AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!

#RDC #AVZ accused of "hiding" from investors its dispute over the 15% of COMINIERE. Our intel reveals that AVZ actively sought to dissuade Cominiere from selling the 15% stake to #Zijin in a battle for control of the world's largest lithium deposit

What actions are open to be taken against Tom Richardson with regard to his agenda driven and incorrect reporting of the AVZ situation?

What legal redress is there for loss and suffering caused by (or contributed to) by his selective reporting and withholding of facts relevant to the AVZ situation?

Apart from actions to be taken against Tom Richardson directly what legal actions are open to be taken against the AFR as the employer/promoter/financier of this substandard, factually incorrect and grossly misleading work?

Who is actually setting the overall agenda for Tom and the AFR editors in this instance? :unsure:

Who is potentially influencing them at high levels and paying them to produce and then print these articles? :unsure:

Once all the details come to light (which Tom and the AFR are conveniently hiding) and there is resolution in favour of AVZ's integrity, legality and operations in the DRC in respect of the Manono project I for one will be looking to pursue Tom Richardson personally and the AFR and its editors and owners more broadly

That will be through every single, legal and professional avenue I possibly can to fully expose them, their agenda driven journalism, their biased reporting and the financial motivating forces behind their actions

I will be looking to do that from a collective position with a view to significant damages being awarded against all relevant parties

There are many, many investors who have suffered (and continue to suffer) financially, physically and mentally with regard to this matter which has without a doubt been willfully misrepresented and promoted by Tom Richardson and the AFR

He doesn't know it yet but Tom Richardson will find out he has already committed the journalistic equivalent of hari-kari

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

LOCKY82

Regular
If you're active on Twitter I recommend starting to tag the prime minister in any related posts (non abusive 😂) anyone close to this needs to be under the microscope!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
What actions are open to be taken against Tom Richardson with regard to his agenda driven and incorrect reporting of the AVZ situation?

What legal redress is there for loss and suffering caused by (or contributed to) by his selective reporting and withholding of facts relevant to the AVZ situation?

Apart from actions to be taken against Tom Richardson directly what legal actions are open to be taken against the AFR as the employer/promoter/financier of this substandard, factually incorrect and grossly misleading work?

Who is actually setting the overall agenda for Tom and the AFR editors in this instance? :unsure:

Who is potentially influencing them at high levels and paying them to produce and then print these articles? :unsure:

Once all the details come to light (which Tom and the AFR are conveniently hiding) and there is resolution in favour of AVZ's integrity, legality and operations in the DRC in respect of the Manono project I for one will be looking to pursue Tom Richardson personally and the AFR and its editors and owners more broadly

That will be through every single, legal and professional avenue I possibly can to fully expose them, their agenda driven journalism, their biased reporting and the financial motivating forces behind their actions

I will be looking to do that from a collective position with a view to significant damages being awarded against all relevant parties

There are many, many investors who have suffered (and continue to suffer) financially, physically and mentally with regard to this matter which has without a doubt been willfully misrepresented and promoted by Tom Richardson and the AFR

He doesn't know it yet but Tom Richardson will find out he has already committed the journalistic equivalent of hari-kari

I'm starting here, I imagine it has no power or sway:

My wife works for a rather large bank and I know they don't enjoy things being taken to the ombudsman:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Thank goodness there are shareholders like you here Nuts who are actually prepared to take some action (rather than just a good old telling off or so called Shirt Fronting like we all saw Tony Abbot do to Putin) what a joke.

No doubt the goody two shoes will all say what a good job our exec’s did when it’s all over…. When the truth is it’s the never say die and no holds barred actions of the journalists in the DRC (Franck, Joe, Kikki etc) and the shareholders here and on twitter who post information that we can thank in the end….

None of whom by the way receive remunerations and bonus shares

The man with the shrunken head should now be at the top of everyone’s list

79E0F366-B0EF-4AD4-A45C-DCA1CAB8F303.jpeg
EC1E1459-ECE8-4CE4-ABDC-5B43104D6282.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

wombat74

Top 20
Gods I'd kill for an update, a positive tweet from someone who might be in the know about goings on.
Still hoping "any tick of the clock" is still a thing, I'll settle for a wink at this stage!
Christmas is looming, guess I'm hoping for a miracle.
We'll get an update on Thursday . A 4 week suspension extension . imo

Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Sad
  • Wow

Bray

Regular
Already prepared for further extension
3A401275-C90A-493E-BA09-C634D03CB47D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

John25

Regular
We'll get an update on Thursday . A 4 week suspension extension . imo
They’ll be pencilling in extension now “For the benefit of our long suffering Share Holders another 4 weeks ..PS Merry Xmas & Happy New Year “

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
I suspect longer...
I was going say 6 weeks . Until Jan 31st . Let our crew have a nice break . The CATH extension runs out on Dec 31st . So someone is going to draw the short straw and break away from their festivities to inform the market they will be extending another 6 weeks . Meanwhile little Johnny is polishing the rock he got for Christmas .

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
You're right it isn't their problem, if they had nothing to with the misappropriation etc. But if it's acquired cheaply using bribes and corruption then I'm sure the state can forcibly take it back
If I buy a stolen diamond ring which is owned by King Charles, can I keep it, or do I have to give it back.
It is not my problem that the ring was stolen, I bought it.

That is effectively what you are asking Disco.

In normal life, would I have to hand the ring back and run the risk to have to explain why I was dealing knowingly in stolen property.

I am not sorry for ZIJIN's loss, ZIJIN bought, knowingly, stolen property in their customary way and got caught out.

Maybe ZIJIN and the PRC should study what happened to Glencore and Dan Gentler and learn from those experiences.

Don't forget the truth will come out in Paris for the entire world to see, it will be a Public hearing (well done Nige, I hope Felix and Xi will be watching the event)
The conclusion of that public Tribunal Case will be:
'Dealing with a PRC state owned enterprise is an extremely questionable exercise'.

The message: BE AWARE YOU ARE DEALING WITH THIEVES, if you are dealing with representatives of President Xi, will go down like a fart in church and could well stifle China's international progress to some extent for some time to come.

Can you imagine how the big man Xi reacts, if he finishes up with egg all over his entire face for the princely sum of US$33 million?

Do people think that Xi will turn around and say to ZIJIN: 'That is a job well executed, you are an example to our nation, well done guys' ?

Or do people think that Xi could turn around and hang the culprits from the gallows in Tiananmen Square, to show how China deals with corrupt fucks?

As Jules A happily pointed out in his interview, they hang people in China for embezzlement from the state.

Just a thought.

Maybe ZIJIN can save some face to cancel the ICC case asap, before it is too late.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bray

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
If I buy a stolen diamond ring which is owned by King Charles, can I keep it, or do I have to give it back.
It is not my problem that the ring was stolen, I bought it.

That is effectively what you are asking Disco.

In normal life, would I have to hand the ring back and run the risk to have to explain why I was dealing knowingly in stolen property.

I am not sorry for ZIJIN's loss, ZIJIN bought, knowingly, stolen property in their customary way and got caught out.

Maybe ZIJIN and the PRC should study what happened to Glencore and Dan Gentler and learn from those experiences.

Don't forget the truth will come out in Paris for the entire world to see, it will be a Public hearing (well done Nige, I hope Felix and Xi will be watching the event)
The conclusion of that public Tribunal Case will be:
'Dealing with a PRC state owned enterprise is an extremely questionable exercise'.

The message: BE AWARE YOU ARE DEALING WITH THIEVES, if you are dealing with representatives of President Xi, will go down like a fart in church and could well stifle China's international progress to some extent for some time to come.

Can you imagine how the big man Xi reacts, if he finishes up with egg all over his entire face for the princely sum of US$33 million?

Do people think that Xi will turn around and say to ZIJIN: 'That is a job well executed, you are an example to our nation, well done guys' ?

Or do people think that Xi could turn around and hang the culprits from the gallows in Tiananmen Square, to show how China deals with corrupt fucks?

As Jules A happily pointed out in his interview, they hang people in China for embezzlement from the state.

Just a thought.

Maybe ZIJIN can save some face to cancel the ICC case asap, before it is too late.
I think if we can get the ML then the Chinese might throw in the towel re ICC . Until then I think they will do whatever it takes to undermine AVZ and to stall us out . If I was the Chinese I'd be focused on 2 major dates . First one being the date of the election in 12 months . The second one being the date AVZ will delist if trading hasn't resumed in approx 16 months . IMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I think if we can get the ML then the Chinese might throw in the towel re ICC . Until then I think they will do whatever it takes to undermine AVZ and to stall us out . If I was the Chinese I'd be focused on 2 major dates . First one being the date of the election in 12 months . The second one being the date AVZ will delist if trading hasn't resumed in approx 16 months . IMO
I thought AVZ has the mining license, but is unable to pay the surface rights due to Cami fucking around.

To go ahead and start building mining equipment without surface rights having been paid, would not be smart

Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bin59

Regular
Can someone who’s on Twitter please provide Geopolismagazine.net, Lakes & John Brown with the correct info via the video link below (English translation included) to help them out as they all STILL seem confused. 😊 🙏🏾

1670901799566.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Franck Fwamba

@FranckFwamba

En plus du Bradage en faveur de Zijin, madame Kayinda doit expliquer qui a autorisé à la Cominiere de céder 5% des parts à MMCS, dans quelles conséquences, quel coût et pour quelle raison?
Translated from French by
In addition to the sale in favor of Zijin, Ms. Kayinda must explain who authorized Cominiere to sell 5% of the shares to MMCS, with what consequences, what cost and for what reason?

3:39 AM · Dec 13, 2022

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular
I'm starting here, I imagine it has no power or sway:

My wife works for a rather large bank and I know they don't enjoy things being taken to the ombudsman:

burn the carnt

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom