI for the higher end.
The article refers to software to build AI.

This provides infrastructure software such as multiple real time operating systems (RTOS), BSP, peripheral drivers, middleware, connectivity, networking and security stacks as well as reference software to build complex AI, motor control and graphics solutions.

Now that's not to say that Akida could not be used with ARM's M-85, just that I don't think it will be under the current Renesas-Akida licence.

1657941268998.png

ASIC notice: Ogre is not a licensed financial adviser (although he might look like one) - readers are advised to DYOR.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Here's some things I found interesting in Arm's Business Strategy which was included in SoftBank Group Corp Annual Report 2021.

It would have been much easier for me to underline the whole thing.🥴

1 pm.png

2 pm.png

PS : Patience will be rewarded.🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Cardpro

Regular
I think everyone is over thinking this... NASA was never going to be the main source of revenue anyways... but was good for getting our names out there to prove our technology which we did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Yes, I liked that also @Boab. And it’s even better in that the sentence actually ends in “CPU.”.

Due to layout problem, the end of the sentence, “CPU.”, appears on the next line over the LHS.

“Akida neuron fabric integrates into any Arm CPU.”

And they are trying to say that nothing developed with the Vorago space - as per " posted email " wake up Jim Carlquist @Vorago Technologies

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Ahboy

Regular
For the record, stated by Dr. Sailesh Chittipeddi in the May ARM battles RISC-V at Renesas article link below, AKIDA will work with the ARM M33 MCU.
Link: https://www.eenewseurope.com/en/arm-battles-risc-v-at-renesas/

“So that’s kind of the plan that we have, to evolve that into that landscape,” he said. “At the very low end, we have added an ARM M33 MCU and spiking neural network with BrainChip core licensed for selected applications – we have licensed what we need to license from BrainChip including the software to get the ball rolling.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

equanimous

I think everyone is over thinking this... NASA was never going to be the main source of revenue anyways... but was a good to get our names out there to prove our technology which we did.
Snow ball effect
snowball win GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

equanimous

I think everyone is over thinking this... NASA was never going to be the main source of revenue anyways... but was a good to get our names out there to prove our technology which we did.
Nope, just you..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom