AVZ Discussion 2022

Tursty

Did anyone get a screenshot of the comments left on the MMGA propaganda video on vinmo?

In keeping with their strict alignment on transparency they have disabled the comments...wait..what. 😂🤡
This interview on the tube still has comments enabled. Transparent away :LOL:

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Did anyone get a screenshot of the comments left on the MMGA propaganda video on vinmo?

In keeping with their strict alignment on transparency they have disabled the comments...wait..what. 😂🤡
Damn. Because there were some crackers on there already hahaha

#CANCELMMGA

Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
mmga2.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular
mmga.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Uglybob

Regular
My friend got a second proxy voting form in the mail. AVZ double sending to make sure people vote??
I got two in the mail as well, not quite a week apart. Maybe I can vote twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
I got two in the mail as well, not quite a week apart. Maybe I can vote twice?
Probably, the AEC let it be known that was fine in the recent referendum. An with MMGA it looks like ethics are out the window

Reactions: 4 users

Uglybob

Regular
As the old saying goes; Vote early, vote often!

• Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone know is Rose Mutumbo has a history of corruption and deceit? File was passed onto her 4 weeks ago as per Council minutes which Franck mentioned was a good thing - doesn't feel like a good thing to me.

This is a fucking joke, DRC corrupt as all fuck

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 10.19.42 am.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
You are fukkin special, I will never forget our little special conversation conversation on the crapper, can you remember?

I was waiting for your absolute wank on here, well done fukwit. why don't you go back to all your mates?

Kisses to hoots, idiot.
ru-okay-yungblud.gif

• Haha
  • Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
This interview on the tube still has comments enabled. Transparent away :LOL:

Are those fuckwits legally allowed to use company logo's for their anti company propaganda? Send them a cease and desist Nige.

Also did any of the Tommy R shit ever come to light on X? I missed it if it did.

• Thinking

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Assume the first domino to fall would be ICC - would be great to have a win at an International court to hopefully show Felix what is next to come.

Felix is not getting a chrissy card this year he's a corrupt prick

• Haha
  • Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
Assume the first domino to fall would be ICC - would be great to have a win at an International court to hopefully show Felix what is next to come.

Felix is not getting a chrissy card this year he's a corrupt prick
I suppose technically the ICC injunction against Cominiere was our first win. Although CKK seemed to wipe his arse with it

Dave Evans

Regular
You are fukkin special, I will never forget our little special conversation conversation on the crapper, can you remember?

I was waiting for your absolute wank on here, well done fukwit. why don't you go back to all your mates?

Kisses to hoots, idiot.
Are you showing up here to collect more ammo to spout your BS on the crapper?

Why not take another break?

I fully agree with you @cruiser51 Anyone who say's that AVZ "reached out to him to see if he wanted a chat with Nigel" is telling bullshit. If he was that important to the company I imagine Nigel would have contacted him already, personally

Roon is a bloke who has passively down ramped the BOD and been sowing seeds of doubt for years. The trouble now with tse seems to be that it is either full of shareholders with short term memories, lack of attention to detail, or the trolls have been gradually re-entering

Aside from that, it's got to the point that every time I see that whining fucken wanker onthefm on here I feel like it's become a waste of time trying to contribute anything

Good luck mate if you are going to hang in there on here, I've got to the point where it's just not worth the effort.... Hopefully I'll catch you at the final station when this train finishes it's journey

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
1699492947853.gif

We have a SPECIAL Thursday 🤓

1699492215941.gif
A Double celebration …We are 18 months into suspension plus 2 weeks to the AGM
1699493375882.gif

1699493453008.gif

1699493529971.gif

1699493616355.gif

1699493759701.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Its amazing if you dont follow ,your classified a whiner
1699494372102.gif

1699494586303.gif
8DFF2CDB-8E19-4E57-A097-33BF7583E53B.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

SilentOne

Regular

CHB

Regular
Anyone else feel like this AGM is it? Like make or break.

I think for me it feels that way because the BoD are that concerned that they're actively trying to get the votes.

• Thinking
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
How long till the CR ? Needs to happen ASAP . Does anyone see a problem raising cash ? How much do we raise ? I can't see any progress happening while China/DRC know AVZ is fast running out of money .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom