AVZ Discussion 2022

Earlyspeed

Emerged
Anyone else feel like this AGM is it? Like make or break.

I think for me it feels that way because the BoD are that concerned that they're actively trying to get the votes.
I think you are right. Everything seems locked up for now. If we get the votes to maintain the 'competent' board members, AVZ will be able to continue to enforce its legal rights. Any compromise of our legal rights should only be in exchange for our rightful mining licence. Its a pivotal moment in the history of AVZ that's for sure

wombat74

Top 20
Anyone else feel like this AGM is it? Like make or break.

I think for me it feels that way because the BoD are that concerned that they're actively trying to get the votes.
Besides the Fat Goons how is make or break ? This Sh1t Show will continue as long as we can raise the $$$ to pay for it .

Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
You really think Nigel and the management team are risking millions of $avz shares for their pay check? Not sure that stacks up to me.

think they're working overtime to ensure we get moving which might just scare me more than your assertion

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Besides the Fat Goons how is make or break ? This Sh1t Show will continue as long as we can raise the $$$ to pay for it .
Just the fat goons.

Otherwise I wouldn't have pictured them putting in this much effort.

kron

Regular
How long till the CR ? Needs to happen ASAP . Does anyone see a problem raising cash ? How much do we raise ? I can't see any progress happening while China/DRC know AVZ is fast running out of money .
Fantastic question for the AGM.

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
You really think Nigel and the management team are risking millions of $avz shares for their pay check? Not sure that stacks up to me.

think they're working overtime to ensure we get moving which might just scare me more than your assertion
I wasn't implying that . Just that it's a Sh1t Show and it needs to be fueled by $$$$ .

Reactions: 2 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yeah that's fair enough - death of a thousand cuts and i'm very much over it.

Earlier we raise cash the better I guess but i'm very much against the idea given shareholders are the ones getting screwed. Would like to question a few of management's actions in spending like demons during this suspension, suspect Nigel's optimism has been ill-founded throughout this entire process (but i'll keep the negativity offline as it's not helping the situation)

Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I was under the impression that with much reduced, targeted spending that we have enough funds to last well into the future.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I was under the impression that with much reduced, targeted spending that we have enough funds to last well into the future.
Legal fees would be a huge drain.
We were awarded 180k in legal fees from ICC injunction but I cant see if that money ever came into our banks account. Can anyone clarify whether Cominiere paid what was awarded to us?

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
How long till the CR ? Needs to happen ASAP . Does anyone see a problem raising cash ? How much do we raise ? I can't see any progress happening while China/DRC know AVZ is fast running out of money .
Great question to ask at the AGM, and only they would have the answers anyway.
Everyone's wondering the same thing.

wombat74

Top 20
We were awarded 180k in legal fees from ICC injunction but I cant see if that money ever came into our banks account. Can anyone clarify whether Cominiere paid what was awarded to us?
Who will pay the $180k if Cominiere cannot /will not ? Is it enforceable ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
ironic that MMGA are probably eating into the legal fees as well.

Cunts

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

From doing zero research and having no more insight than anyone else I'm going to make an educated guess that those fuckers have paid nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sorry off topic but if you like Aussie and NZ original indie music (particularly from the 80's, 90's and 2000's) plus a whole lot of new indie sounds happening as we speak check out this show right now on a local independent radio station WOW fm 100.5

The Antipodean Sound

WOW FM Stream
May as well while you're up researching and posting :cool: would be a great backdrop and soundscape

Cheers

• Fire
What are these cookers talking about?

Is Jens seriously trying to suggest that the waiver application submitted by Dathcom was signed by Mupande and Balthazar said nothing because he was under duress from having his life threatened?

AVZ have put out an official announcement about this matter saying the waived section was to be retained under PR. Management also answered questions about this at last years AGM where they said it should be included in our PE but may need to be a separate PR. At no point was the idea that we were forced to give up the north with false documents and death threats ever brought up.

I know shareholders are desperate for a resolution but this is fucking bizarre behaviour to push this shit without evidence and it is embarrassing for the rest of us

Do better

20231110_092908.jpg

20231110_092016.jpg

20231110_092714.jpg

20231110_091436.jpg

20231110_091453.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular

Is Jens seriously trying to suggest that the waiver application submitted by Dathcom was signed by Mupande and Balthazar said nothing because he was under duress from having his life threatened?

AVZ have put out an official announcement about this matter saying the waived section was to be retained under PR. Management also answered questions about this at last years AGM where they said it should be included in our PE but may need to be a separate PR. At no point was the idea that we were forced to give up the north with false documents and death threats ever brought up.

I know shareholders are desperate for a resolution but this is fucking bizarre behaviour to push this shit without evidence and it is embarrassing for the rest of us

Do better

View attachment 49199
View attachment 49200
View attachment 49201
View attachment 49202
View attachment 49203

Jens is losing it. He's gone off the rails for a while now and is appearing desperate on twitter. Shouting ALL CAPS into the wilderness at individuals who aren't listening. I doesn't work and kind of looks panicky.

My view is it would be better to stick to what we know is fact and keep pumping it in as many engaging ways as we can.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
JMFK resurgance (I believe it's the real person) is not helping us and now everyone is dogpiling on him he's only going to get louder to defend himself and trash talk AVZ.
He emerged because he was accused of threatening Balathars life. Probably true but now it's just more of a mess and more voices against us.
Leave him alone and I believe he'll dissappear.

People of twitter if you're reading this, I think it would be better if we all regrouped and calmed down, refocussed on facts not attacks.
Personal taunts and insults don't look good, I'm not judging I do it myself because I get so furious about these revolting scumbags.

AGM Soon and let's hope this clears up some things.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Do better

View attachment 49199
View attachment 49200
View attachment 49201
View attachment 49202
View attachment 49203
Its all going to court now so let DLA Piper do what they do and dont muddy the water.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

The Fox

Regular
JMFK resurgance (I believe it's the real person) is not helping us and now everyone is dogpiling on him he's only going to get louder to defend himself and trash talk AVZ.
He emerged because he was accused of threatening Balathars life. Probably true but now it's just more of a mess and more voices against us.
Leave him alone and I believe he'll dissappear.

People of twitter if you're reading this, I think it would be better if we all regrouped and calmed down, refocussed on facts not attacks.
Personal taunts and insults don't look good, I'm not judging I do it myself because I get so furious about these revolting scumbags.

AGM Soon and let's hope this clears up some things.
Howdy Azzler,

Around a year or so ago I thought the group consensus was that this JMFK account was fake. I would have thought JMFK is smart enough to keep his head down in the scheme of things. What leads you to think it's a genuine account mate? Happy to pull back on this of course.

Cheers 🦊

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom