AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The Chinese are not going to TO AVZ . They want it for free. The election is only 12 months away .
What they want is Dathcom

They'd be happy for AVZ to wither on the vine...

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Have BOD come out swinging in the new Ann?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bray

Regular
AVZ1.png
AVZ2.png
AVZ3.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Lets see if AFR publish it

👈👈

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
This would only be an issue if FIRB advised that any of these deals weren't in Australia's interest and ScoMo ignored the advice and granted approval. Otherwise what he did was correct legally speaking. I don't know the ins and out of every case but at a quick glance they all look okay being usa investors.

From Foreign Investment Advisory Australia's website: 'FIRB makes a recommendation to the Australian Treasurer on whether or not to approve an application. The Treasurer is the ultimate decision maker for all foreign investment review board applications. When a decision is made, FIRB will notify the applicant.'

I'd love someone to correct me if I'm wrong but from memory didn't FIRB approve the Yibin Tianyi deal and it was only rejected because Frydenberg decided that them having a member on AVZ's board was 'contrary to the national interest'. FIRB don't comment on applications but Nigel has made hints that this was the case in various interviews over the years.

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
What they want is Dathcom

They'd be happy for AVZ to wither on the vine...
What they want is Roche Dure and CDL . Call it DATH . Call it AVZ . Who f--king cares .

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
If I buy a stolen diamond ring which is owned by King Charles, can I keep it, or do I have to give it back.
It is not my problem that the ring was stolen, I bought it.

That is effectively what you are asking Disco.

In normal life, would I have to hand the ring back and run the risk to have to explain why I was dealing knowingly in stolen property.

I am not sorry for ZIJIN's loss, ZIJIN bought, knowingly, stolen property in their customary way and got caught out.

Maybe ZIJIN and the PRC should study what happened to Glencore and Dan Gentler and learn from those experiences.

Don't forget the truth will come out in Paris for the entire world to see, it will be a Public hearing (well done Nige, I hope Felix and Xi will be watching the event)
The conclusion of that public Tribunal Case will be:
'Dealing with a PRC state owned enterprise is an extremely questionable exercise'.

The message: BE AWARE YOU ARE DEALING WITH THIEVES, if you are dealing with representatives of President Xi, will go down like a fart in church and could well stifle China's international progress to some extent for some time to come.

Can you imagine how the big man Xi reacts, if he finishes up with egg all over his entire face for the princely sum of US$33 million?

Do people think that Xi will turn around and say to ZIJIN: 'That is a job well executed, you are an example to our nation, well done guys' ?

Or do people think that Xi could turn around and hang the culprits from the gallows in Tiananmen Square, to show how China deals with corrupt fucks?

As Jules A happily pointed out in his interview, they hang people in China for embezzlement from the state.

Just a thought.

Maybe ZIJIN can save some face to cancel the ICC case asap, before it is too late.
China steals all the time Cruiser, you name it, they do it.

Currently, they are plotting to steal Taiwan.

Now, i wonder why...........could it be that Taiwan is one of the leading countries regards to chip manufactoring ? ( TSM )

If they are successful in taking over Taiwan, that means they wont have to steal IP from the US anymore......;)

Just remember, the " BELT & ROAD " programs that China has world wide including DRC , is a pseudo steal.

Entrap...........then take.

I wonder why China has so many wolf warriors ?

Deny, deny, deny.

• Fire

John25

Regular
Geez …just made the 1000th page …been busy Emailing Ben & BoD thanking them 🤪🖕
Thanks all for keeping me mildly sane …cunt wait till the wife asks me how is AVZ going …she is overdue
1671067826732.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
My lithium and graphite watch list copping an absolute flogging today. AVZ holding grey again haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Happy 1000 pages Fuckas 🍻🍻🍻

GLTAH

I just wanted to be on this page with you Cashy. Now @JAG is away with work, any chance of you sending me lobsters for Christmas…. All the best for Christmas mate to you and any other friends I’ve got here🎄

PS When did you get out of the asylum?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Just finished my analysis of AVZ's claims of:

Imminent
Expidited
Mining licence within a few weeks
Surface rights paid within days

Conclusion is AVZ's claims are assessed as spurious in nature, without merit, containing fundamental and material errors, and having no substance or foundation in fact.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TheCount

Regular
3e1e7db77a75579b4a033e253c070392.gif
9f7468f62f1409f6ebdedff2fec071a1.gif

Congrats to all members and blow-ins for promoting honest, sometimes cruel, sometimes bawdy, sometimes pineapply discussion on what will be the biggest baddest MOFO of a Lithium mine in the World.

All the best to you and your families for the festive season, Christmas, Boxing Day and the New Year!

TC.

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 12.56.00 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Happy 1000 pages of pineapples and imminent announcements in the HC refugee camp!

There goes that competent word again:

Screenshot_20221215-115418.jpg

Sometimes the wording chosen in these announcements can be confusing so I'll translate it.

'Dear AFR Tommy,

GET FUCKEN WREKT, go fuck yourself.

Lovingly,

AVZ'

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BRICK

Regular
THATS A BIG FUCK YOU TOM

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
We're also over 20k posts BTW!

I don't normally tweet but I thought this deserved it:

Screenshot_20221215-121025.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Scoota30

Regular
I really hope once this is all settled they go after boatman and Tommy aswell just out of principal.

Anyways, got the champagne on ice now, the Easter eggs are laid around the house, and I've even just bought a calculator from Kmart if anyone knows the address of JFMK so I can ship it over to help him calculate surface rights.

Here's to the happy clapping rainbows and lollipop brigade for Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
:LOL:

Do some research on Simon Cong and you'll see what a disgraceful pig he is. He is guilty of corruption and theft.

• Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
Just finished my analysis of AVZ's claims of:

Imminent
Expidited
Mining licence within a few weeks
Surface rights paid within days

Conclusion is AVZ's claims are assessed as spurious in nature, without merit, containing fundamental and material errors, and having no substance or foundation in fact.
You left out ‘in due course’

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I really hope once this is all settled they go after boatman and Tommy aswell just out of principal.

Anyways, got the champagne on ice now, the Easter eggs are laid around the house, and I've even just bought a calculator from Kmart if anyone knows the address of JFMK so I can ship it over to help him calculate surface rights.

Here's to the happy clapping rainbows and lollipop brigade for Christmas 🎄
It is obvious what AVZ is doing.
They are building a case against AFR and specific Tommy, with AVZ's ASX announcements responding to Tommy's non-researched and damaging reporting.

Tommy is strongly advised to correct his articles in the AFR and Twitter.

As AFR is publishing Tommy's crap, they will also be in the firing line, hopefully the damages claim will pay for buying the extra 15% from the DRC. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom