AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
I thought that was a weird inclusion. Clearly some passive agressive language from mild mannered Nigel, maintain the rage slight annoyance there Nigel.
a message within a message perhaps...?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
We're dealing with the competent authorities rather than those who are incompetent.

Reactions: 8 users
Only 2 weeks on this suspension.!!

Only 2 more weeks.... to be disappointed again.

Well I'm actually not disappointed as I was expecting another extension 😅
It's 6 and a half weeks. Longest extension yet.

• Sad

Hemicuda

Regular
The Company is steadfast in its resolve of achieving a positive outcome for shareholders and sincerely appreciates the support it continues to receive, through what it knows are frustrating times for all concerned. this is my fav part💩

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

President Félix does not sanction and this impunity will lead him to the fall. Too much letting go in the name of political partnership.

Reactions: 7 users

llhtom

Regular
Extension to suspension until 31 January 2023. More information than the last few extensions.

I pity the shorters. (Not really. Out of fuck to spare).

It may be the case that they tried to approach different minister/s (which is the highest level of Gov) and nothing was done. Hence why they use the word "competent" to indicate that someone that will be taking action.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Extension to suspension until 31 January 2023. More information than the last few extensions.

It may be the case that they tried to approach different minister/s (which is the highest level of Gov) and nothing was done. Hence why they use the word "competent" to indicate that someone that will be taking action.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
dumb and dumber thread GIF
dumb and dumber vomit GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
WTF... why would they add that??

i would have definatly not put in competent as that will just draw suspicion hahha

"...ahhh clearly there are some who are are not but we will say they are!"

I'm pretty sure it's just the polite wording they have chosen to not poke the bear, if someone is corrupt and not fit to hold office they would be 'incompetent'. The announcement is stating that they are not engaging with the corrupt assholes that have taken snack payments to work against us.

It takes a lot of balls to post here with a name like Tom :ROFLMAO:

I just took a look at the thread on the crapper... Bomber would 100% fail a drug test, definitely on the glass bbq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
I'm pretty sure it's just the polite wording they have chosen to not poke the bear, if someone is corrupt and not fit to hold office they would be 'incompetent'. The announcement is stating that they are not engaging with the corrupt assholes that have taken snack payments to work against us.

It takes a lot of balls to post here with a name like Tom :ROFLMAO:

I just took a look at the thread on the crapper... Bomber would 100% fail a drug test, definitely on the glass bbq.
It embarresses me when someone from one stock you hold trolls other forums from another stock you hold.

Fuck me, its not Collingwood versus Carlton....

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
We're dealing with the competent authorities rather than those who are incompetent.

Not sure there are any.

Bye

Done my job for today - got Utahjazz moderated twice

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

John25

Regular
MD & BoD havent been sighted since the happy snap with MrPei some 4 weeks ago …hope they have a well deserved 6 week break holidaying with family drawing some Nigel $60K+ BoD about $40K+ in salary whilst some of us have to struggle over this period ,some being forced to go back to work but sleep peacefully SHs they have our interest at heart ….
1671059492443.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
A Christmas holidays 6 weeks extension . Hope the AVZ team have a great holiday and come back in Feb fresh and ready to go again .

• Haha
  • Sad

Onthefm

Regular
So what theses same mob of

Hang in there mate . I'm sure Nigel and team have a plan B in the way of a compromise if this continues to go round in circles. However while we still can we need to take it to these scumbags and fight for the best possible outcome . Nigel will know Share Holders are only going to put up with this shit for so long . No chance SH are going to allow all our money and time to run dry while the AVZ team drag the fight on and on until we don't exist . There will need to be a point well before the possibility of extinction when serious decisions will need to be made . The AVZ team do not have carte blanche over this matter . There would be f--king anarchy . Until then we need to trust in the AVZ teams approach . IMO

If SH knew the ML for Roche Dure alone was guaranteed regardless of CDL it would put their minds at ease . Would do away with a lot of angst . Do away with the 100's of emails Nigel said they receive . Of course we still go for CDL . Fight for it to the death . Just tell SH Roche Dure is in the bag .With one sentence he can stop their suffering . How f--king simple can that be ? Unless of course it's BS . IMO
I'd say its bs otherwise as you've said why not accept rd build mine keep fighting for cdl. That way time is on our side not the thieves.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm pretty certain this is not the first time that AVZ has switched to using the adjective "competent"

Almost 100% sure that was used in a previous announcement or in the stuff produced for the road shows or the AGM

EDIT: Here it is from announcement on 6th Dec : sorry the qualities not great
1671060767542.png

Last edited:
  • Love

Onthefm

Regular
so the "highest levels of government" from the start has been outright bullshit?
Yep absolute Bulshit just like us , European and Australian investors in the last cr.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
A Christmas holidays 6 weeks extension . Hope the AVZ team have a great holiday and come back in Feb fresh and ready to go again .
The Chinese don't celebrate Christmas

They'll be working overtime to fuck over AVZ while Nige and Co have roast turkey and a little nap in the afternoon

Just like they did during covid when AVZ were sitting at home

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Almost 900 pages of TSE since May,, what the fuck have we been discussing? What have the BOD told us in that time that was not already common KNOWLEDGE??? What exactly has been happening ? ALL we know is a watered-down version of what they haven't told us

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
Not sure there are any.

Bye

Done my job for today - got Utahjazz moderated twice
F*CK me HC is Farkeeed. 😂 I just got Modded too.

FARKENNN. 🍍

• Haha
  • Wow

Bray

Regular
Fuck I hate HC, that pricks post being like “ANN: AVZ RESUMES TRADING”
‘Lmao just kidding this never gonna trade again’

I’ve reported that post probably 10 times now and every one of my posts have been modded instead fucking fucks

• Wow
  • Sad

BRICK

Regular
Fuck I hate HC, that pricks post being like “ANN: AVZ RESUMES TRADING”
‘Lmao just kidding this never gonna trade again’

I’ve reported that post probably 10 times now and every one of my posts have been modded instead fucking fucks
so have i. what a fucking joke.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom