KMuzza

Mad Scientist

Worth Watching
Good onya Mark

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Reactions: 5 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Yeah sounds like he's saying it's not, in a roundabout way..

But why such a wordy, indirect answer?
Is he also a politician?
Sounds like he copied it off the official release back in January.

I’ve contacted Motoman, who recently interviewed Magnus Ostberg, and I alerted him to neuromorphic computing and how Mercedes have achieved 1200km on a single charge in the EQXX, with a big helping hand to Brainchip.
He responded to me and said that he is interviewing him again in September and would ask him the impact neuromorphic computing will have in automotive, so stay tuned for that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 93 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Mt09............insulting someone who has replied to your post is exactly what i would expect from a "fence sitter" and lazy investor.

I would suggest you take your own advice since you advocate doing nothing & take that bex yourself and return to the lounge you seem so comfortable to be on. You won't be missed by anyone.

Yak52.
smack.gif

Take that....🤪

Nice to see you Yak, i remember you at the crapper giving ole Flashpoint a similar serve......;)

I dont own any shares in BRN............ yet, so i hope you dont think i am a

fence sitter.gif

Still doing my DD, so definitely aint a lazy investor either....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope you are keeping well.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
I would like to know if Marc Kennis is important for us, I watched the video but didn't hear anything interesting, maybe you know more about him?
Hi Siro- Kinda important- but just another opinion and you know what they say about opinions-
" they are like- kinda like everyone has one "
he is a good financial commentator.
i happened to see this a few minitues after you posted- (y)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Well fellow Brainchipers..
What a mess this world is in at the moment.
Unfortunately you will see interest rates rise up until December 2023 then drop. Hopefully no escalation of wars? Time to back up the truck if all settles from there?

What we have as an indication? the 10 year bonds over 2 years bonds.. shows unhealthy market moving forward. But hopefully a light at the end of the tunnel.. December 2023?

I have my golden stash of BRN regardless.
I will Back PVDM all the way. The guy is a genius. Let’s support this company BRN.
I will never sell out. Our technology will be king.

No advice, imo dyor.

Another bolted on believer.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
As much as I want to believe that we are in this model, I will still stick with the 2024 timeline that was given regarding the EQXX.
I had a reply from the Chief Software Officer at Mercedes this morning and if it was in this model he would have said it.

View attachment 11369

Hi Jesse, I arrived at this assumption after reading an article that @Getupthere posted. It seemed a logical conclusion to make after reading it and doing some additional research which includes an article I found that mentioned the new Drive Pilot system plus additional advanced sensors and software and the next generation Valeo LiDAR, but I could be wrong as I stated. Click on the link below to see the full description.👍🏼

#19,491

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Dallas

Regular

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Dallas

Regular
DON'T MISS THE BUS☝️🤔🍻🍻💥👋

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
talking smack bad blood GIF

• Haha

Krustor

Regular
BiG Donger101 ............what is it you dont get? I dont like being told by some faceless MUPPET what to do such as SELL some shares or tale a "chill Pill" and other INSULTS just because I dont agree with him on whether BRN Management should have TOLD/INFORMED us of CitiCorps 174 Mil share holdings.

Since when do you "Cheerleader squad " pack get the RIGHT to dictate to someone here they must follow YOUR way of thinking & instructions??
And dictate what we can post here also?

Oh yes that sounds so much like you muppets were over on HC doesn't it? Now same behaviour here? What a joke.
Perhaps you should learn to read posts and conversations properly before jumping in with your pathetic 2 cents worth of comments & insults.
And since you like to insult I will add this - I am SURE its not a BIG one that you have, probably very small or a micro. lol

Y.
Take a chill pill, mate...

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dallas

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Dallas

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Dallas

Regular
GoMicro's goal to reinvent the microscope and bring artificial intelligence to it is to bring the highest quality technology to the public, not just scientists.

Die zum Patent angemeldete Technologie des Unternehmens schafft Bildbedingungen in Laborqualität, die die Erkennungsgenauigkeit deutlich erhöhen, die Anzahl der für Schulungszwecke erforderlichen Bilder reduzieren und so zur genauesten KI-Erkennung führen, die bei dieser Vergrößerungsstufe verfügbar ist.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi there, has anyone heard of a company called "pmd"? I did some research, because I heard of the new "Nothing phone", then came over to some articles about Arc-Soft, Infineon and pmd. Sounds interesting and the products of pmd could include Akida (probably do):

Regards, cassip
I’ve done a fair bit of investigating into the nothing phone as I put my $$$ into polygon and never came across anything as it’s more to do with the software it’s running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
There is an old thread where Mercedes was discussed:

cosors

Regular​

I just had a quick look at the new EQS. The Akida also takes control of parts of the MBUX and display controls. Do I understand this correctly?

"There is much to discover in the digital interior of the new EQS SUV: For example, the optional MBUX Hyperscreen, whose displays self-learn to adapt to your habits, and the large head-up display with augmented reality
."

https://www.mercedes-benz.de/passen...ars/models/eqs/suv-x296/pad/stage.module.html

This post by @cosors links to a german language item which refers to the EQS having an optional MBUX hyperscreen. Now it has been my belief since I first heard of the MBUX option that they would not put the hyperscreen in without including the electronics to make it work.
:(
Sorry, I searched again. I'm afraid I have to put that into perspective. Or I have to answer no to my own question, you misunderstand. The information is correct about self-learning, but it says here that it is supposed to be software-based.

"A computer system with 8 CPU cores and 24 gigabytes of RAM is used in order to be able to play content smoothly on the mega display. The huge area opens up completely new possibilities for the digital design of the infotainment system, because there is no need for a menu structure that may be perceived as nested in the Mercedes EQS: the Stuttgart-based company speaks of a zero-layer concept and means by that that all important functions used in the relevant situation can always be found directly. How well this works in practice will depend on the performance of the software, but Mercedes has already made it self-learning and wants to be able to constantly adapt it to the driver's actual needs."
https://www.bimmertoday.de/2021/01/08/mercedes-eqs-mbux-hyperscreen-als-neues-uber-display/

The article is from January 2021, so I'm afraid it won't happen that quickly. Sorry for the disappointment. But maybe something has already changed for the upcoming models.

Reactions: 7 users

Krustor

Regular
For the development of the EQXX the brandnew Nvidia Drive Orin platform was used. All 2022 Mercedes models still have the old Nvidia Drive Xavier inside. So there is no big chance to see Akida in any of the 2022 models. Start of Orin is planned for 2024 as a package with the newly developed MB.OS software from Mercedes.
Surprise was the late announcement of Volvo, new Polestar production models will have Orin inside end of 2022. Strange idea to see Volvo two years ahead of Mercedes in technical innovation, so maybe the start in Mercedes production will also be earlier, but that's not confirmed up to now.
Any link or proof for this statement?

Reactions: 3 users

cassip

Regular
I’ve done a fair bit of investigating into the nothing phone as I put my $$$ into polygon and never came across anything as it’s more to do with the software it’s running.

Hi Rocket, I am not sure, if I understand you correct. I think you are right, that there is nothing special/akida about the nothing phone itself, reading this, for example:

Nevertheless the connection between Infineon and arc-soft and first of all pmd was what I found interesting.

Regards, cassip

Perhaps

Regular
Any link or proof for this statement?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom