BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Over in the American market? If so that’s probably the most ever.
Morning Chippers,

Overseas trading in BRN.

Nothing to see here, same low volumes transacting, for now.

Market Watch data.

BRCHF $0.5799USD, +4.47%, last trade 30,000 shares, total traded 62,950 shares.

BCHPY last traded on 13th June????
$22.13USD

24y Germany €0.56, -3.11%

Tradegate, Germany, 24Y, €0.5685, +0.89%, 115,659 shares traded.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TopCat

Regular
Only new to this investigative stuff but I really think we are somehow linked to Tiliter but just can’t join the dots. They’re trying to expand in the US and have also set up an office in Munich.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

uiux

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Could be @RobjHunt ?? I look forward to viewing later..... Awesome effort thanks :)
Strewth! I'm flatout doing up my boot laces in the morning let alone setting up a bloody YouTube channel dedicated to BrainChip vids ;) Sorry, def's not me :p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Overseas trading in BRN.

Nothing to see here, same low volumes transacting, for now.

Market Watch data.

BRCHF $0.5799USD, +4.47%, last trade 30,000 shares, total traded 62,950 shares.

BCHPY last traded on 13th June????
$22.13USD

24y Germany €0.56, -3.11%

Tradegate, Germany, 24Y, €0.5685, +0.89%, 115,659 shares traded.

Regards,
Esq.
Honestly it's hard to follow as I Sold a tiny fraction of my BCHPY in July to pay a bill and most platforms are not recording that trade so I question the the accuracy of that data.

Just for the record that sale was not reflective of the stock or where it's going imo but do to finanacle obligations I needed to sell a few 😔

Those exchanges OTC are very poorly followed and once we are on the NASDQ then it will be great.

Why I choose BCHPY not BRCHF was due to the nature that my BCHPY can't be borrowed to be shorted based on previous research.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Strewth! I'm flatout doing up my boot laces in the morning let alone setting up a bloody YouTube channel dedicated to BrainChip vids ;) Sorry, def's not me :p
Sorry mate ...it matched with your Avatar ...could always get some slip ons :) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Shadow59

Regular
Yesterday was a green day and one of the lowest traded days since Christmas.
Hopefully there will be thin volume for sale from here on.
Seems like a very secure support at 0.80, so nowhere really for shorters to go from here.
Not financial advice.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hyundai you say!?

Screenshot_20220715-094114_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 86 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling again.

This would have to be the slowest start of a trading day for BRN i have seen for a very long time.

Potentially about to rerate, price rise.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Wags

Regular
Chippers,

This would have to be the slowest start of a trading day for BRN i have seen for a very long time.

Regards,
Esq.
Me too @Esq.111

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

mrgds

Regular
Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.
Esq, ............... I think your "fascinatingly intuitive " fuzzy feeling , might be right on the money. :cool:
The amount of just double & single share trades on open is fun to watch.

I can hear Citicorp from here, .............. "BUGGER THE 1000 EYES ON TSE".................:love:

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Taproot

Regular
Hyundai you say!?

View attachment 11421
The Smart Cabin Controller is equipped with four sensors: a 3D camera that captures the posture of occupants, an ECG sensor mounted on the steering wheel, an ear-set sensor to measure the brainwaves flowing around ears, and an HVAC sensor to measure the temperature/humidity and carbon dioxide level of the cabin. The controller analyzes various vital signs collected from these sensors in real time to help with safe driving.

Wow, sounds intense. One wrong move and the car will drive you straight to the emergency dept :D

• Haha
  • Love

Pappagallo

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Is this using NVISO’s driver monitoring tech? Or are they just promoting it because it’s in their field?
If you look at NVISO tweet, it says "neuromorphic revolution" and it's exciting times.

I was thinking, how do they know its neuromorphic technology that's used in Hyundai unless they have some connection, companies can't throw around words like so unless they know.

And we know Tim is very excited by Akidas neuromorphic abilities.

Exciting times indeed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
There is an old thread where Mercedes was discussed:

cosors

Regular​

I just had a quick look at the new EQS. The Akida also takes control of parts of the MBUX and display controls. Do I understand this correctly?

"There is much to discover in the digital interior of the new EQS SUV: For example, the optional MBUX Hyperscreen, whose displays self-learn to adapt to your habits, and the large head-up display with augmented reality
."

https://www.mercedes-benz.de/passen...ars/models/eqs/suv-x296/pad/stage.module.html

This post by @cosors links to a german language item which refers to the EQS having an optional MBUX hyperscreen. Now it has been my belief since I first heard of the MBUX option that they would not put the hyperscreen in without including the electronics to make it work.

Yes, I agree @Diogenese. This is how I see it too. The point being that the higher end models include different things, depending on what the customer is willing to pay for, like the Hypercreen option/next generation MBUX infotainment system and the Drive Pilot system which is outlined in the the previous article I posted (#19,49). In that article it says"

"Customers who own the S-Class vehicles equipped with the Drive Pilot system It adds a handful of additional advanced sensors as well as software to support the features. Key hardware systems that will be added to future S-Class vehicles configured with the Drive Pilot upgrade include an advanced lidar system developed by Valeo SA, a wetness sensor in the wheel well to determine moisture on the road, rear-facing cameras and microphones to detect emergency vehicles, and a special antenna array located at the rear of the sunroof to help with precise GPS location."

Re the MBUX, Mercedes group media blog updated April 2022 outlines the latest generation of the MBUX infotainment system.

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 10.29.05 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 10.38.31 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 10.31.22 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom