BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
If our IP has been offered since May 2019, that would mean that architects and chip producers have had 3 years to implement it.
https://brainchip.com/brainchip-ann...ed-ai-intellectual-property-brainchip-280519/
In the case of the EQS, this can be ruled out because of the software-based technology. I'm not familiar with it, but I would guess that working with our IP doesn't cost anything and costs first, but only to manufacturing itself (?!?). Since there was no income in the last C, only the last months remain. But theoretically, from now on and with three years of development a chip customer could appear at any time. Are my assumptions naive?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Krustor

Regular
Knowledge from earlier researches. Just recalled it, as it was a theme today. If you don't believe me, just use Google or have a search in my older contributions..
Perhaps, du weisst, dass ich dich schätze, aber eine Antwort a la "bitte nutze Google" auf eine normale Frage in einem Forum bin ich von dir nicht gewohnt und hätte ich ernsthaft auch nicht erwartet... Mercedes 2024 ist mir bekannt. Eie kommst du auf das Volvo Statement? Wie wäre es, wenn du dein Wissen des vorangegangenen "Researches" teilen würdest?

For the rest a simple Google translation:

Perhaps, you know that I appreciate you, but I'm not used to an answer a la "please use Google" to a normal question in a forum and I seriously didn't expect it... Mercedes 2024 is known to me. How do you come up with the Volvo statement? How about sharing what you know from the previous "research"?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Krustor

Regular
I don't have the time to look each time for old links when I recall something from memory. So yes, if you want a proof, look for yourself, why should I spend the time. For this time I did it again and shared some links, goodday.

I saw this Link for the First time. I hardly try to keep up - but seems like I still MISS every now and then a thing... thanks for sharing.

Und den kann ich mir nicht sparen: Ich hoffe dir ist durch das teilen des Links kein Zacken aus der Krone gebrochen...

Reactions: 5 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Sounds like he copied it off the official release back in January.

I’ve contacted Motoman, who recently interviewed Magnus Ostberg, and I alerted him to neuromorphic computing and how Mercedes have achieved 1200km on a single charge in the EQXX, with a big helping hand to Brainchip.
He responded to me and said that he is interviewing him again in September and would ask him the impact neuromorphic computing will have in automotive, so stay tuned for that.
Seeing as your a verification engineer ask Mercedes if you can test out their EQXX ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
interesting close in the US last night

1657830927285.png

Reactions: 22 users

cosors

👀
and low volume
Screenshot_2022-07-14-22-50-16-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Dear Klassengruppe,
I don't want to be a killjoy, but I would like to ask you to exchange in English here. From my point of view you can also post the translation but in the end you could also exchange this in your German forum group. I do not want to annoy. But I love this place because it is not like HC and we are another considerate community. I appreciate that very much. And I would appreciate it very much to stick to the rules.
I guess I'm the bogeyman now 😉

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Bloodsy

Regular

This article shared by NVISO on twitter, Hyundai mobis developing an in cabin monitoring system similar to NVISO!

If only Hyundai could run it at 1000fps……..

• Fire

jla

Regular
Someone must have brought 10 shares to put the price up that much, probably lost on the fees
My Calculation the last buy order was around 1.2 mil @3.32 pm.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

stuart888

Regular
Congratulations to whoever is put the Akida Ballista Youtube Channel together. First, I let all the ads run every time. You have earned it. What a great resource.

It would be awesome if Akida Ballista could publish video interviews with Members of 1000 eyes. Would it be great to take advantage of the huge asset base and do some videos on what investors like FF, Rocket, Rise, Cosors, and our German friends have to say about why they are investing in Brainchip. The more we can promote Brainchip the better. Just brainstorming.

I would love to see some of the 1000 eyes on video. Maybe I am off track. No one like my idea of washing PVDM and Anil's car at the AGM either!

1657834826533.png

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

cosors

👀
Congratulations to whoever is put the Akida Ballista Youtube Channel together. First, I let all the ads run every time. You have earned it. What a great resource.

It would be awesome if Akida Ballista could publish video interviews with Members of 1000 eyes. Would it be great to take advantage of the huge asset base and do some videos on what investors like FF, Rocket, Rise, Cosors, and our German friends have to say about why they are investing in Brainchip. The more we can promote Brainchip the better. Just brainstorming.

I would love to see some of the 1000 eyes on video. Maybe I am off track. No one like my idea of washing PVDM and Anil's car at the AGM either!

View attachment 11397
Thanks for the tip I'll check it out!
Screenshot_2022-07-14-23-49-44-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Iseki

Regular
If our IP has been offered since May 2019, that would mean that architects and chip producers have had 3 years to implement it.
https://brainchip.com/brainchip-ann...ed-ai-intellectual-property-brainchip-280519/
In the case of the EQS, this can be ruled out because of the software-based technology. I'm not familiar with it, but I would guess that working with our IP doesn't cost anything and costs first, but only to manufacturing itself (?!?). Since there was no income in the last C, only the last months remain. But theoretically, from now on and with three years of development, a chip developed by a customer could appear at any time. Are my assumptions naive?
Yes, but has our ip been implemented?

Renesas licensed 2 nodes, so they could have put that into one of their clients chips, but we remain in the dark.
Renesas has indicated that they want to get the ball rolling on a chip incorporating akida ip that they can sell off the shelf, but they have given no time frame to completion.
Edge impulse has produced software to work with the original Akida1000 chip, but we have decided to sell ip, and not manufacture more chips ourselves. Left in the dark we assume that this *must* be because Renesas clients must surely be working away on using our ip.

If this assumption is correct then really it's a case of "all bases loaded" , and we just wait for an announcement that someone has released a product containing a chip with akida ip. But what sort of product manufacturer would have the capacity to develop such a chip for their exclusive use? Not many.

The move to stop producing the Akida1000 chip seems bullish - why go to all that expense when chip makers can incorporate the ip into their chips?

So, the bases are loaded, but we need one more batter to step up to the plate and hit us out of the park.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

JK200SX

Regular

View attachment 11397

OK, who wants to be interviewed first?

(BTW, the channel has way more than 10 videos. It has links to all the videos from the official Brainchip channel, interviews from Comsec, AI Podcasts, and off course the famous scene when Leonardo DiCaprio sells Brainchip shares)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 5 users

Phoenix14

I saw the testing vehicle again this morning!
I spoke to the gentleman in the car ,unfortunately they had little knowledge about the tech in the car , apart from it being Nividia.

Attachments

• E044BD99-F431-4D20-B1AC-66ABEB44D24E.png
    E044BD99-F431-4D20-B1AC-66ABEB44D24E.png
    2 MB · Views: 85
  • 369658E0-284F-451F-9AD8-41932C5F96C2.jpeg
    369658E0-284F-451F-9AD8-41932C5F96C2.jpeg
    891.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

JK200SX

Regular

View attachment 11397
If people want to remain anonymous during the video, they can choose a mask that suits them?

1657836473747.png
1657836516698.png
1657836612207.png
1657836690660.png
1657836731642.png
1657836774886.png
1657836851918.png
1657836393801.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
The move to stop producing the Akida1000 chip

What have I missed? When did they announce this?

why go to all that expense when chip makers can incorporate the ip into their chips?

This has been touched on many times before. Implementation in hardware is VERY different to implementation in software. While conceptually the same, each will offer their own set of advantages over the other. I.e. hardware form will offer greater performance, albeit at a greater cost to produce.

A customer's requirements will stipulate whether one is favoured over the other.

• Love
  • Fire

cosors

👀

View attachment 11397
I am still only a small fish, a technical engineer and new to the subject. But I'm working on expanding my position continuously, I don't want to stay small all the time;) And with the entrusted today I'm already well on the way. I'm trying to learn more and more every day, especially thanks to your all help. My friends know that I'm infected and I love the subject. The use cases in all our lives with Akida are just incredible. I also may have found my research spot the last few days. That forces from my point of view solutions like Akida. I will also integrate a core issue of ours into my job. But I'm shy and have stage fright 😶‍🌫️
Most here are probably better for it. But thank you, I'm honored!

____
But I have the idea that the Akida empowered "Hey Mercedes" can take over my part and I only steer here and there something the direction and make specifications.
Oh! there I think immediately further. How would it be if an interview with "Hey Mercedes" integrated in Nicobo takes place?! Much more sympathetic than me and quick-witted. If a stupid question comes, he simply lifts his tail and lets out a ...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

jla

Regular
Over in the American market? If so that’s probably the most ever.
Sorry that is 30,000 in there stock,eq1.2 mill in our stock, 40 to 1 exchange

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom