BRN Discussion Ongoing

stuart888

Regular
Brainchip can be included in different sized solutions. The consumer products via MegaChips seem to jump out. Cheap, no cloud, low power, AI smarts at the edge. How small a device can the Brainchip IP be put into? Ubiquitous.

1657672595759.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users
...18 + months of data on all brokers, Brainchip data does not reflect 173 M accumulation .... top holders.. buyers don't hold no more than 230 M...

View attachment 11180
I think if everyone sends an email querying this they may have to formulate a general response that will need to be posted on the ASX. announcements. This may also trigger an awareness of some general accumulation which may help stem the fall in share price.

Reactions: 4 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I think if everyone sends an email querying this they may have to formulate a general response that will need to be posted on the ASX. announcements. This may also trigger an awareness of some general accumulation which may help stem the fall in share price.
Probably not a bad idea! Dunno if Tony would appreciate his emails being swamped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Everybody lets just ignore the broker data that was posted:poop:

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
F

Filobeddo

Brainchip can be included in different sized solutions. The consumer products via MegaChips seem to jump out. Cheap, no cloud, low power, AI smarts at the edge. How small a device can the Brainchip IP be put into? Ubiquitous.

View attachment 11181

Stu can you please tell us something we don’t know

& if you haven’t noticed… we’re a little busy working on conspiracy theories right now 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
What's "The writing desk " ???
Ok, ............... so it seems "more than i had thought" have missed this "analogy" put out by a very respected poster,

The story, which i thought was very , lets say "out of the blue" , was,
Partner attended a a swap meet/garage sale and acquired a "desk" at a cheap price, which the buyer knew was worth so much more.
Onselling the "desk" returned a handsome profit in a relatively short period of time, ............... tho , a personal acquantance of the partner felt it may justify "hanging onto the desk for a better longer term valuation" ................. these are my words, so may not be excact wording used,
but, in my interpretation was a analogy for the investment in BRN,

DYOR, ..................... MY OPINION ONLY, NOT TO BE USED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE

BTW, g"day FF ........ feeling you may be reading the TSE posts, hope you are travelling really well, ..................... and see, some of us do listen, ..................:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Lex555

Regular
Great post full moon.

I was googling a jumping at shadows image to post yesterday but couldnt find a decent one so didnt worry.

I also think if there was a concern the company would start announcing stuff to get the sp moving, even non-price sensitive fluffy anns...

Of course i could be wrong on the above, so imo only

But this is a FACT, that we are, as a group, definitely missing our captain!
This is an appropriate GIF. We need to see if it is one entity buying up, or multiple sophisticated investors under citi, and even then are they nefarious.

A9901D38-9085-409C-8F19-21CE7D128BF0.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

I better sell my buttcoin and put my super into BrN asap if we only getting $2.75 a share lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xray1

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

stuart888

Regular
Stu can you please tell us something we don’t know

& if you haven’t noticed… we’re a little busy working on conspiracy theories right now 😉
1657673888295.png

• Fire
  • Love

Xray1

Regular
Any entity, buying over 10% in a company, is a good thing for retail share holders.

It illustrates huge confidence, in what the Company is doing.

They will play games, with their position, by lending shorts, but their obvious goal, is to accumulate, as much as they can..

This sends a clear signal to the rest of the market, that the stock is hot property!

Problem is, the rest of the market is not getting that message, because they are keeping their lips sealed, in breach of ASX rules (something they've been caught out and fined for, in the past).

The onus, is on Citicorp to inform Brainchip and the ASX, of their increasing holdings, for each 1%!
Are you implying that BRN doesn't check the ASX holding daily or even hourly ???

Reactions: 2 users
This is an appropriate GIF. We need to see if it is one entity buying up, or multiple sophisticated investors under citi, and even then are they nefarious.

View attachment 11184
That's Gold!

But hey, I don't look like that..

Not sure what they do, in that respect @Xray1..

Just saying it's on the shareholder or entity, to inform BRN and the ASX, of an increase to substantial holding.

Hey @Fullmoonfever, great well researched post, but in it, they state if a "person and his associates" attain substantial holdership, or words to that affect.
If the nominee accounts are opaque and reporting of substantial holdings, are on the holder/s..

How is it enforced by the ASIC?

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrgds

Regular
@wilzy123 ........................ "are you FEELIN IT"
........................ "im FEELIN IT"
GBY GBY GBY GBY GBY GBY GBY

• Fire

Slade

Top 20
What can Tony D say .... it is what it is !!
So you mean we should all just accept it and not try to find out anymore about it?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Simon Thorpes Birthday today.🥳

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Colorado23

Regular

Xray1

Regular
Evening DingoBorat,

Another thought and quite likely eventuality...

Owning over 10% of the company I would imagine this would potentialy allow them to insert one of their own onto the BRN board...

Sean Hehir did say thay were looking to expand the board.. hence the expansion of the director renumeration pool.

Esq.
I also recall Sean H saying that at the AGM ......... so maybe they were already aware of what was going on by then, thus forcing them to save face about potential / anticipated additional director/s being added to the board in future at the AGM. On the other hand, if the Co is OK and aware with Citicorp's position on the ASX register and potential Director addition/s then that could mean that the Co is happy with the investor/s representative to take a seat at the table ....... if it was someone like ARM or Dell etc etc (a big fish) I too would be very happy/pleased with same.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom