AVZ Discussion 2022

Dave Evans

Regular
MMGA, their Chinese backers, The Age and SMH and possibly the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign are running the same story that Tommy and the AFR put out way back in April.

It just shows how desperate they are and they probably know they have already lost the institutional votes they were hoping to get tomorrow.

Institutional investors as well as Australian Federal agencies are all now aware of the collusion behind trying takeover our BOD and the Manono project.

This story which was run in April by Zijin (through the AFR) was Zijin’s main defence against us when we were proving they had no claim on the 15% they claimed to have illegally and fraudulently acquired from Cominiere.

Just another deceptive article to go with the others from Tommy and the AFR.

Kudos to @Carlos Danger @LOCKY82 @Cumquat Cap @TDITD @Samus @Thaz and others for following up on this.

This was the original story, and Marius’s response at the time

And isn’t it interesting that this latest article by The Age. SMH

1700619844042.png

nickmckenzie@protonmail.com

Refers to the Congo using the following phrase….

“The backroom efforts of ASX-listed AVZ Minerals to secure the support in the notoriously corrupt Democratic Republic of Congo are detailed in confidential company files obtained by this masthead”

Remember, MMGA are claiming to have good relationships with high officials in the DRC, now using an idiot to publish an article calling the DRC corrupt.

Institutional investors must surely now see what corrupt, incompetent liars these Fat Tail Chinese stooges are.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Deaths from gold mine collapse in Suriname rise to 14, with 7 people still missing​

The number of people killed when an illegal gold mine collapsed in Suriname has risen to 14
ByGEROLD ROZENBLAD Associated Press
November 22, 2023, 1:20 AM

PARAMARIBO, Suriname -- The number of people killed when an illegal gold mine collapsed in Suriname rose to 14 on Tuesday, with seven others missing in what is considered the South American country’s worst mining accident.

Rescue crews combed through mounds of earth in hopes of finding survivors as the government launched an investigation into the deadly incident that occurred Monday in the country’s remote southern region.

“We are shocked and offer our condolences to the relatives,” President Chandrikapersad Santokhi said during a short, televised speech.

He said the incident occurred in an area where a gold vein was previously discovered, attracting large groups of illegal miners.

Zijin Mining, a company that operates a legal gold mine in the area, had been meeting with the government just hours before the incident to find solutions to illegal mining at the concession of its subsidiary, Rosebel Goldmines N.V.
Zijin issued a statement on Monday saying it has “repeatedly emphasized the dangers of illegal gold mining.”

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Deaths from gold mine collapse in Suriname rise to 14, with 7 people still missing​

The number of people killed when an illegal gold mine collapsed in Suriname has risen to 14
ByGEROLD ROZENBLAD Associated Press
November 22, 2023, 1:20 AM

PARAMARIBO, Suriname -- The number of people killed when an illegal gold mine collapsed in Suriname rose to 14 on Tuesday, with seven others missing in what is considered the South American country’s worst mining accident.

Rescue crews combed through mounds of earth in hopes of finding survivors as the government launched an investigation into the deadly incident that occurred Monday in the country’s remote southern region.

“We are shocked and offer our condolences to the relatives,” President Chandrikapersad Santokhi said during a short, televised speech.

He said the incident occurred in an area where a gold vein was previously discovered, attracting large groups of illegal miners.

Zijin Mining, a company that operates a legal gold mine in the area, had been meeting with the government just hours before the incident to find solutions to illegal mining at the concession of its subsidiary, Rosebel Goldmines N.V.
Zijin issued a statement on Monday saying it has “repeatedly emphasized the dangers of illegal gold mining.”

Seems to be Zijin’s modus operandi going by the following

Toxic Spills:

In 2010, a tailings dam at Zijin's copper mine in Fujian province collapsed, causing 2,000 tons of toxic waste to spill into a nearby river. The incident resulted in severe environmental damage and widespread protests from local residents.

Human Rights Violations:

In 2015, Zijin Mining was accused of violating the rights of workers at its copper mine in Tibet. According to a report by Human Rights Watch, workers were subjected to forced labor, long working hours, and dangerous working conditions.

Illegal Mining:

In 2016, Zijin was found to be operating an illegal gold mine in Indonesia. The company was fined $5.2 million and ordered to cease operations at the mine.

Wildlife Destruction: In 2018, Zijin was accused of causing significant damage to a protected wetland area in Papua New Guinea. The company had been granted a permit to conduct exploration activities in the area, but local residents and environmental groups claimed that the company had caused significant damage to the ecosystem.

Controversial Investments:

Zijin has also faced criticism for its investments in controversial projects, such as the Porgera gold mine in Papua New Guinea, which has been accused of human rights abuses and environmental destruction.

Zijin, who are operating in the DRC have been reported committing bribery, illegal fraud, human rights violations, threatening Mines.cd founding journalist with death, evicting residents from homes in Kolwezi, negligence resulting in workers death, performing mining works without technical documentation and approval of the competent authority and polluting a Serbian village

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...f+DRC+Mining+Assets+by+COMINIERE+SA+-+ENG.pdf

Lithium Manono: How is ZIJIN with the illegal 15% (IGF) part of DATHCOM without any court decision?

kongopress.com
Lithium Manono : Comment ZIJIN avec les 15% illégaux (IGF) fait-elle partie de DATHCOM sans aucune...

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...f+DRC+Mining+Assets+by+COMINIERE+SA+-+ENG.pdf

COMMUS, a subsidiary of Zijin Mining, accused of serious human rights violations in Kolwezi

econewsrdc.com
Le Chinois ZIJIN MINING se moque de la politique minière de Félix Tshisekedi : COMMUS, une...

Stéphie Mukinzi was threatened with death for her investigations into the living conditions of the population around the mines of the Chinese groups, Ruashi Mining and ZIJIN

kongopress.com

Stéphie Mukinzi était menacé de mort pour ses enquêtes sur les conditions de vie de la population au tour des mines des groupes Chinois, Ruashi Mining et ZIJIN - Kongo Presse

Par Kiki Kienge Stephie Mukinzi était le rédacteur en chef du média politico.cd et fondateur de Mines.cd, jeune étudiant de l’Université catholique du Congo (UCC) et l’Institut facultaire des sciences…
kongopress.com
kongopress.com

In Kolwezi in the Lualaba province where more than 39,000 people live. Hundreds of residents have received orders to leave their homes without being consulted after the plans to expand the ZIJIN mine. Many houses have already been destroyed

kongopress.com
Rapport d'Amnesty International sur les minerais des batteries et les droits humains bafoués en RDC...

Zijin’s Negligence: How the Demolition of the Smelter Cost a Worker His Life

https://cins.rs/en/zijin-s-negligence-how-the-demolition-of-the-smelter-cost-a-worker-his-life/

In less than a year, the company Zijin was convicted four times for the same commercial offence, each time fined below the legal minimum

https://reri.org.rs/en/in-less-than-a-year-the-company-zijin-was-convicted-four-times-for-the-same-commercial-offence-each-time-fined-below-the-legal-minimum/#:~:text=News%20%2F%20Zijin%20Copper-,In%20less%20than%20a%20year%2C%20the%20company%20Zijin%20was%20convicted,the%20legal%20minimum%20each%20time.

reri.org.rs
In less than a year, the company Zijin was convicted four times for the same commercial offence,...

China’s Zijin mine polluting Serbian village

asiafinancial.com
China’s Zijin Mining Polluting Serbian Village, Says Group

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

Dave Evans

Regular
☝️

Fuck me, how do these cunts keep getting away with it 😵👺

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
Dildo is at it again posting anything that paints AVZ in a negative light.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Yaseen

Regular
im just imagining Tommy going for a counter defamation case after Nige sues his arse off

Tommy: Your Honour they called me a Dildo

Judge: well the asians did use you to try and fuck AVZ so it's not without merit Mr.Richardson, and your head is shaped very similar to a phallas. Case dismissed

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
im just imagining Tommy going for a counter defamation case after Nige sues his arse off

Tommy: Your Honour they called me a Dildo

Judge: well the asians did use you to try and fuck AVZ so it's not without merit Mr.Richardson, and your head is shaped very similar to a phallas. Case dismissed

Der Goose, interntional super spy and master of disguise reporting in over:

Operation blend in going great my chinese masters, all I had to do was call the people they don't like bad names.
In fact, just the other day I was like, "Haha the MMGA are maggots (omg it's totally pretend though), haha!".
These peasants at TSE now think I'm one of their own and they don't suspect a thing!

How clever am I? My god I'm just amazing!
I've emailed you a quick video of myself smirking whilst twirling my greasy moustache. Mwahahah, hail hydra!
Over and out...

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Surely with our product,patents and Star studded management team at this shareprice ,deadset has to be a bargain

Thaz

Regular
I feel dirty.

Forgive me father. For I have sinned.
Screenshot_20231122_191613_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
I’ve left it too late to get a ticket to the best show in Perth this week…damn…wishing all shareholders a fabulous outcome with a definitive knock back of certain directors (who think they’re great) getting in…😂😂😂

Doc

Master of Quan
Der Goose, interntional super spy and master of disguise reporting in over:

Operation blend in going great my chinese masters, all I had to do was call the people they don't like bad names.
In fact, just the other day I was like, "Haha the MMGA are maggots (omg it's totally pretend though), haha!".
These peasants at TSE now think I'm one of their own and they don't suspect a thing!

How clever am I? My god I'm just amazing!
I've emailed you a quick video of myself smirking whilst twirling my greasy moustache. Mwahahah, hail hydra!
Over and out...

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime
Hail hydra, gave me a good chuckle that one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Lol because you showed him one of your burner accounts?

AGM tomorrow so you're irrelevant now, on ignore ya go flog.

Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
zzz, R U OK, still too scared to speak to Jag to prove you wrong heym prefer to grip onto the ego and hope the cult keep giving you thumbs up to make you feel all fuzzy inside

best you have a chat with ya parents mate (or someone close), hopefully they can help, mental issues are a serious

View attachment 50239
Gee you’ve carried on like a pork chop since the get go

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
No endorsement from JAG mate, unless I missed it. So tell us your nics on HC and X, what’s the problem?

Hi, I’m Xerof on HC
Hi, I’m Xerof2 on X
Hi, I’m Xerof on TSE
Hi, I’m Xerof on Sharetrader NZ

See, it’s easy really.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Bray

Regular
In @zeebot we trust

Reactions: 3 users

Yaseen

Regular
In @zeebot we trust
yes we do;)

Do you not think Zeebot can see who keeps initiating all the personal attacks here based on sweet F all?

He also knows Ive offered to even prove to him Im a holder, I can even prove how I voted to silence the lemmings, and now Jag knows who I am as well. I've only done this to bring this cult insanity to an end and defend myself against ongoing false allegations based on, wait for it....."timing" :ROFLMAO:. Lets hope some here leave the investigating to those who can judge without emotion, as the last thing AVZ needs is more holier than thou holders with brown noses

honestly the games up, dont keep getting sucked into Azzler type ego trips, stick to the stock and lets keep our eye on the prize, a ML and trading, we are fighting for the same thing here mate, and we're all backing the current board to do just that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Bray

Regular
Genuine holder or not all you do is carry on like a fucken goose and I hope he bans ya cause I’m sick of reading your dribble

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom