BRN Discussion Ongoing

And he says "its going to be bigger"!! WOW WOW

Market Summary > NVIDIA Corporation
157.62 USD+3.90 (2.54%)today === A$231 :cool:;)
A$231,,,, would mean I'd retire... somewhat "comfrotable" haahhaha....

Holding and topping up :D

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Pappagallo

Regular

You need to compare market caps, not share prices. So if BRN got as big as NVIDIA…

A$580 Billion MC = A$336 per share

Just sayin’!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Was it Sean who mentioned that we are still working with all but one of our EAPs? Maybe Vorago is the one?
A company with barely enough cash, to run a program, wouldn't be one of our EAPs..
You wouldn't think?

Sorry, they did/were.. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Pappagallo

Regular
A company with barely enough cash, to run a program, wouldn't be one of our EAPs..
You wouldn't think?

Yeah they are/were.

The September 2020 announcement was “BrainChip And VORAGO Technologies Agree To Collaborate Through The Akida™ Early Access Program.”

Reactions: 5 users

Violin1

Regular

Normally we now get into reminders that we should focus on Market Cap not SP but in this case they are a roughly equivalent result so I'll just shut up and get quietly excited.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
You need to compare market caps, not share prices. So if BRN got as big as NVIDIA…

A$580 Billion MC = A$336 per share

Just sayin’!
Very true Pappa … 👌🔥

Reactions: 5 users
I wouldn't be surprised, if Vorago was now working with Intel instead.
Definitely not because Loihi is better, because it's not, but because Intel would have provided financial incentives.

They have a long history of dodgy business practices, including subsidising laptop manufacturers, to use their chips.

I know we have the only commercial neuromorphic chip, but we need to realise, that some of the fight for market share, with any competing technologies, won't be fought for fairly.

Let them bring their dirty tactics, we have the strength in people and technology, to destroy them.

🔥🔥🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Didn't Sean mentioned negotiations that were taking place with a major telecommunications company in a surprising use case???

Either way, I think it's very interesting that Ericsson are looking at ways to advance neuromorphic computing using lithionic memristors.

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 3.56.15 pm.png

10 June 2022

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I'm not doubting Jannemann nor the messengers. I have questions however regarding the response from Vorago. In his response, Jim said he cannot share his company information then he shares his company information.
The most problematic issue I have is his closing sentence, and I paraphrase - he said Brainchip was a good fit but it went nowhere due to no funds. So effectively he is saying Vorago has settled for second best after having entered into an early access agreement with BRN knowing full well the costs involved.

Am I the only one suspecting some Vorago deliberate misdirection going on. 🤔
hey!! nothing dodge about vorago

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This could be a pretty RAD idea!

What about we just send a spare AKIDA chip to ANSTO (Australia's flagship research facilities for applied science in Melbourne)? They have the Sirius accelerator system coupled to multiple instrument beamlines which is apparently "well-suited for the characterisation and testing of materials in radiation hard environments."

ANSTO recently tested a prototype SRAM memory chip to check whether it would be adversely affected by radiation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Dolci

Regular
Hi-Rise I am surprised that this is in a public forum being disclosed, the way it has, if there is any truth to this?, someone might not have a job come Monday if this gets back to the Co...

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi-Rise I am surprised that this is in a public forum being disclosed, the way it has, if there is any truth to this?, someone might not have a job come Monday if this gets back to the Co...
Well it could explain the lack of funding.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I've known about this for some time I like to keep close tabs on all companies we are associated with. Honestly it does not surprise me.

Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I wouldn't be surprised, if Vorago was now working with Intel instead.
Definitely not because Loihi is better, because it's not, but because Intel would have provided financial incentives.

They have a long history of dodgy business practices, including subsidising laptop manufacturers, to use their chips.

I know we have the only commercial neuromorphic chip, but we need to realise, that some of the fight for market share, with any competing technologies, won't be fought for fairly.

Let them bring their dirty tactics, we have the strength in people and technology, to destroy them.

🔥🔥🔥

Part of me thinks—I hope they are. They’ll come running back with their tail between their legs.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
lets not forget the fbi raid from a few years back also.

Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
The SiFive Intelligence platform, based on SiFive RISC-V Vector processors with AI ISA extensions, features a differentiated software toolchain to enable the development of scalable solutions for AI and ML applications.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
This article about Vorago being fined in 2021 is old news and they sacked the person who was responsible. This was all discovered and discussed over at the Hotcrapper...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom