AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Howdy Azzler,

Around a year or so ago I thought the group consensus was that this JMFK account was fake. I would have thought JMFK is smart enough to keep his head down in the scheme of things. What leads you to think it's a genuine account mate? Happy to pull back on this of course.

Cheers 🦊
Hey,
Yes I had a bit of back and forth with him after it had been revealed the split was theft and JFMK was the one blocking progress.
There was debate if he was legit and someone, I can't remember who, claimed to have reached out to someone in the DRC who reconed it was a fake account.
I don't have evidence it's just what I think going from the way he acts, how defensive he is, and what he speaks about.
He's not in office anymore so it doesn't matter too much anyway.

But I think if people would just stop attacking him he'll go away.
His presense and what he's sayng, real or fake, is not helping us.

Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
There seems to be a pattern emerging of attacking and discrediting shareholders.
Can we focus on the priority which is right now MMGA.

If someone is pissed off or having a bad day and has crossed the line, by all means privately pull them up on it.
But FFS can we stop with the friendly fire.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
How else can we screw over MMGA, every post they have has like 50 posts from angry shareholders calling bullshit (love it).

Wish it was possible to understand/identify swing voters as most people i've spoken to are dead against them.

I did speak to one holder who said he valued liquidity over anything and was leaning towards MMGA for this reason (low average price) - tough to argue that in this climate, I want my fucking money also.

99% seem against MMGA, mostly worried about larger holders

Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
There seems to be a pattern emerging of attacking and discrediting shareholders.
Can we focus on the priority which is right now MMGA.

If someone is pissed off or having a bad day and has crossed the line, by all means privately pull them up on it.
But FFS can we stop with the friendly fire.
We're all enduring a lengthy stressful painful even agonising time in our lives that we will remember, good or bad, for the rest of our lives.
People will come undone, including myself. We aren't robots.
A bit of compassion, forgiveness and comradery goes a long way.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
We're all enduring a lengthy stressful painful even agonising time in our lives that we will remember, good or bad, for the rest of our lives.
People will come undone, including myself. We aren't robots.
A bit of forgiveness and comradery goes a long way.
Exactly, an that's also what's good about this place (its gotten away from that IMO recently).

We are in the trenches, to best way for us to get through this is to pull together and fight as one against the scum that are trying to steal our company and our project from us.
For now the closest enemy of AVZ is MMGA, while Cominiere and Zijin cower in the background scheming.

However Azz your banned from drinking tonight an posting on socials 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
Another email received today with an interesting fabrication of the facts:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 12.31.05 pm.png

I thought there's going to be 9 Directors???
TC.

Azzler

Top 20
Another email received today with an interesting fabrication of the facts:

View attachment 49218
TC.
Looks like you're advertising their message TC. :confused:

If they win the vote against everyone else as they're asking people to do (vote against all other resolutions), then it's only Nigel and Graeme left with the 3 fuckheads.
Game over unless we can get FIBR to step in.
There will be a class action against said fuckfaces if they destroy our companys value.
I don't believe they'll get the majority vote anyway.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
Did they just disclose Deboss's identity in their replies?
Yeah total scumbags arent they.
Of course Deboss will be there, and he even advised people to vote no to him, so their whole message is just pointless scum tactics to try to make him uncomfortable by naming him.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Absolute scum, he should drop all of his details on the MMGA crew to fuck them over (obviously not worth the risk for him but would be nice)

• Fire

Azzler

Top 20
Whatever he's got on them, couldn't it just turn up somewhere randomly on the web, leaked, yanno?

• Love

cruiser51

Top 20
😇Another email received today with an interesting fabrication of the facts:

View attachment 49218
TC.
Doesn't look like they know the board will be 7, soooo in case they come in with 3 seats and the rest goes to the BoD recommended candidates, it could well be 4 against their 3, on top of that every issue that comes up in which they have an interest in, they have to leave the room and can't vote on, which will be the majority of cases. 😇
Looks like MMGA will be spending a lot of time in the pub if they get voted in. :devilish::poop:

FUK MMGA!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

EL ZORRO

Emerged
I wish and pray for bad things to happen to the three stooges. They have stooped so low by revealing identities on twitter. Showing their true colors now by outting on of the biggest holders of our company. Bastards. Shame on them. Human excrement.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Looks like you're advertising their message TC. :confused:

If they win the vote against everyone else as they're asking people to do (vote against all other resolutions), then it's only Nigel and Graeme left with the 3 fuckheads.
Game over unless we can get FIBR to step in.
There will be a class action against said fuckfaces if they destroy our companys value.
I don't believe they'll get the majority vote anyway.
I don't subscribe to this being advertising, shareholders need to stay on top of everything that is going on regarding AVZ.
Holders here are overwhelmingly against the MMAGOTS it isn't like they're going to get brainwashed because of something the MMGA goons said, if anything it's good to stay on top of exactly what those turds are up to and counteract it when necessary.
Being paranoid about a lack of intelligence on the part of fellow holders on this platform is a bit insulting.
We're all offended by MMGA but they exist and should be talked about freely imo without others insinuating that it's somehow a betrayal or disservice.
The Head in the sand shit hasn't done anyone any favours in the past. Ie when shareholders were in total denial about the court cases in the DRC despite articles being written about it.
The group think mentally isn't a good one.

• Fire

taofufa

Just got told from work that I need to fly out on the day of AGM :confused: no pineapple or pitchfork for the day !

Look forward to catch up on the update after that.

@BEISHA you did us good for the questioning last year, look forward to hear from you !!!!!

Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
Did they just disclose Deboss's identity in their replies?
How else can we screw over MMGA, every post they have has like 50 posts from angry shareholders calling bullshit (love it).

Wish it was possible to understand/identify swing voters as most people i've spoken to are dead against them.

I did speak to one holder who said he valued liquidity over anything and was leaning towards MMGA for this reason (low average price) - tough to argue that in this climate, I want my fucking money also.

99% seem against MMGA, mostly worried about larger holders
I think MMGA just broke rules regarding privacy on Twitter/X - report en masse!

1699582633796.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
I don't subscribe to this being advertising, shareholders need to stay on top of everything that is going on regarding AVZ.
Holders here are overwhelmingly against the MMAGOTS it isn't like they're going to get brainwashed because of something the MMGA goons said, if anything it's good to stay on top of exactly what those turds are up to and counteract it when necessary.
Being paranoid about a lack of intelligence on the part of fellow holders on this platform is a bit insulting.
We're all offended by MMGA but they exist and should be talked about freely imo without others insinuating that it's somehow a betrayal or disservice.
The Head in the sand shit hasn't done anyone any favours in the past. Ie when shareholders were in total denial about the court cases in the DRC despite articles being written about it.
The group think mentally isn't a good one.
Confused Little Girl GIF

Chill my dude, ya read into that way too much! :)

Rediah

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom