AVZ Discussion 2022

Can someone thats smart make a tally to see how many votes we can account for from TSE?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Strongman

Regular
Yep got that and closely followed by a reminder to vote from the AVZ team
I just spent 2 hours organizing my brother in law to vote. He has a charter business in Tonga...very remote and shit internet. Bit of a fuck around but got it done...another 100,000 to the good guys
Son in law is now done as well. Only a mini holding around 10,000 shares but it all adds up
MMGA might have the financial firepower backing but they are up against a few thousand highly motivated , knowledgeable and pissed of shareholders....bring it on you farken mmga nobs

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Azzler

Top 20
@TDITD and others, well done for posting comments on the Vimeo site hosting that MMGA Video.
There are definitly people out there who are not clued in to what's happening, and a quick watch might seem like they're a good idea.

I think on the whole as a group of interested parties for AVZ's success, we are currently exerting immense pressure on all those who would see our demise.
Twitter especially seems buzzing and I feel a swell of positive support.
Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Roon

Regular
I had AVZ reach out to see if had voted yet, and if so to see if I wanted a chat with Nigel to discuss any concerns I had. Also I had the same offer earlier from MMGA, and took Michael Carrick up on it too. Whilst I share some of the doubts put forward by MMGA in their promotional material, as I've mentioned here previously, I got the feeling it wasn't shareholder interests that were going to be primarily served - which IMO backs some of the information that's been put forward by others here.

I applaud NF for also reaching out to talk to even the little fish in the pond like myself. It certainly sounded like they are putting the hard yards in. Wasn't entirely happy with everything explained, as it does seem we have a significant number of high level DRC figures lined up against us, but it definitely felt like NF and team were confident in their strategy and that, unlike MMGA, that they had the interests of shareholders foremost in mind.

So I'm just headed now to vote as recommended by the board. Will still seek to have some further questions answered at the AGM, but I just don't see chaos on the board right now as likely to end in a favorable result for anyone but our opponents.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

njoy84

Make sure your voting form has been sent to Atomic by Email.

Airmail takes too long, Sydney post exchange (where international post arrives) is very slow.

Received last week a letter send by Airmail Express from Europe.
Date of stamping in Sydney was 3.5 weeks after stamped at international post exchange in Europe, after that it took another 5 days for the letter to arrive at destination.

If you would follow that path your voting form arrives after the closing date and will be invalid.
Thanks, just told them to send it via E-Mail

Reactions: 3 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I had AVZ reach out to see if had voted yet, and if so to see if I wanted a chat with Nigel to discuss any concerns I had. Also I had the same offer earlier from MMGA, and took Michael Carrick up on it too. Whilst I share some of the doubts put forward by MMGA in their promotional material, as I've mentioned here previously, I got the feeling it wasn't shareholder interests that were going to be primarily served - which IMO backs some of the information that's been put forward by others here.

I applaud NF for also reaching out to talk to even the little fish in the pond like myself. It certainly sounded like they are putting the hard yards in. Wasn't entirely happy with everything explained, as it does seem we have a significant number of high level DRC figures lined up against us, but it definitely felt like NF and team were confident in their strategy and that, unlike MMGA, that they had the interests of shareholders foremost in mind.

So I'm just headed now to vote as recommended by the board. Will still seek to have some further questions answered at the AGM, but I just don't see chaos on the board right now as likely to end in a favorable result for anyone but our opponents.
You talk so much fucken bullshit mate it is unfuckenbelievable, and you always have

I’ve added you to my ignore list

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Roon

Regular
You talk so much fucken bullshit mate it is unfuckenbelievable, and you always have

I’ve added you to my ignore list

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

What part of that was bullshit?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Onthefm

Regular
Same

Had a similar thing told them I'd hold my nose and vote as recommended. But when this particular shitfight is over there needs to be reel questions asked and some fucking accountability..accountability.

Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

robface

Regular
Would AvZ be producing currently if FIRB hadn't of blocked the investment?

9cardomaha

Regular
1. Carrotdick starts off saying how frustrated he, Huljich and Ludbrook are.

I think Huljich was given shares and never bought any and Carrotdick and Ludbrook never bought AVZ shares.

2. Carrotdick then says the BOD has ignored the demands of the DRC government for the last two years

The BOD followed the DRC Mining Code and was granted the Ministerial Decree to award the ML in April 2021so there’s another lie from Carrotdick to go on top of the others

3. Carrotdick says the stooges value transparency

They have told numerous lies, spread disinformation and never been transparent about the millions of shares they were offered to take control of our BOD and the other information that was shared by the shareholder who met with Leonard Math and Bin Guo at a Chinese restaurant in Perth

How’s our case going against these stooges that is being discussed in private @Carlos Danger @9cardomaha ?
Collusion goes a long way in any jurisdiction.... that's all i can say.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Hudnut

Regular
I'm sure you're devasted, Roon.
Don't worry, I'll show you the secret handshake for the "DE ignored list" later.
He just can't believe Nige would offer to speak to someone less experienced in trading without speaking to his Lordship first.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most experienced trader of them all?"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Question.

Why do the words of Deboss's post allegedly reproduced here from X, differ from what's on X?

Just sayin'.............

LX600

Regular
To be sure, I just want to share a view.

If, I am saying if mmga did get in, FIRB should know where to get the clue of the illegal campaign. Just need to do a thorough investigation of the asx listed company LPM and its supporter CATH.

I just want to say, no matter the process, nothing can change the fact that AVZ shareholders will win in the end

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular
Question.

Why do the words of Deboss's post allegedly reproduced here from X, differ from what's on X?

Just sayin'.............
Well he asked me today if I had a Facebook account, because apparently he posted on Facebook today……but funny enough he doesn't have a Facebook account

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well he asked me today if I had a Facebook account, because apparently he posted on Facebook today……but funny enough he doesn't have a Facebook account
1699442428046.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Spikerama

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

pow4ade

Regular
Someone please tell this flop to stop sending me his fucking propaganda thank you! ;)
Just scroll down the email and unsubscribe:

Screenshot_20231108_212941.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular
Nothing wrong with you mate. maybe the keepers of this forum feel a bit jilted as they didn't get the same phone calls. But ofcause the oracle's know best. And for fucksakes don't have your own opinion.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Hi Roon, when did Nigel reach out? I thought he was in the DRC trying to sort out our mess.

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom