AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
I reckon I watched the 3 series in a week - couldn't stop watching - fuck it was good, honest, unpretentious great Aussie drama. Even rang the distributors to ask when the next season is coming out.... Sadly, no idea...

TC.

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
I reckon I watched the 3 series in a week - couldn't stop watching - fuck it was good, honest, unpretentious great Aussie drama. Even rang the distributors to ask when the next season is coming out.... Sadly, no idea...

TC.
Best Aussie drama by a county mile. 👍
Love it!

Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
It's really just a matter of how many times do you want to be let down mate ?

Also you should already be super pissed off :mad:

GFLTAH
Was thinking the same last night when majority of the east coast was asleep that since the suspension, everything said in the announcements, nothing came to reality.
Seems like, for every announcement one AVZ BOD randomly picks a pre-prepared statement out of a jar and attaches it with the ASX announcement and not bothering to ever addressing any previous announcements. And if nothing susbstantial is released before the RS, then they better get ready to answer some really hard questions.

If we were to find all these answers on our own and the way we are doing it by connecting all the dots and missing links and yet everyday there is some new custodian of Manono, we could have easily found the Zodiac killer in a matter of days.

Leaving everything till last minute only means waiting for a green signal from DRC?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
Was thinking the same last night when majority of the east coast was asleep that since the suspension, everything said in the announcements, nothing came to reality.
Seems like, for every announcement one AVZ BOD randomly picks a pre-prepared statement out of a jar and attaches it with the ASX announcement and not bothering to ever addressing any previous announcements. And if nothing susbstantial is released before the RS, then they better get ready to answer some really hard questions.

If we were to find all these answers on our own and the way we are doing it by connecting all the dots and missing links and yet everyday there is some new custodian of Manono, we could have easily found the Zodiac killer in a matter of days.

Leaving everything till last minute only means a green signal from DRC?
Season 1 Fighting GIF by Gaslit

• Haha

Samus

Top 20

Leaving everything till last minute only means waiting for a green signal from DRC?
In my minds eye DRC have given AVZ management yet more assurances and they're waiting for them to come to fruition.
We know how that generally goes which is the concern here. Would have been nice to get something last week but here we are again. 😞
Oh there is still hope, but you know - not really. But a tiny bit maybe 🤔
It's difficult to really even care tbh 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 16 users

TheCount

Regular
And for those not partaking in the wonderful world of drinking - CLICK HERE
TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
And for those not partaking in the wonderful world of drinking - CLICK HERE
TC.
Speaking of torture TC, and the wonderful world of drinking.
On my recent holiday (after a few other drinks) I drank most of a bottle of this:
CLG-3628466-1.jpg

in the space of about 2 hours between 11pm and 1am before passing out. (past the point of no return you know?)

It was then time at 6am to jump on our prearranged fishing charter.

Rough seas and high winds ensured one of the most torturous experiences of my life while clinging on to the railing focussing on either the water or the bottom of the boat, whichever felt better in that instant for most of the next 5 hours.

However amongst the loss of my stomach contents as well as all the good and bad flora and fauna I did manage to land myself a beautiful red emperor.

I'm hoping this is a good analogy for what happens with AVZ :unsure:

On the plus side I can still drink that rum, it's not like tequila where the simple smell of it makes me gag some 25 years later after some horrendous experiences.

• Haha
  • Love

John25

Regular
I'm still at a loss trying to imagine what is the point of a roadshow if we aren't moving forward, post mining licence.
Like what are they going to even talk about?
Why would they host a multi city roadshow event, with nothing to say?
The AGM is in a couple of weeks... So why go to all this trouble when they have the AGM platform so soon?
Anyone want to fill in the blank of what they're going to talk about, city to city, if we aren't moving forward post ML or post TO or something like that?
Easy way to rack up frequent flying points also Motel reward points plus use expense account .Wouldnt put anything past these dodgy pricks .If nothing announced …take pay cut and be penalised for lack ok of performance (hand back freebie shares ) tomorrow is for fuck sake 25 weeks but who’s fucking cunting sorry counting

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'm still at a loss trying to imagine what is the point of a roadshow if we aren't moving forward, post mining licence.
Like what are they going to even talk about?
Why would they host a multi city roadshow event, with nothing to say?
The AGM is in a couple of weeks... So why go to all this trouble when they have the AGM platform so soon?
Anyone want to fill in the blank of what they're going to talk about, city to city, if we aren't moving forward post ML or post TO or something like that?
Well think about . After the first road show in Perth every share holder who has access to the internet will know the content of that meeting . If they are just going to regurgitate what we already know or have any doubts about our future then taking the Road Show to the other cities would be dumb . These guys are on a redemption tour . Not a pineappling tour .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JasonM

Regular
sorry to state the obvious but today is thursday so means they have friday or monday to announce something. one would hope nigel is in the drc for any announcement or ceremony so would think news would need to come out tomorrow or saturday or if not we're stuffed. getting awfully close, have they got those assurances or are they just pulling our chains....

LOCKY82

Regular
Anyone else starting to feel something good is brewing!? Just a little hint of it! Surely!!
Although maybe a stroke coming on from the stress!? 🤔
Anybody holding WA1? holy shiskabobs!! 🚀

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
fuck my life fml GIF

1666859478871.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Anyone else starting to feel something good is brewing!? Just a little hint of it! Surely!!
Although maybe a stroke coming on from the stress!? 🤔
Anybody holding WA1? holy shiskabobs!! 🚀

But seriously I ain't expecting shit, happy to be proven very very wrong though.

WA1:

giphy.gif

Imagine if you bought on Monday and sold today. AVZ? Yeah I don't need to care about that anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rediah

Regular
If there is no good "updates" before the RS, then it will be more like what someone here (sorry forgot who that was) earlier said that the purpose of inviting the million dollar + club investors is to convince them that everything will turn out good, we will get the ML 100% and we are going to trade within few days and when we do , do NOT pull out....

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I am just thinking out loud..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Well think about . After the first road show in Perth every share holder who has access to the internet will know the content of that meeting . If they are just going to regurgitate what we already know or have any doubts about our future then taking the Road Show to the other cities would be dumb . These guys are on a redemption tour . Not a pineappling tour .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
G
If there is no good "updates" before the RS, then it will be more like what someone here (sorry forgot who that was) earlier said that the purpose of inviting the million dollar + club investors is to convince them that everything will turn out good, we will get the ML 100% and we are going to trade within few days and when we do , do NOT pull out....

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
good luck from a mob which have NEVER kept a time line before or delivered just put their grubby hands out every month for $25-$30K in wages …you can only cry wolf so many times before SHs say Fuck you

• Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
I miss the whale pics 🐳😔

• Love

Rediah

Regular
I miss the whale pics 🐳😔
Is whale a code word for @JAG's pics we used to see from time to time? If yes, I miss them too...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Imo chances of coming out of suspension without a lot of good news are less than Zero .

Top Bottom