AVZ Discussion 2022

I'm pretty certain this is not the first time that AVZ has switched to using the adjective "competent"

Almost 100% sure that was used in a previous announcement or in the stuff produced for the road shows or the AGM

EDIT: Here it is from announcement on 6th Dec : sorry the qualities not great
View attachment 24392

I think what people are missing Nuts, is that our exec’s don’t know what the adjective ‘competent’ means

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
There has to be a cut off point to this suspension regardless . We cannot allow $40 million to steadily evaporate until we have no options left .

• Fire
the reality is if the stock did open without issues resolved the price will plummet and then be bought up by certain Chinese companies in a hostile takeover bid anyway. It's a lose lose situation unless everything gets resolved quickly

Reactions: 12 users
Fuck I hate HC, that pricks post being like “ANN: AVZ RESUMES TRADING”
‘Lmao just kidding this never gonna trade again’

I’ve reported that post probably 10 times now and every one of my posts have been modded instead fucking fucks

I learned a long time ago the crapper was corrupt and a waste of time…. Here’s my two badges of honour below

The first being that I was moderated about 150 times for attacking the paid trolls….

And the second being my third and final permanent suspension thanks to Dos ant.

Note the 1st suspension was because I told the crapper they were fucked…. The 2nd was for referring to a troll sticking his head in an oven…. And the 3rd, no reason given other than poor little dos ant didn’t like my post

Attachments

• 289AE1EB-FA19-4D9B-A7D6-E02BC69B545A.png
    289AE1EB-FA19-4D9B-A7D6-E02BC69B545A.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 753F3F77-A3B2-42EF-98E8-2BC949152231.jpeg
    753F3F77-A3B2-42EF-98E8-2BC949152231.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire

BRICK

Regular
I learned a long time ago the crapper was corrupt and a waste of time…. Here’s my two badges of honour below

The first being that I was moderated about 150 times for attacking the paid trolls and the second being my third and final permanent suspension thanks to Dos ant
i love the one from 20/06/17

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Well it’s time for a break for the sake of the old mental health. Merry Christmas and Happy NY to you all. Let’s hope for some good news in 2023 so we can all quit our jobs once and for all. See you on the other side ✌🏼

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
the reality is if the stock did open without issues resolved the price will plummet and then be bought up by certain Chinese companies in a hostile takeover bid anyway. It's a lose lose situation unless everything gets resolved quickly
FIRB won't allow Chinese to take over AVZ

• Thinking

Bray

Regular
You have been suspended as of Today. The suspension will expire on 19/12/22. The reason given for the suspension is: Please do not swear at moderators. If you have an issue, you can contact support. Admin Team 11:09

Wow hahah, after contacting them 10 times and calling the mods useless cunts.. finally got a 4 day ban

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You have been suspended as of Today. The suspension will expire on 19/12/22. The reason given for the suspension is: Please do not swear at moderators. If you have an issue, you can contact support. Admin Team 11:09

Wow hahah, after contacting them 10 times and calling the mods useless cunts.. finally got a 4 day ban
Have to try harder next time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Never look back and never go back Bray, not long before I was banned I copied a post somewhere that explained that the crapper was experimenting with a format that included - introduced trolls and the motivation was to increase their website’s traffic

Corrupt platform…. Corruption everywhere in the world especially 👉 🌍

Yesterday or the day before I was reading about Lukonde promoting better health conditions for the DRC population and saying thanks to Felix it’s at the top of the government’s agenda…. I didn’t post it because it’s one of a whole lot of bullshit I read where corrupt politicians are pretending to do good

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
Never look back and never go back Bray, not long before I was banned I copied a post somewhere that explained that the crapper was experimenting with a format that included - introduced trolls and the motivation was to increase their website’s traffic

Corrupt platform…. Corruption everywhere in the world especially 👉 🌍

Yesterday or the day before I was reading about Lukonde promoting better health conditions for the DRC population and saying thanks to Felix it’s at the top of the government’s agenda…. I didn’t post it because it’s one of a whole lot of bullshit I read where corrupt politicians are pretending to do good
Its a bloody shame though, there is some great contributors on HC especially outside AVZ and other stocks that I hold

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Fuck I hate HC, that pricks post being like “ANN: AVZ RESUMES TRADING”
‘Lmao just kidding this never gonna trade again’

I’ve reported that post probably 10 times now and every one of my posts have been modded instead fucking fucks
so have i. what a fucking joke.

The first being that I was moderated about 150 times for attacking the paid trolls….

And the second being my third and final permanent suspension thanks to Dos ant.

Note the 1st suspension was because I told the crapper they were fucked…. The 2nd was for referring to a troll sticking his head in an oven…. And the 3rd, no reason given other than poor little dos ant didn’t like my post

To remind: That is the reason we are all here instead of over there after all.

That place is a cesspit, I occasionally flick through threads on other stocks I own in case I'm missing anything. All stock discussions over there are the same as the AVZ threads, blatant paid downrampers and trolls

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
To remind: That is the reason we are all here instead of over there after all.

That place is a cesspit, I occasionally flick through threads on other stocks I own in case I'm missing anything. All stock discussions over there are the same as the AVZ threads, blatant paid downrampers and trolls
Yeah I go HC occassionally to check out a few of my other stocks and to see if I'm missing anything

Then I come away from the site and think to myself........this place is sooooo fucked up

• Fire
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Congrats on 1000 AVZ pages everyone

Woohoo!!

1671065585143.gif

1671065596367.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

wombat74

Top 20
The Chinese are not going to TO AVZ . They want it for free. The election is only 12 months away .

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
Happy 1000 pages Fuckas 🍻🍻🍻

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad

CashKing

Regular
so fucking depressing
Yeah i think 850 of those pages we have been in suspension huh.... :cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
  • Haha
Top Bottom