BRN Discussion Ongoing

MrRomper

Regular
During AGM there was the vote against PVDM. It was quite a substantial amount. Has this got anything to do with it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
Agree. Would really like to hear something from Tony D on this.
Does anyone know if he is permitted to address this forum directly or must he use an intermediary?
HI H, I have sent an email to Tony regarding this whole Citicorp thing for clarification.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
F

Filobeddo

Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
I’m not the first to phrase $2.75 by end of year.
Im sure "most" here would know what u are referring to, ............. seemed a reasonable s/p for the end of 2022 if things continued to advance as anticipated, .................. but for a t/o price, ........ lets bloody hope not.

The other interesting analogy i remember was "the partner purchasing the writing desk, sold for a decent profit, tho couldve waited and realised much more" ................ Mmmm?

Further more, leaving statement being "see u at the AGM" ........... Mmmm?

Makes me think more along the lines of, ................ "partnership , rather than t/o, probably not under the BRN banner from then on.

Testing times for all s/h, tho with all we have been privy to, im stayin the course, for sure.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
HI H, I have sent an email to Tony regarding this whole Citicorp thing for clarification.
It's seems you're not the only one to do this.... Let us know if you get a reply?

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Reactions: 3 users
F

Filobeddo

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

mrgds

Regular
Apologies missed as I replied

So who else has nominated $2.75?
Or a "writing desk" ????????

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha

Dolci

Regular
...18 + months of data on all brokers, Brainchip data does not reflect 173 M accumulation .... top holders.. buyers don't hold no more than 230 M...

1657670922136.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Im sure "most" here would know what u are referring to, ............. seemed a reasonable s/p for the end of 2022 if things continued to advance as anticipated, .................. but for a t/o price, ........ lets bloody hope not.

The other interesting analogy i remember was "the partner purchasing the writing desk, sold for a decent profit, tho couldve waited and realised much more" ................ Mmmm?

Further more, leaving statement being "see u at the AGM" ........... Mmmm?

Makes me think more along the lines of, ................ "partnership , rather than t/o, probably not under the BRN banner from then on.

Testing times for all s/h, tho with all we have been privy to, im stayin the course, for sure.

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes. Remember the writing desk analogy and many others. It’s becoming clearer!

• Love

mrgds

Regular
Writing desk?? ….WTF
Pls read my previuos post, cast your mind back to a s/p speculation by end 2022, and a associated "story"

Diogenese

Top 20
Come on, these are just some simplified phrases from a car magazine which knows nothing about chip technology. There is no use in a screen, Akida isn't a GPU.
... and a GPU isn't neuromorphic.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
F

Filobeddo

Pls read my previuos post, cast your mind back to a s/p speculation by end 2022, and a associated "story"

Dude with all due respect, As opposed to others I don’t read every post on this forum and any waffle about a writing desk I guarantee would have been skimmed over & ignored.

Just don’t get the link

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Bombersfan

Regular
Fact finder leaving this forum reminds me of when marge left homer. Within a day he was living in a treehouse in a potato sack.
Somehow within a few days we’ve gone from amazing fundamentals and a company destined for huge things to Citicorp somehow taking over Brn with a questionable 10% holding and FF is the Batman, who is embroiled in it all and his $2.75 Xmas prediction will be the buyout offer.
Calm the F down people, find some further info and then assess the situation. The sliding SP shows how quickly people can get nervous. The last 24 hours has been astounding to read. People fly off on tangents all over the place.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Shadow59

Regular
It's seems you're not the only one to do this.... Let us know if you get a reply?
I think if everyone sends an email querying this they may have to formulate a general response that will need to be posted on the ASX. announcements. This may also trigger an awareness of some general accumulation which may help stem the fall in share price.

Reactions: 16 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
  • Thinking

Slade

Top 20
I’m calm
Panic Omg GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users