BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
You missed the new CEO's Annual Report section. His marketing strategy is to bring on the Sophisticated Customers via a program called AI Enablement, and Simple customers.
Simple Customers:
"With these customers BrainChip’s job is to win the IP mindshare and we may either sell a license to this client who will then work with a chip designer to complete the design on their behalf, or we would direct them to a chip vendor/systems integrator to obtain access to BrainChip technology" ( from last Annual Report)

Happy to be proved wrong. I can't see BRN placing another order with Socionext. I think we've lifted our eyes and looking for the tall forward in the goal mouth.

As far as our software goes, this is for free download, to let programmers like @uiux , develop their ideas.
I don't think this rules out the need for a physical chip.

Also - "our software" is BRN IP.... BRN IP = software. Yes, it can be downloaded for free - but the licensing agreement in that context is restricted and ultimately unfit for a commercial use. It's more for evaluation and enthusiasts.

Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I know everyone here knows how amazing the tech is but yet we research everyday looking for clues... I don't want to be negative but no news is kinda making me sad.

I will probably wait and keep brn for few years to see if this will fly to the moon (or Mars, literally) but everyone should be aware that brn will be either hit or miss...
what a rubbish post and fud.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I think it's slowing down generally, due to the fact, that most s/holders are now waiting for the 4C to come out within the next 2 weeks. I sincerely hope, that Sean H can at least settle this 4C to give us all a taste of an increasing revenue stream trajectory pathway, as I am sick and tired of over "the years" being constantly told to wait for the next 4C to come out.... !!!
He said the growth will be towards the end of the year. Expect no revenue this quarter. If there is a small increase, be pleasantly surprised.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I know everyone here knows how amazing the tech is but yet we research everyday looking for clues... I don't want to be negative but no news is kinda making me sad.

I will probably wait and keep brn for few years to see if this will fly to the moon (or Mars, literally) but everyone should be aware that brn will be either hit or miss...
If you think investing and gambling are the same, that's all well and good. But hopefully no one else here does have this mind set.

If I see BRN as a hit and miss, may be I'd put $1000 in, nothing more, especially in this economic situation. Looking at the volume, not many see BRN as hit and miss, and it's getting into the nerves of a few jealous finance "professionals".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Let's be honest... you put less effort into writing that than a fool article.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
F

Filobeddo

An email response received this morning from Tony Dawe when I ask about CITIGROUP

Hi David

Thankyou for your email.

As I have already said to several dozen shareholders who have contacted me on this matter, the responsibility and obligation for notifying the ASX about its substantial shareholding in Brainchip is with Citicorp, not with Brainchip.

I’m not going to speculate as to why Citicorp has become our largest shareholder, other than welcome a major institutional investor onto our share register.

A Top 20 shareholder list will be released along with our June Q Report.

Regards

Tony

‘Investor Relations Manager’

KRA #1. Give retail Investors nothing

Reactions: 3 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
@Yak52
1657856223731.png

Firstly, I'd like to take the time to say I appreciate the name of Big Donger101... @zeeb0t is there a function which allows me to change my name?

Secondly. You need to not get so worked up over anonymous posters on an anonymous forum. I've obviously touched a neve. (I'm pretty good at touching nerves)

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Anyone else still feel shitty about BrainChip not mentioning Shiticorp at the last AGM. No doubt they will be asking for votes on the issue of performance shares at the next AGM. I would like to feel a little more valued as a shareholder before voting even if I am a bit of dumb ass. Please ignore if you have all moved on. I’m going to have a coffee and put on some reggae music x.
I guess it really all comes down to a matter of trust.
Tony Dawe has responded to those who contacted him with his understanding that it is up to Citicorp to notify anyone that is required to be notified according to the relevant laws and protocols.
The fact we have not seen any such notification suggests that either it is not required or Citicorp is in contravention of the rules. 🤷‍♀️
TD, as others here have suggested, seems to regard the fact that this large corporate entity has taken such a significant holding in Brainchip in somewhat of a neutral to positive light. i.e. as a vote of confidence in our Company.
He does not seem to entertain any concerns re any type of takeover, hostile or otherwise, which is also in accord with other knowledgeable posters here, who regard this increased holding as a perfectly normal occurrence for an ASX200 company and so the recent increase in Citicorps aggregate holdings may be in line with our recent inclusion therein.
Having seen the other companies Citicorp holds similar stakes in seems to point to this being a relatively normal situation.
So no, I don't feel shitty or suddenly any less valued as a shareholder and so have pretty much moved on. :ROFLMAO:
I know some here have been exercised by the prospect of having a new entity with the largest holding and have proposed various theories and potential courses of action which I think have been premature and of a somewhat paranoid bent.
I trust our management and office bearers having listened to and spoken with some of them, first hand, at the recent AGM, and whilst I am aware that my perceptions can be fooled at this point in time that has not been proven to me.
I have never been more confident in an investment in any company than I am as evidenced by the significant portion of my assets which are in Brainchip.
I don't hold unrealistic expectations of performance from them and in this changing world realise that developing and embedding our nascent technology in the ecosystems of other developers is a process which is not entirely within our company's control.
Our new leadership team that has largely only been aboard for less than a year impress me with their new focus, drive and professionalism,
and I am willing to trust in their competence and integrity to achieve their stated goals.
It took a long time to find and get them onboard and so far I am impressed.
Each of us, as adults with our individual circumstances, must decide for ourselves each trading session if we BUY, SELL OR HOLD.
Everything else is really just hot air on paper. :ROFLMAO:
I continue to watch and hold as I still believe that Brainchip is an ethical company, doing worthwhile things and presents my best and most realistic opportunity for a massive increase in my personal wealth within the next five years.
I expect to see significant signals indicating progress within the next 12-18 months, and if not, will re-evaluate my position.
In the meantime....
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
DYOR & GLTAH.
Luck, for want of a better word is always a factor. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users
Dear Klassengruppe,
I don't want to be a killjoy, but I would like to ask you to exchange in English here. From my point of view you can also post the translation but in the end you could also exchange this in your German forum group. I do not want to annoy. But I love this place because it is not like HC and we are another considerate community. I appreciate that very much. And I would appreciate it very much to stick to the rules.
I guess I'm the bogeyman now 😉
Brainchip is a Global Company, so this should be a Global forum, as it was initially specifically set up by legend ZeebOt, for us BRN shareholders.

So I actually like seeing different languages on here, as it illustrates the Globality of our fine Company.

I think people, should feel free, to post in another language, or translate a post, for other shareholders, if it is something valuable.

But please, as Corsors has suggested, also post the translation 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
I think it's slowing down generally, due to the fact, that most s/holders are now waiting for the 4C to come out within the next 2 weeks. I sincerely hope, that Sean H can at least settle this 4C to give us all a taste of an increasing revenue stream trajectory pathway, as I am sick and tired of over "the years" being constantly told to wait for the next 4C to come out.... !!!
Yeah pretty shit what they are doing. That foundation they are building is not impressive at all. < Insert huge amounts of sarcasm in this post.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular

What the F@#$ are you talking about "hit or miss"??

Please explain??

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Please explain??
I think he means BRN is going to be a big hit and a lot of people are going to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
OK, who wants to be interviewed first?

(BTW, the channel has way more than 10 videos. It has links to all the videos from the official Brainchip channel, interviews from Comsec, AI Podcasts, and off course the famous scene when Leonardo DiCaprio sells Brainchip shares)
How about putting this in there 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Sorry that is 30,000 in there stock,eq1.2 mill in our stock, 40 to 1 exchange
If your figures are correct J/L Lawlor, that is no small thing and would probably represent the biggest single ADR purchase to date!

Reactions: 10 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Cardpro

Regular
If you think investing and gambling are the same, that's all well and good. But hopefully no one else here does have this mind set.

If I see BRN as a hit and miss, may be I'd put $1000 in, nothing more, especially in this economic situation. Looking at the volume, not many see BRN as hit and miss, and it's getting into the nerves of a few jealous finance "professionals".
I think it's not necessarily always about how good the tech is (although brn can be extremly advantageous for many companies/industries), if the brn gets adopted by multiple large companies / industries, it will fly, if it doesn't and it might be skipped like what happened with the brain studio and share price will drop hard again.

Although I don't expect much revenue from this quarterly statements, I do hope for a surprise and some positive news other than forming a partnership.

I know I sound very negative but sentiment for me is still a buy...

Reactions: 3 users

Cardpro

Regular

Please explain??
If we are successful in getting adopted by multiple companies / industries we will fly but if we fail, the technology might get skipped and not used at all? Which is my opinion only

VictorG

If I could have one wish, it would be for BRN to enter into a 3 day trading halt followed by the mother of all announcements. This way the shorters would've been tortured for 3 days straight before being burnt to a crisp on reopening.

Have a good weekend all.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
An email response received this morning from Tony Dawe when I ask about CITIGROUP

Hi David

Thankyou for your email.

As I have already said to several dozen shareholders who have contacted me on this matter, the responsibility and obligation for notifying the ASX about its substantial shareholding in Brainchip is with Citicorp, not with Brainchip.

I’m not going to speculate as to why Citicorp has become our largest shareholder, other than welcome a major institutional investor onto our share register.

A Top 20 shareholder list will be released along with our June Q Report.

Regards

Tony
Sounds like Tony's getting a bit overwhelmed..

He seems to be implying though, that Citicorp does have an obligation, to report its substantial holdings in BRN, whether or not, they are held by various parties.

Unless he's not up to speed, on the actual requirements?

Maybe some of the Super Sleuths on here, can find examples, of where "Citicorp Nominees" has had to issue "Substantial Holder" notices?
Should be plenty of examples, or lack there of..

And then, we would still not know, if that was only because one party, had passed the 5% reporting threshold 🙄

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom