AVZ Discussion 2022

Flight996

Regular
Ok didn't realise we were down to $37mil and our burn rate was so high . Can we sack 70 % of the AVZ team ? Maybe use Nigel's garage as head office .
In order to keep operating costs down, maybe Nigel could also flog off the Roller and drive an EV instead...you know one of those things that uses lithium, rather than fossil fuel. We have lots of lithium, so problem solved.

Cheers
F

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Ok didn't realise we were down to $37mil and our burn rate was so high . Can we sack 70 % of the AVZ team ? Maybe use Nigel's garage as head office . I do remember now Nigel saying at the AGM if things were not going our way in 3 months he would look at cutting back on spending and then reviewing it quarterly after that . I'm sure everyone sees the irony in his statement if we go back to what he said at the first RS in perth .
In order to keep operating costs down, maybe Nigel could also flog off the Roller and drive an EV instead...you know one of those things that uses lithium, rather than fossil fuel. We have lots of lithium, so problem solved.

Cheers
F

Wombles and Flight I’m putting this consideration to our own TSE accountant…. The cunt…. Oops sorry, @TheCount

AVZ and CATH should sign the TIA and award CATH the 9% discussed for $90 mil.

This leaves us with 51% and majority ownership, gives us the cash to get us through the corruption and extra ownership issues, takes a whole lot of stress off the company and it’s shareholders in the meantime, allows us to keep up the early works and infrastructure spending and last and most important in my eyes…. gives us a Chinese partner who may be able to contribute to our situation in more ways than just taking our offtake.

CATH said they didn’t need the ML so if Nigel and Mr Pei are actually fair dinkum and not bullshiting everyone (including @Deboss) with their winking, then they would have this in the bag ready to pull out at the ‘blink’ (not fucken wink) of an eye

That’s just my suggestion, but for some reason I don’t believe or trust Nigel or Mr Pei or anyone else who grins while they are winking.

My last thought, a couple of black eyes would soon stop all that winking

What do you think Count 👊💥😵‍💫

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I can't remember how much is left in the bank off top of my head but surely spending some $ working towards a possible australian mineral source would be productive over sitting around waiting for DRC to get their shit together
I think approx. 45m left but we still drilling and building the camp.
Last FY I think it was 12-13m in wages and bonuses. At that rate Nigel will be passing around the hat this time next year, can’t let it dip too low

Reactions: 6 users
Thought I should separate this from a previous post…. Watch out for these corrupt sus twitter poster’s

Attachments

• 7AAA3B0F-999F-4736-8D0F-566F04E8D1E1.jpeg
    7AAA3B0F-999F-4736-8D0F-566F04E8D1E1.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 3E5B3D5B-5336-43DD-AC11-032971CFFC3F.jpeg
    3E5B3D5B-5336-43DD-AC11-032971CFFC3F.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 80AF5C1B-D9AE-487F-BD59-88201DF8CB13.jpeg
    80AF5C1B-D9AE-487F-BD59-88201DF8CB13.jpeg
    431.8 KB · Views: 45
  • A5309A13-1502-4591-9831-53B7688D198A.jpeg
    A5309A13-1502-4591-9831-53B7688D198A.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
Good news for those that were sick n tired of seeing the numerous Discord posts flooding the AVZ searches on Twitter - hope this sends a message to them:

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Onthefm

Regular
Nigel needs to start looking for other projects while we are waiting for this sh1t show to sort out one way or the other . We cannot allow them to burn through all our cash . We are in W.A ffs . Start looking for other potential fertile ground . Lets not live or die with all our eggs in the DRC basket . How low do we let the cash burn before SH say enough of this sh1t ? I realise now is not that time , but "IF" that time does come .
Imo they need to stop spending money on drilling something we can't mine. It's absolutely ridiculous to keep throwing good money after dad especially when we need the money to defend ourselves against all these thieves. It'll be fucken hard to do a cr when we've been delisted.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Imo they need to stop spending money on drilling something we can't mine. It's absolutely ridiculous to keep throwing good money after dad especially when we need the money to defend ourselves against all these thieves. It'll be fucken hard to do a cr when we've been delisted.
Unless CATL/Mr Pei said "I'll take your 9% @$90M & underwrite $100'sM more, IF, you prove I can get my 10MTpa from just Roche Dure".

• Fire

BRICK

Regular
unnamed.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Another 6 weeks of SS........(n)

So much for the ;););););) ML in NOV / DEC..........bad form, no, actually..........REALLY BAD FORM !

So much for the Road shows..........waste of money...........lip service.

I guess the only consolation with this new suspension is that AVZ SP performance will out perform the lithium sector once again..........as every other lithium coy is getting SPANKED...........we wont mention that every other lithium coy had bagged up prior tho....:unsure:

Good luck with AVZ producing in late 2024 Nige..........;)

BTW NIGE..............I wouldnt be spending one single extra dime on MANONO, until those spurious claims are rectified champ....;)

Anyway same shit, different day.

View attachment 24426

The only thing that is not shit is the TSE community, which still has a sense of humour and still shares top intel...........even tho its largely misinformation and more corrupt shit.

Much rather be here than there.........;)

View attachment 24427
Gotta love a good nuge nudge, wink wink hey ?

View attachment 24428

Beisha you've ben doing some cooking my friend..?? hows the Philadelphia cheesecake coming along??

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
WTF... why would they add that??

i would have definatly not put in competent as that will just draw suspicion hahha

"...ahhh clearly there are some who are are not but we will say they are!"
It’s nothing - “competent authorities“ are referred to in the Mining Code and Regs..

Reactions: 3 users
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

ptlas

Regular
Have BOD come out swinging in the new Ann?
Dunno what Nige does on a Friday night, but he's certainly got the dosh to do anything he likes

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Christian Lukusa is our Momentum Lawyers, right ?

Edit: yes he is
View attachment 24442

I should stalk him on LinkedIn too 😂 as he didn’t accept my Twitter invite 😂
yep he just uploaded this on his linkedin page

Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
Unless CATL/Mr Pei said "I'll take your 9% @$90M & underwrite $100'sM more, IF, you prove I can get my 10MTpa from just Roche Dure".
Mate if that's the case the pricks should be telling us that. Christ there's absolutely nothing black or white with these pricks every fucken thing is grey.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure: FYI a bit more from Franck and Kiki.

Simple, this blocking is political and politicized, the CAMI has no right to block the decision of the government which has already granted the operating permit to $AVZ . the state in this blockade loses because millions of dollars in royalties are lost each month. Soon Insha'Allah

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

tonster66

Regular
Yep agree. Nigel said it would take 2 years to build the mine .So when we get the license and start building then we can continue to drill. IMO

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Wanker Tommy back on the keyboard.

AVZ stays suspended, rejects allegations
Tom Richardson
Tom Richardson
Markets reporter and commentator

Dec 15, 2022 – 4.20pm

Perth-headquartered lithium explorer AVZ Minerals has blamed third parties for attempting to diminish the credibility of the company and its management as the $2.6 billion miner marks its seventh month of sharemarket suspension.
It also said it retains legal title to a 75 per cent interest in the Manono Project in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), with the tenement regarded as the world’s largest untapped lithium deposit.

“The company has been the subject of a hostile third-party campaign, run by parties seeking to acquire an interest in the world-class Manono Project through questionable and irregular means,” AVZ said on Thursday.
Management also disclosed it faces court cases with Zijin Mining as the owner of Jin Cheng Mining and DRC mining group Dathomir Mining.
The legal blues are over ownership rights to separate 15 per cent stakes in the Manono Project equal to 30 per cent of the project.

RELATED QUOTES
AVZAVZ Minerals
$0.780 -7.14%1 year1 day

Updated: Dec 15, 2022 – 8.45pm. Data is 20 mins delayed.
View AVZ related articles

On Monday, The Australian Financial Review revealed that DRC state-backed mining body Cominiere wrote from Lubumbashi to AVZ on July, 21, 2021 to inform it that Zijin Mining sought to buy a 15 per cent stake in Manono.
AVZ’s Kinshasa-based lawyer wrote to Cominiere on August 4, 2021, to object to the proposed Zijin deal and remind Cominiere of its obligations. It also told Cominiere it was still interested in buying the 15 per cent stake.
In a statement on Thursday, AVZ conceded it sought to dissuade Cominiere from selling the 15 per cent stake to Zijin “around July/August 2021” and said it never disclosed the matter as it considered the claim “spurious in nature, without merit, containing fundamental and material errors, and as having no substance in fact or law”.
Zijin says it acquired the 15 per cent stake from Cominiere for $US33.4 million in November 2021 and has sound legal title.
AVZ did not disclose the Zijin dispute until May 2022. The matter is now scheduled to go to the International Court of Arbitration in May 2023.
AVZ further said on Thursday it didn’t disclose a December 2021 DRC court ruling related to Dathomir’s 15 per cent ownership rights, as it also considered the ruling “spurious” with no foundation in fact or law.
Suspension extended
Shares in the group rocketed between July 2021 and May 2022 to a peak valuation near $4.6 billion. As a result of its suspension in May, the company was removed from Australia’s flagship S&P/ASX 200 on September 2, 2022.
The stock will remain suspended until January 31 or an earlier announcement, the company added on Thursday. It said the sharemarket limbo is related to the finalisation of its mining license application in the DRC.
A historical Mineral Resources and Reserves (JORC) estimate put the Manono Project as containing 401 million tonnes of lithium hard rock at a lithium oxide grade of 1.65 per cent. AVZ raised $115 million in two capital raisings in financial 2022 to help finance the project’s development and execution of ownership rights.

• Sad
  • Thinking

BRICK

Regular
Wanker Tommy back on the keyboard.

AVZ stays suspended, rejects allegations
Tom Richardson
Tom Richardson
Markets reporter and commentator

Dec 15, 2022 – 4.20pm

Perth-headquartered lithium explorer AVZ Minerals has blamed third parties for attempting to diminish the credibility of the company and its management as the $2.6 billion miner marks its seventh month of sharemarket suspension.
It also said it retains legal title to a 75 per cent interest in the Manono Project in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), with the tenement regarded as the world’s largest untapped lithium deposit.

“The company has been the subject of a hostile third-party campaign, run by parties seeking to acquire an interest in the world-class Manono Project through questionable and irregular means,” AVZ said on Thursday.
Management also disclosed it faces court cases with Zijin Mining as the owner of Jin Cheng Mining and DRC mining group Dathomir Mining.
The legal blues are over ownership rights to separate 15 per cent stakes in the Manono Project equal to 30 per cent of the project.

RELATED QUOTES
AVZAVZ Minerals
$0.780 -7.14%1 year1 day

Updated: Dec 15, 2022 – 8.45pm. Data is 20 mins delayed.
View AVZ related articles

On Monday, The Australian Financial Review revealed that DRC state-backed mining body Cominiere wrote from Lubumbashi to AVZ on July, 21, 2021 to inform it that Zijin Mining sought to buy a 15 per cent stake in Manono.
AVZ’s Kinshasa-based lawyer wrote to Cominiere on August 4, 2021, to object to the proposed Zijin deal and remind Cominiere of its obligations. It also told Cominiere it was still interested in buying the 15 per cent stake.
In a statement on Thursday, AVZ conceded it sought to dissuade Cominiere from selling the 15 per cent stake to Zijin “around July/August 2021” and said it never disclosed the matter as it considered the claim “spurious in nature, without merit, containing fundamental and material errors, and as having no substance in fact or law”.
Zijin says it acquired the 15 per cent stake from Cominiere for $US33.4 million in November 2021 and has sound legal title.
AVZ did not disclose the Zijin dispute until May 2022. The matter is now scheduled to go to the International Court of Arbitration in May 2023.
AVZ further said on Thursday it didn’t disclose a December 2021 DRC court ruling related to Dathomir’s 15 per cent ownership rights, as it also considered the ruling “spurious” with no foundation in fact or law.
Suspension extended
Shares in the group rocketed between July 2021 and May 2022 to a peak valuation near $4.6 billion. As a result of its suspension in May, the company was removed from Australia’s flagship S&P/ASX 200 on September 2, 2022.
The stock will remain suspended until January 31 or an earlier announcement, the company added on Thursday. It said the sharemarket limbo is related to the finalisation of its mining license application in the DRC.
A historical Mineral Resources and Reserves (JORC) estimate put the Manono Project as containing 401 million tonnes of lithium hard rock at a lithium oxide grade of 1.65 per cent. AVZ raised $115 million in two capital raisings in financial 2022 to help finance the project’s development and execution of ownership rights.
Wow he spent the whole day just to write that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom