BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
1% is approximately 17-18 million shares right?

So, unless Citicorp Nominees has not followed the disclosure rules, they can purchase up to 17 million shares on behalf of a single entity without disclosing this to the ASX.

Unless they have a group of ten really wealthy friends who got together to buy 17 million shares each, or they sent all their brokers out to advise a large number of high wealth individuals to all pile into BRN, there is something happening.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

White Horse

Regular
Has anyone had any kind of response from Tony Dawe at this point in time regarding the Citicorp issue?
I'm not asking you to break any confidences or reveal anything prematurely, just want to know if he is responding at all?
Not as yet. Kim Clark the company Secretary is on leave.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
The share price won’t do what the share price does. It will do what Shiticorp wants it to do.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
The share price won’t do what the share price does. It will do what Shiticorp wants it to do.
so-pissed.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I reckon Tony Dawe is not shocked by what is happening but is shocked by how long it took the 1000 eyes to notice this was happening. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Doz

Regular
While we wait for secondary confirmation of Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd increasing their holding to 173,844,961 , as per the register dated 11/07/22 , I thought I would also provide an update on the top 1000 make up . Also , in my opinion the Citicorp holdings is not about any takeover activity , but rather more interest from multiple international ownership in BRN .

To be in the top X , you need to be holding X or greater :

20 - 4,416,795
30 - 3,200,000
40 - 2,317,156
50 - 2,081,731
100 - 1,134,424
150 - 920,000
200 - 687,000
250 - 555,000
300 - 477,708
350 - 402,000
400 - 363,315
450 - 315,000
500 - 299,176
550 - 275,000
600 - 250,000
650 - 234,116
700 - 210,674
750 - 200,000
800 - 200,000
900 - 173,798
1000 - 150,000

Refer register dated 11.07.22

Good luck to all holders , big or small .

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
The 'positive and substantial announcements' will come, but not just as sugar hits contrived to counter macro economic circumstances over which the Company has no control.
I am confident everything is on track and that the Company is proceeding as fast as possible.
That is why I continue to hold.
I much prefer to be invested in a real company, doing the hard yards necessary to generate substantial ongoing wealth by developing and incorporating itself in nascent technological ecology's that will be adopted ubiquitously in the near future.
Whilst we all want to be stock value millionaires yesterday, I'm not looking for a bubble with Brainchip.
I want it developed to it's true potential, thoughtfully, carefully, crossing all the T's and dotting all the I's along the way.
That's what I invested in and have ridden these last 7 years and if success takes a few more, so be it. :cool:
If its a choice between quick and right, let it be done right.
That was my lasting impression after attending the last AGM, after listening and engaging with some of our board, and the reason I attended.
Meeting some of the 1000 eyes afterwards was but the cherry on top.
As has been previously stated the share price will get pushed all over the place, but ultimately no one will be able to hold it down.
The real company we are evolving into will be fundamentally unstoppable.
Like all good things....it takes time.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA UBIQUITOUS
GLTAH
DYOR
Great post @HopalongPetrovski 100% agree with you about doing it right. Patience is the name of the game!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
While we wait for secondary confirmation of Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd increasing their holding to 173,844,961 , as per the register dated 11/07/22 , I thought I would also provide an update on the top 1000 make up . Also , in my opinion the Citicorp holdings is not about any takeover activity , but rather more interest from international ownership in BRN .

To be in the top X , you need to be holding X or greater :

20 - 4,416,795
30 - 3,200,000
40 - 2,317,156
50 - 2,081,731
100 - 1,134,424
150 - 920,000
200 - 687,000
250 - 555,000
300 - 477,708
350 - 402,000
400 - 363,315
450 - 315,000
500 - 299,176
550 - 275,000
600 - 250,000
650 - 234,116
700 - 210,674
750 - 200,000
800 - 200,000
900 - 173,798
1000 - 150,000

Refer register dated 11.07.22

Good luck to all holders , big or small .
Thanks for this. I was definitely higher up the list 6 months ago. Lots of new buyers with decent holdings have entered the fray. For better or worse.

Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

Factfinders forecast late last year was $2.75

Thanks Merc, yep he had a stab along with a lot of other, myself included

Think my thoughts at the time was he was being pretty conservative

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

mcm

Regular
So if it's Citicorps responsibility, but they have failed to do so, what now?

How can we make sure they do?
Who do we report this to in a formal way to get things moving?
Why haven't the Board kept an eye on this already?
What are they going to do to ensure this doesn't happen again?
If someone has taken 10% stake and if the Board wasn't aware, that definitely needs looked into.

PS: This is all based on the assumption that citi has taken a stake in, atm I haven't seen a confirmation yet.
Funny to think one post from Fact Finder would clear up all this wild speculation. Shame he is no longer around.

Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

Not as yet. Kim Clark the company Secretary is on leave.

Aaah yes, the secretary who got thrown under the bus for the announcement a month late

Assume that’s sick leave then for…… injuries sustained 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
hannibal lecter GIF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Funny to think one post from Fact Finder would clear up all this wild speculation. Shame he is no longer around.
1657681800429.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I've sent an online enquiry to the asx questioning Citicorps failure to disclose their accumulation to the market. If I don't get a reply I will email again and I will notify a media outlet to see if I can garner some attention to these hacks.

They can't just accumulate such a large holding without notifying the market.

F*** them

Choosing violence with a multinational investment fund today 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
1% is approximately 17-18 million shares right?

So, unless Citicorp Nominees has not followed the disclosure rules, they can purchase up to 17 million shares on behalf of a single entity without disclosing this to the ASX.

Unless they have a group of ten really wealthy friends who got together to buy 17 million shares each, or they sent all their brokers out to advise a large number of high wealth individuals to all pile into BRN, there is something happening.
Hey Alwaysgreen, the threshold, for reporting substantial share ownership, is 5% and then 1% increments up or down (below 5% would just be one, of ceasing to be a substantial holder).

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe he saw it coming!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

White Horse

Regular
I've sent an online enquiry to the asx questioning Citicorps failure to disclose their accumulation to the market. If I don't get a reply I will email again and I will notify a media outlet to see if I can garner some attention to these hacks.

They can't just accumulate such a large holding without notifying the market.

F*** them

Choosing violence with a multinational investment fund today 😂
I spoke to the ASX this morning, and they fobbed me of to ASIC. Trying to talk or contact them is like asking for an audience with the Queen.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Shadow59

Regular
Has anyone had any kind of response from Tony Dawe at this point in time regarding the Citicorp issue?
I'm not asking you to break any confidences or reveal anything prematurely, just want to know if he is responding at all?
Hi Hoppy

I have just checked my emails and I have a reply from Tony.
I have copied the relevant part of his response.

"Under the Corporations Law and the ASX Listing Rules, it is Citicorp’s responsibility to notify the ASX of its status as a Substantial Shareholder in BrainChip, and also to notify the ASX of any changes in its holdings in BrainChip by more than 1%.

BrainChip has no obligation to provide an update on this matter. That is a matter for Citicorp."

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 52 users
Top Bottom