AVZ Discussion 2022

Hi Roon, When did Nigel reach out to you? I thought he was in the DRC trying to sort out our mess.
I imagine AVZ board have access to cross continental wireless communication devices

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Oh man. Everyone knows I hate memes with a passion but for some reason that one (and only that one) makes me lol every time.
Geez!!

You hate memes!! :ROFLMAO:

Well there you go.....life never ceases to surprise and I love that ;)

You keep doing your good work because I actually think you make a real difference to the AVZ cause

I'll try and temper my indiscriminate (but occassionaly amusing) use of memes out of sheer respect(y)

Cheers!

• Sad
  • Love

CHB

Regular
I imagine AVZ board have access to cross continental wireless communication devices
I like to think that Nigel is on eco mode given our financial situation and did a reverse charge on Roon

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular
Geez!!

You keep doing your good work because I actually think you make a real difference to the AVZ cause

I'll try and temper my indiscriminate (but occassionaly amusing) use of memes out of sheer respect(y)

Cheers!
Yes and don't ask me why or a war will start. Just keep on keeping on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
My friend got a second proxy voting form in the mail. AVZ double sending to make sure people vote??

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I had AVZ reach out to see if had voted yet, and if so to see if I wanted a chat with Nigel to discuss any concerns I had. Also I had the same offer earlier from MMGA, and took Michael Carrick up on it too. Whilst I share some of the doubts put forward by MMGA in their promotional material, as I've mentioned here previously, I got the feeling it wasn't shareholder interests that were going to be primarily served - which IMO backs some of the information that's been put forward by others here.

I applaud NF for also reaching out to talk to even the little fish in the pond like myself. It certainly sounded like they are putting the hard yards in. Wasn't entirely happy with everything explained, as it does seem we have a significant number of high level DRC figures lined up against us, but it definitely felt like NF and team were confident in their strategy and that, unlike MMGA, that they had the interests of shareholders foremost in mind.

So I'm just headed now to vote as recommended by the board. Will still seek to have some further questions answered at the AGM, but I just don't see chaos on the board right now as likely to end in a favorable result for anyone but our opponents.
You are fukkin special, I will never forget our little special conversation conversation on the crapper, can you remember?

I was waiting for your absolute wank on here, well done fukwit. why don't you go back to all your mates?

Kisses to hoots, idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Did anyone get a screenshot of the comments left on the MMGA propaganda video on vinmo?

In keeping with their strict alignment on transparency they have disabled the comments...wait..what. 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
Geez!!

Cheers!
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
  • Love

cruiser51

Top 20
What part of that was bullshit?
Are you showing up here to collect more ammo to spout your BS on the crapper?

Why not take another break?

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I had AVZ reach out to see if had voted yet, and if so to see if I wanted a chat with Nigel to discuss any concerns I had. Also I had the same offer earlier from MMGA, and took Michael Carrick up on it too. Whilst I share some of the doubts put forward by MMGA in their promotional material, as I've mentioned here previously, I got the feeling it wasn't shareholder interests that were going to be primarily served - which IMO backs some of the information that's been put forward by others here.

I applaud NF for also reaching out to talk to even the little fish in the pond like myself. It certainly sounded like they are putting the hard yards in. Wasn't entirely happy with everything explained, as it does seem we have a significant number of high level DRC figures lined up against us, but it definitely felt like NF and team were confident in their strategy and that, unlike MMGA, that they had the interests of shareholders foremost in mind.

So I'm just headed now to vote as recommended by the board. Will still seek to have some further questions answered at the AGM, but I just don't see chaos on the board right now as likely to end in a favorable result for anyone but our opponents.
I expect to see you at the AGM, as much as I expect Maria Magdalena to appear at the AGM, fukwit!

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Have we got another fight to add to the card ?

Lets Go Start GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes and don't ask me why or a war will start. Just keep on keeping on.
For sure Spike

I think a few onlookers got the wrong idea

Definitely love and admire your work on behalf of the greater AVZ shareholding crew.......absolutely, without a doubt and much respect (y)

But I have to admit I do like a cheeky meme from time to time! :ROFLMAO::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Lets Go Start GIF
He who got special attention from Nigel.....FFS

Having a piss in a wetsuit while looking at the horizon feels very special as well.

It is time to come down to terra firma sunny, banging your head against the clouds up there could well make you believe you are a god.

Stop smoking pot sunshine!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Roon

Regular
Look ok there was some hate here. I'm not sure why people did or did not believe, but both sides of this thing are out soliciting votes. Many others no doubt got the same communications. I'll provide proof of these chats for anyone that wants, though I don't know why it would be surprising.

The main takeaway I would have thought would be that someone who has consistently stated their lack of belief in the BoD, like me, was voting for the BoD. Surely that's a decent sign that I thought they were better than the alternative.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I wonder how many shares you need to be offered a call from Nigel. Must be a hell of a lot…..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha

BRICK

Regular

Lets Go Start GIF
What a great fucken idea, mid AGM match offs sponsored by you know who...

Generic_SpiritBottle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom