AVZ Discussion 2022

llhtom

Regular
THATS A BIG FUCK YOU TOM
Now I'm offended. My first name is Tom and of chinese background...slowly leaving the room....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Now I'm offended. My first name is Tom and of chinese background...slowly leaving the room....
Is it you TommyR??

BEISHA

Top 20
Another 6 weeks of SS........(n)

So much for the ;););););) ML in NOV / DEC..........bad form, no, actually..........REALLY BAD FORM !

So much for the Road shows..........waste of money...........lip service.

I guess the only consolation with this new suspension is that AVZ SP performance will out perform the lithium sector once again..........as every other lithium coy is getting SPANKED...........we wont mention that every other lithium coy had bagged up prior tho....:unsure:

Good luck with AVZ producing in late 2024 Nige..........;)

BTW NIGE..............I wouldnt be spending one single extra dime on MANONO, until those spurious claims are rectified champ....;)

Anyway same shit, different day.

ground hog day.gif

The only thing that is not shit is the TSE community, which still has a sense of humour and still shares top intel...........even tho its largely misinformation and more corrupt shit.

Much rather be here than there.........;)

1671076015042.png

Gotta love a good nuge nudge, wink wink hey ?

are-you-kidding-me-robin-hood.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

llhtom

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Bray

Regular
Just so ya know Beisha ya got personal names on show in that screenshot incase it matters

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20

Another 6 weeks of SS........(n)

So much for the ;););););) ML in NOV / DEC..........bad form, no, actually..........REALLY BAD FORM !

So much for the Road shows..........waste of money...........lip service.

I guess the only consolation with this new suspension is that AVZ SP performance will out perform the lithium sector once again..........as every other lithium coy is getting SPANKED...........we wont mention that every other lithium coy had bagged up prior tho....:unsure:

Good luck with AVZ producing in late 2024 Nige..........;)

BTW NIGE..............I wouldnt be spending one single extra dime on MANONO, until those spurious claims are rectified champ....;)

Anyway same shit, different day.

View attachment 24426

The only thing that is not shit is the TSE community, which still has a sense of humour and still shares top intel...........even tho its largely misinformation and more corrupt shit.

Much rather be here than there.........;)

View attachment 24427
Gotta love a good nuge nudge, wink wink hey ?

View attachment 24428
Nigel needs to start looking for other projects while we are waiting for this sh1t show to sort out one way or the other . We cannot allow them to burn through all our cash . We are in W.A ffs . Start looking for other potential fertile ground . Lets not live or die with all our eggs in the DRC basket . How low do we let the cash burn before SH say enough of this sh1t ? I realise now is not that time , but "IF" that time does come .

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
Nigel needs to start looking for other projects while we are waiting for this sh1t show to sort out one way or the other . We cannot allow them to burn through all our cash . We are in W.A ffs . Start looking for other potential fertile ground . Lets not live or die with all our eggs in the DRC basket . How low do we let the cash burn before SH say enough of this sh1t ? I realise now is not that time , but "IF" that time does come .
Especially with all the interest surrounding WA/NT region at the moment you'd reckon you would try get on the bandwagon
RIO, BHP, little expo companies all jumping in on it

Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Two more limp dick announcements as if anyone is surprised? as one of your well-paid minions will be reading this, SHAREHOLDER'S ARE NOT FRUSTRATED, WE ARE FED UP BEING FED BULLSHIT AND TOLD FUCKING JACK SHIT. NOT HAPPY JAN,,,,,,, PICK UP YOU FUCKING GAME NIGE FFS

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Especially with all the interest surrounding WA/NT region at the moment you'd reckon you would try get on the bandwagon
RIO, BHP, little expo companies all jumping in on it

I’m not sure you and Wombles realise that would make us go through our money quicker

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The following was mentioned this morning in the interview:
The Green Dragon is operating under immunity, because of her ministerial position.
To get her to answer questions for Court, her immunity has to be lifted through the Court of Cassation.

So it is a slow process and we first have to sing Jingle bell, jingle bell.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bray

Regular
I’m not sure you and Wombles realise that would make us go through our money quicker
I can't remember how much is left in the bank off top of my head but surely spending some $ working towards a possible australian mineral source would be productive over sitting around waiting for DRC to get their shit together

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
And we know she will lie in court anyway
However so far only the summary of the report has been published, the perpetrators, even the MoP does not know exactly what they have against her.
So if she speaks with forked tongue, it could well be she digs a hole bigger than Ben Hur.

On a different note, has the joker who was trying to sell favours for a percentage already been sentenced?
I thought that was happening this week.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
WTF... why would they add that??

i would have definatly not put in competent as that will just draw suspicion hahha

"...ahhh clearly there are some who are are not but we will say they are!"
Hi MDRY

Although it appears laughable on first reading, competent in this context means recognised or authorised. For example the National Association of Testing Laboratories (NATA) and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) are acknowledged competent authorities in Australia regardless of their competence to perform their roles per-se.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure you cannot use competent and DRC in the same sentence.

Cheers
F

• Haha
  • Love

Thaz

Regular
The following was mentioned this morning in the interview:
The Green Dragon is operating under immunity, because of her ministerial position.
To get her to answer questions for Court, her immunity has to be lifted through the Court of Cassation.

So it is a slow process and we first have to sing Jingle bell, jingle bell.

I read that, as the Court of castration.

I ain't gonna be steppin into that court.

• Haha

Dijon101

Regular
  • Sad

BRICK

Regular
Hi MDRY

Although it appears laughable on first reading, competent in this context means recognised or authorised. For example the National Association of Testing Laboratories (NATA) and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) are acknowledged competent authorities in Australia regardless of their competence to perform their roles per-se.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure you cannot use competent and DRC in the same sentence.

Cheers
F
Ahhh thanks for clarification Flight!

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
We've got $40 mil + . We don't need all of that for the DRC sh1t show .$10-$15 million should be more than enough.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
I can't remember how much is left in the bank off top of my head but surely spending some $ working towards a possible australian mineral source would be productive over sitting around waiting for DRC to get their shit together

We are going through $12mil a quarter and currently will have around $36mil in the bank, of which we need every cent to get through the next few quarters paying Momentum Attorney’s (who reckon they were working 24-7 on our case), DLI Piper lawyers, Marius, Nigel, Exec’s and BOD, drilling, early works etc

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Hi MDRY

Cheers
F
DRCC, Democratic Republic of Competent Clowns 🤡

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
We are going through $12mil a quarter and currently will have around $36mil in the bank, of which we need every cent to get through the next few quarters paying Momentum Attorney’s (who reckon they were working 24-7 on our case), DLI Piper lawyers, Marius, Nigel, Exec’s and BOD, drilling, early works etc

By the way…. keep an eye on the following corrupt twitter arseholes
Ok didn't realise we were down to $37mil and our burn rate was so high . I do remember now Nigel saying at the AGM if things were not going our way in 3 months he would look at cutting back on spending and then reviewing it quarterly after that . I'm sure everyone sees the irony in his statement if we go back to what he said at the first RS in perth .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom