BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
DB it is very serious! And after the AGM issue with PVDM position being voted on , well the dots are joining together. Was that a warning to toe the line?

IF the Market gets wind of this info it may just fix these shorters and this disgusting SP.

Yak52
ASX SHORT info below. Please this is "first hand" info data not third part freebie websites!

ASX Shorts for 7 July 2022.jpg

ASX Shorts for 5 july 2022.jpg

ASX Shorts for Fri 1st July 2022.jpg

BELOW is where to find this info - red ticks are the spot with website info in the red box @ top

ASX Short list webpage site.jpg

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

cassip

Regular
Hi DB, I only know, that Clearstream in some cases appears as a major shareholder, although there are severals holders in the background. There are regulations concerning sharesholder identification, i.e. here:
Sure this could be the case with Citigroup, too.

Reactions: 2 users

Yak52

Regular
View attachment 11166

Can you point to the regulation, that allows that?

And hey Yak52, I don't think we have to start worrying about a take over attempt, with "only" 10%?

Although, if they wanted to play real dirty, they could accumulate through separate accounts, with ties to one entity, like when Lion Nathan, tried to take over Coopers.

Coopers, ended up giving them the finger and then a coupla years later, Lion Nathan, got taken over by Kirin 🤣
Hi DB.

10% is what we know of only. Its a "signal" light. This is an unknown ENTITY using Citicorp Nominee ..........BUT they could just as easily have 4-5 or more "other" Nominee account holdings being built up.
During a T/O the Entity always uses many accounts to accumulate shares in. HSBC Nominees, Bank of America etc.

Now read my other posts tonight and understand that KNOWLEDGE of this was with held. WHY? There was a reason for that.

Don't ever count on Management being on "Your" side of a T/O war! Fatal mistake to make. I am part of a legal battle against a T/O by Directors of another ASX company.

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Krustor

Regular
I would love to read the meaning of @Fact Finder to the Citycorp topic for two reasons:

- from the lawers perspective
- from his Personal perspective. I am one of the guys who invested here because of his comments

I personally am really sad, that he chose to leave. I understand his position to step back because a "lot" of his time has been invested do all the research and no further provement of his long lasting journey is necessary - but for us (especially also for the German community) - his thoughts definitely would be helpful...

Personally I wish you all the best for the future - enjoy the "freetime" from TSEx and from your continuing valuable research to all BRN topics.

But: In Germany we say "Es gibt nicht nur ein Schwarz und Weiss" (there isn't only a black and white) - I hope you maybe can find a way to enlight us with your knowledge also in the future - without spending all your time for it...

• Love
Reactions: 32 users
Hi DB.

10% is what we know of only. Its a "signal" light. This is an unknown ENTITY using Citicorp Nominee ..........BUT they could just as easily have 4-5 or more "other" Nominee account holdings being built up.
During a T/O the Entity always uses many accounts to accumulate shares in. HSBC Nominees, Bank of America etc.

Now read my other posts tonight and understand that KNOWLEDGE of this was with held. WHY? There was a reason for that.

Don't ever count on Management being on "Your" side of a T/O war! Fatal mistake to make. I am part of a legal battle against a T/O by Directors of another ASX company.

Yak52
"BUT they could just as easily have 4-5 or more "other" Nominee account holdings being built up"

I understand that's how they would do it, but to your knowledge, can Citicorp "Nominees" avoid the 5% and up, Substantial Holder notices, by way of multiple holders in it?

That doesn't make sense to me.

You can't have it both ways, collective concealed identities and no need to disclose substantial holdings..

Or can they?
Wait a minute, this is the ASX right.. 🙄

Finding it difficult, to Find the Facts, on the Web..

Hopefully the light of day, will shine some bright piercing Sunlight, on what's going on here!...

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

GazDix

Regular
I trust Yak52's wisdom and experience and it seems to be in my limited knowledge too this could be a 'signalling' of sorts of a takeover.
At first I was innocently thinking it could be just an back door/umbrella for the investors who found it hard to buy shares with all the fees from the US on the ASX and not the OTC (BRCHF), but time will tell who is under this umbrella. I also roughly remember Sean Hehir's words about 'the share price will do what the share price does' at the AGM. Maybe this attitude about SP and SOI and who holds what should become less flippant now?

Fundamentals are what they are at Brainchip. All markets are down from commodities, gold, shares and crypto. Perfect time for a nefarious move to wipe out retail holders in all markets and get advantage at the next big revolution.

My optimistic side though is that 10% must be the ceiling. The pump to $2 plus and down again cleared lots of retail so Dingo and others are absolutely right a top 20 or big change should've been announced. I don't trust any of it though so my shares are held tight as always.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

VOLUME NO. 0205/16

EdgeCortix Collaborates with Renesas to Deliver Enhanced Feature-Rich Compiler for the Renesas DRP-AI AI-Accelerator​

PR Newswire
12 Jul 2022, 23:05 GMT+10

TOKYO, July 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- EdgeCortix Inc., an innovative fabless semiconductor design company with a software first approach, focused on delivering class-leading compute efficiency and latency for edge artificial intelligence (AI) inference, announced today a collaboration with Renesas Electronics Corporation (Renesas).

(PRNewsfoto/Edgecortix, Inc.)

Through this collaboration, EdgeCortix has taken its industry leading heterogeneous platform-based compiler framework MERA and developed a new compiler, DRP-AI* TVM for Renesas' DRP-AI1 accelerator. The new compiler is available with associated software and tools and works in combination with Renesas' DRP-AI tools.
"We are eager to apply the power of our MERA compiler across many heterogeneous environments, including leading FPGA boards, EdgeCortix's own custom AI-Inference ASIC and today, integration with Renesas' DRP-AI," said Sakyasingha Dasgupta, Founder and CEO of EdgeCortix. "We are very pleased that Renesas has realized the value, utility, and performance that our MERA solution offers in developing the compiler for DRP-AI. By applying EdgeCortix's MERA compiler technology to DRP-AI TVM, this combination will create significant business opportunities and value for both Renesas and their end customers in four key functional areas. Namely, Expanded Model Support, ML Framework Expansion, Support for Floating-point 16 and overall Performance Enhancements."
EdgeCortix Delivered Key Business Outcomes via MERA collaboration with Renesas DRP-AI Tool:

• Expanded Model Support: More robust AI model support (20+ models explored) with significantly enhanced flexibility and end-user ease-of-use enhancement.
  • ML Framework expansion: Future proofing the DRP-AI product utility, by adding PyTorch support and making the ONNX support more robust. TensorFlow support to be added in ongoing future work.
  • Support for Floating-point 16 bit to MERA and extended OSS tool Apache TVM. Lower-precision support being added in ongoing future work.
  • Performance Enhancements: Improved performance especially for models with operators shared between host CPU and DRP-AI (a new feature added with this integration work).
"We recognized immediately the value of adding the MERA compiler and associated tool set to the RZ/V MPU series, as we expect many of our customers to implement application software including AI technology," said Shigeki Kato, Vice President, Enterprise Infrastructure Business Division at Renesas. "As we drive innovation to meet our customer's needs, we are collaborating with EdgeCortix to rapidly provide our customers with robust, high-performance and flexible AI-inference solutions. The EdgeCortix team has been terrific, and we are excited by the future opportunities and possibilities for this ongoing relationship."
About EdgeCortix Inc.
EdgeCortix is a fabless semiconductor design company focused on enabling energy-efficient edge intelligence. It was founded in 2019 with the radical idea of taking a software first approach, while designing an artificial intelligence specific runtime reconfigurable processor from the ground up using a technique called "hardware & software co-exploration". Targeting advanced computer vision applications first, using proprietary hardware and software IP on existing processors like FPGAs and custom designed ASIC, the company is geared towards positively disrupting the rapidly growing AI hardware space across defense, aerospace, smart cities, industry 4.0, autonomous vehicles and robotics.
For more details, contact: info@edgecortix.com
Copyright 2022 EdgeCortix, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. EdgeCortix, the EdgeCortix logo and Dynamic Neural Accelerator are trademarks or registered trademarks of EdgeCortix, Inc. (or its group companies) in the US and other countries. EdgeCortix Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EdgeCortix Pte. Ltd.
1 Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor for AI

Reactions: 8 users
Esq 111. good evening to you Sir! I believe you have "hit the nail" on the head exactly correct.

Yes "ONE" of the objectives with a controlling position (holding) is to place a member on the Board which you have rightly connected the dots with Sean Hehirs comment about expanding the Board. fact & evidence!
This shows management "KNEW" about this 174 Million share position held by CITICORP and discussions about "someone" joining the Board have been well undertaken.

I am somewhat disappointed by the majoriety here lack of "UNDERSTANDING the significance of this 174 million (10%+) Holding by CitiCorp Nominee Pty. More proof the casual/average punter/investor here has very limited knowledge of the Corporate world. Shame they are so lacklustre about this news.

ARM is my #1 suspect with INTEL#2 next and Merc, Nvida, Tesla etc following! The biggest entities such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon & Google could be suspect but trailing on my suspect list.

IF ......ARM is behind this CITICORP Nominee accumulation, considering the large number of ex-ARM management we now have on the payroll a T/O by management and ARM makes sense, getting rid of pesky retail and Insto to CONTROL the most important AI development on the planet.
Total control without ever answering to a Public companies shareholders again and all done at bargain basement share prices!

some scenario is definately taking place.
And make no mistake! SOMETHING IS TAKING PLACE and has been for some time.
NOBODY just goes out and does an extreme SHORTING CAMPAIGN and BUYS 10%+ of a company just because they feel like it!

A potential T/O Position has/is being built within BRAINCHIP by CITICORP NOMINEE pty for an unknown ENTITY. FACT.

Yak52
Hmmmm.

The timing of a number of things occurring lately has me a little dismayed and somewhat concerned.

Over the course of the last two weeks, the usual chatter and excitement in TSE abated. A number of higher profile contributors seemed to remain silent on a matter or two raised.

Management’s comment on SP at the AGM was reasonable but now with information of a possible large holding building, the statement is perplexing.

The SP has languished at a time when exciting developments concerning partners was transpiring.
I have also been victim to an ASX company being through a hostile takeover via a shorting and culling of retail holders campaign. Not nice. Does happen.

I’m wondering now if there will be a takeover with the final bid around $2.75 😬. Not sure why I would pluck a figure out like that. 😜

Now it would be hard to comprehend our regular contributors are part of this conspiracy but they are anonymous and dollar is king.

Hopefully the large holder info is exposed and a rally occurs to stop this rot.

Retail shareholders who have backed this company deserves a bigger slice of the pie. Large institutions are owned by the filthy rich who can afford to let this one slip.

ASX - The Unfair Advantage 🤑☠️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

cosors

👀
I have just lodged a complaint with Citicorp Ethics breach hotline. I will let everyone know the outcome.
And what if they refer to MB's or ARM's ethics hotline 😅
Just a stupid joke. Thank you for the initiative!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Pmel

Regular
Hopefully there is no takeover . If it is then Hopefully its atleast more then 5$. Because it wont be right and in favour of shareholders who waited for that long and when come fruition time and its sold over and we were disadvantaged in the end. Hopefully company wont let it happen and look after its shareholders who help to keep the company afloat. Because company knows something and let this happen then it wont be good and ethical. But i know we may not be able to stop it from happening. Come on brainchip please show some good announcements and revenue let the bus achieve some milestones first that way we are allbhappy and wont mind a takeover later on. But for now as long term holders we do deserve some perks.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

VictorG

Hmmmm.

The timing of a number of things occurring lately has me a little dismayed and somewhat concerned.

Over the course of the last two weeks, the usual chatter and excitement in TSE abated. A number of higher profile contributors seemed to remain silent on a matter or two raised.

Management’s comment on SP at the AGM was reasonable but now with information of a possible large holding building, the statement is perplexing.

The SP has languished at a time when exciting developments concerning partners was transpiring.
I have also been victim to an ASX company being through a hostile takeover via a shorting and culling of retail holders campaign. Not nice. Does happen.

I’m wondering now if there will be a takeover with the final bid around $2.75 😬. Not sure why I would pluck a figure out like that. 😜

Now it would be hard to comprehend our regular contributors part of this conspiracy but they are anonymous and dollar is king.

Hopefully the large holder info is exposed and a rally occurs to stop this rot.

Retail shareholders who have backed this company deserves a bigger slice of the pie. Large institutions are owned by the filthy rich who can afford to let this one slip.

ASX - The Unfair Advantage 🤑☠️
What if we took to social media such as Twitter, Facebook, etc and asked this simple question.

Will Citigroup Nominees make a takeover bid on BRN now that they have become BRN's largest shareholder?

By asking this question, we accomplish 2 important things
1. Citi is exposed and could need to address the rumour.
2. Other investors, shareholders will be alerted and either hold their BRN shares and or buy BRN shares thus strengthening the share price.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Hi Quatrajos,

This does seem to be worth bringing to the company's attention, but we don't want to inundate the company with emails.

I don't think that @Fact Finder has resigned his post as honorary TSX shareholder liaison as I'm betting he has not sold all his shares.
Agreed. My e-powder will remain dry.

Reactions: 3 users

Perhaps

Regular
Is there any actual shareholder list around? I only found one from January and there are lots of nominees mentioned. In theory more than the Citicorp 10% could belong to one owner, apart from the Merrill Lynch holdings, which are pretty safe up to Anil Mankar. Seems this whole affair needs a closer look:

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 23-05-14 Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX BRN) Share Price - Market Index.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Moonshot

Regular
they are probably just custodians for a few of the managed funds And superfunds that have taken larger positions since entering ASX 200

Reactions: 6 users

Perhaps

Regular
they are probably just custodians for a few of the managed funds And superfunds that have taken larger positions since entering ASX 200
The list is from January, there also exist separate lists with the invested funds and institutional investors.

MDhere

Regular
I remember at the when SSean.was speaking he said that the sp at the moment ishould be worth way more then the current price whch to my recollection at the time if his speaking the price as over $1 . now when he said way more, we all know the sp reached some $2.34 while i was in London having a jolly time and not able to see the action unfold. Now with Ff taking a break it stands to reason that again we all have done our research and Brainchip the Company and its people behind are looking after us. Its entered asx 300 and now asx 200. And its with Mecerdes, Nasa and all the names under the sun (some we still perhaps unaware, but 1000 eyes have captured quite a few)

I'm not travelling to London but Ive a different role now so don't post as much as i used to. nothing changed, well sp has dipped but in my view Brainchip knows what its doing and in a blink of an eye the sp will be past 2.34.

Still back relax and enjoy. :) I made the mistake of camning the sale i had of my unit cause they wamnt a 20k reduction. I regret not taking it now as i could have thrown the cash in at 80c. Maybe i will call agent and say ok will take it but my luck within 2 weeks it might be over $2.34.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. In Brainchip, i trust.

have a great hump day fellow brainers :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hopefully there is no takeover . If it is then Hopefully its atleast more then 5$. Because it wont be right and in favour of shareholders who waited for that long and when come fruition time and its sold over and we were disadvantaged in the end. Hopefully company wont let it happen and look after its shareholders who help to keep the company afloat. Because company knows something and let this happen then it wont be good and ethical. But i know we may not be able to stop it from happening. Come on brainchip please show some good announcements and revenue let the bus achieve some milestones first that way we are allbhappy and wont mind a takeover later on. But for now as long term holders we do deserve some perks.
This company shouldn’t be taken over for anything less TODAY of US$20 billion IMO, even that’s being conservative.

Something is at play here, and as @Yak52 has said, this is just a signal!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
Thanks from a cousin want-a-be! Immediately, he mentions: Inference vs Machine Learning. Just as Brainchip's Jerome Nadal on his recent interviews.

It is important for newer folks, Brainchip solution learns! It has on the edge Machine Learning (JAST bought from Simon Thorpe team), not just the Inference (standard AI decisioning). Akida learns quickly too, even complex patterns can be found, with just a few or a handful of training passes. The patterns it can learn from can be video, sound, voice, vibration, etc.

Learning Edge Example: It could be used by Mercedes, when a brand new driver sits down in the driver seat. The system would likely ask the new driver to speak its name, and the learning begins just before the ride. If the same driver sits down the next day with glasses on and a scruffy beard, it learns more. Brainchip's solution can learn both the driver's face and their vocal patterns. After a handful of drives, hair styles, etc, Akida would recognize the driver's various looks, vocal sounds. So cool!

Very important.
"Akida Machine Learning Onboard"!

https://community.arm.com/arm-commu...cs-training-vs-inference-whats-the-difference
Great post thanks @stuart888

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom