• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
We know what end of the economy we are playing in - junior explorer come wannabe miner come wannabe producer.. I'm under no illusion that it can all go away tomorrow, but after really researching this beast for years now, I honestly believe AVZ is "the one in a thousand" that was going to deliver financial prosperity. I still do, but as each day passes, it is more likely that it will be for someone else's pockets. Well, it's already a 10-bagger for me - I just can't manage a staged trade or partial exit to lock in a single cent.

I bought AVZ with money I live without so my agro is nothing to do with 'me' as such.

My beef with the BOD is they keep kicking own goals. No steps forward, 2 steps back...

giphy-7.gif

In my opinion NF acted like a drunk amateur for providing a date at the Perth RS. Was he trying to inflate his own ego and show off to the Perth boys club??? FFS, we were an ASX200 company and that sort of behaviour stops "NOW".

I expect the BOD to act according to our market cap and potential, and leave that shit behind. Start acting for ALL Shareholders, being a core requirement of any Director. What is worse - I believe the current actions of the BOD tell me they aren't "fighting hard enough" for our goals.

Tim will tell.

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Samus

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Oh noooooo, our good mate Julien has just taken a bag from MACRON. Where is this shit ever going to end🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Rediah

Regular
Once again, I note with satisfaction that the sun has risen this morning.

Hey @Rediah , as one who hasn't had the benefit of looking into the briefcase and seeing the golden pineapple, all I want to know is whose arse is the pineapple going to inhabit; shareholders or the bunch of low-lifes.

As those who have already PM'ed me with some info in confidence, have comfort in knowing your private response will go no further than up my arse, where the sun don't shine

And yes, Nigel did buy a lump of shares off a fellow director, who had to (excuse me while I clear my throat), rebalance his Super fund. IIRC, it was ~700k shares at ~15 cents
Man, as I said in my post soon after the RS, I compared NF with politicians, and we all know what politicians do to calm the angry voters.

So most of the RS was simply talk, his own intuitions based on his experience working in Africa when he addressed about the mess we are facing.

When we post anything here or on other social media platforms, the first thing people ask us is if we have a reliable source to back our claims. But when NF spoke, he was cocky, he wanted us to believe him and his words, a person who has been way off of his timelines for years, he should have at least come prepared to give us proof when he spoke and addressed all the issues. Simply lip service was not going to cut but what NF did, exactly what was expected of him and he didnt disappoint, talk and more talk. So thats the general gist of the whole presentation and I am sure it will be the same for AGM, unless he frames the ML letter of confirmation at the entrance of the AGM venue.

So, about the pineapples, if we go by NF's words, then we are safe and we are very close to getting ML, but most of the LTH have heard that many times. Now, until its officially announced, I think we shouldn't pay much attention to any other news and build up expectation because let down is a bitch.

I know for fact things move very slowly in Africa and they can change in the last minute, deals getting struck, all parties walking out happily with compromises. That lithium will come out of ground whether or not AVZ will have its logo on it or DRC's pineapple, that we have to wait and see.

Sorry man, not sure this helped you, but to be honest, there is nothing in that briefcase that anyone of us who attended the RS can tell people that can be believed, as we missed the 15th Nov deadline. But that one thing we can take from this mess which is certain, and it is, Jag has promised to organise a party with real-life fine specimen from his picture collection and THAT my friend we can take it to the bank.

All I can say is to be patient as there is nothing else we can do, our health and wellbeing is more important, by worrying at this stage we cant turn back the hands of time and please reach out, organise a local meetup with the fellow holders just to vent it out.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular

Oh noooooo, our good mate Julien has just taken a bag from MACRON. Where is this shit ever going to end🤭🤭

Old mate in the background looks disappointed with what's in he's bag :D.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
We know what end of the economy we are playing in - junior explorer come wannabe miner come wannabe producer.. I'm under no illusion that it can all go away tomorrow, but after really researching this beast for years now, I honestly believe AVZ is "the one in a thousand" that was going to deliver financial prosperity. I still do, but as each day passes, it is more likely that it will be for someone else's pockets. Well, it's already a 10-bagger for me - I just can't manage a staged trade or partial exit to lock in a single cent.

I bought AVZ with money I live without so my agro is nothing to do with 'me' as such.

My beef with the BOD is they keep kicking own goals. No steps forward, 2 steps back...

View attachment 22109

In my opinion NF acted like a drunk amateur for providing a date at the Perth RS. Was he trying to inflate his own ego and show off to the Perth boys club??? FFS, we were an ASX200 company and that sort of behaviour stops "NOW".

I expect the BOD to act according to our market cap and potential, and leave that shit behind. Start acting for ALL Shareholders, being a core requirement of any Director. What is worse - I believe the current actions of the BOD tell me they aren't "fighting hard enough" for our goals.

Tim will tell.

TC.
The RS was meant to be a love fest .Followed be a wank off at the AGM . Unfortunately for Nigel and crew the day after the Perth love fest our enemies have come out with a full scale sustained assault .They took their attack on AVZ to another level . So the planned love fest got completely blown out of the water . The tide has gone out and management have been caught with their pants down, and all the fairy dust they were hoping to spread over SH has turned to ash . So now they get to the grand finale , the AGM , and SH don't believe a word they have been saying . IMO

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
COP-27- Julien Paluku: “we are the solution in the energy transition”

1668559864287.png

The Democratic Republic of Congo has made its voice heard in various panels at COP 27, which is continuing in Egypt.

In Sharm-El-Sheikh, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Environment, Eve Bazaiba and the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku recalled that the Democratic Republic of Congo is the “solution country” in the face of the challenges linked to the climate.

During the work, the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku demonstrated that his country was the best destination in the world for the manufacture of electric batteries thanks to its strategic minerals including cobalt, lithium and manganese. :unsure:

Participating in several panels on Friday, including one on the decarbonization of African industry, the former governor of North Kivu explained the role that Congo-Kinshasa plays in the energy transition.

The whole world talks about our country in terms of forest and mineral reserves, but we never knew that we are also the solution in the energy transition. :unsure:

Now that there is this world climate conference, we have demonstrated the vision of the Head of State, we have presented our assets and we insisted on the fact that we can never enter into full energy or ecological transition without the DRC.

This through its forests, its minerals. :unsure:

You know that in the Congo basin, our country has 1/5 of all the reserves in the world. It is quite normal for this to be said, to be known.

Beyond the forests, we have lithium, cobalt, manganese, nickel and other minerals that go into precursors for making electric batteries.

This is the communication that we are doing so that we can now reassure that the DRC is the valid interlocutor in climate change.

And the green funds circulating in the world cannot go anywhere else except in the DRC. :unsure:

We are going to set up a scientific unit which will quantify the CO2 that we will avoid by producing the precursors for the manufacture of electric batteries.

The Minister of Industry also attended the stand of the DRC during the signing ceremony of the partnership agreement between the DRC and the United States of America on strengthening the leadership of the Democratic Republic of Congo on climate and ecosystem conservation.

At this meeting, the United States was represented by the Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment, José Fernández, and the DRC by the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Environment and sustainable development, Eve Bazaiba.

“We are at COP 27 to make this process a reality” :unsure:

This is the establishment of a working group between the United States and the DRC.

Our American partners have made a commitment to support the DRC in achieving its ideal as a “solution country” in the face of the climate crisis.

As you know, we have already said that the DRC provides the nature-based response to climate challenges.

This interested the United States.

We are therefore going to set up a working group to link the useful to the pleasant, that is to say link the protection of the environment to sustainable development, the transformation of our natural resources.

Whether it is the exploitation of oil, our gas blocks or other strategic minerals or the rational management of water resources or adaptation through the agro-forestry project, agriculture taking into account international standards.

"We have renewed our commitment to protect the environment and new technologies in development so that we lead our people to sustainable development," said Eve Bazaiba.

The two warriors from the Sama Lukonde government also participated in the panel on the Blue Fund on the Congo Basin.

mediacongo

King-Julien.jpg

#Talk.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Man, as I said in my post soon after the RS, I compared NF with politicians, and we all know what politicians do to calm the angry voters.

So most of the RS was simply talk, his own intuitions based on his experience working in Africa when he addressed about the mess we are facing.

When we post anything here or on other social media platforms, the first thing people ask us is if we have a reliable source to back our claims. But when NF spoke, he was cocky, he wanted us to believe him and his words, a person who has been way off of his timelines for years, he should have at least come prepared to give us proof when he spoke and addressed all the issues. Simply lip service was not going to cut but what NF did, exactly what was expected of him and he didnt disappoint, talk and more talk. So thats the general gist of the whole presentation and I am sure it will be the same for AGM, unless he frames the ML letter of confirmation at the entrance of the AGM venue.

So, about the pineapples, if we go by NF's words, then we are safe and we are very close to getting ML, but most of the LTH have heard that many times. Now, until its officially announced, I think we shouldn't pay much attention to any other news and build up expectation because let down is a bitch.

I know for fact things move very slowly in Africa and they can change in the last minute, deals getting struck, all parties walking out happily with compromises. That lithium will come out of ground whether or not AVZ will have its logo on it or DRC's pineapple, that we have to wait and see.

Sorry man, not sure this helped you, but to be honest, there is nothing in that briefcase that anyone of us who attended the RS can tell people that can be believed, as we missed the 15th Nov deadline. But that one thing we can take from this mess which is certain, and it is, Jag has promised to organise a party with real-life fine specimen from his picture collection and THAT my friend we can take it to the bank.

All I can say is to be patient as there is nothing else we can do, our health and wellbeing is more important, by worrying at this stage we cant turn back the hands of time and please reach out, organise a local meetup with the fellow holders just to vent it out.
The reasons why i havnt been to a AGM / ROADSHOW in such a long while, ( i have mentioned this before but hey ) is that its all a lip service activity, been lied to by many coys in the past when seeking the truth metre, so i dont bother anymore.

On the 17/11, i make a exception, hard questions will be asked, i hope to receive some level of transparency, to what degree, well thats up to Nigel and the BOD.

A lot of posters at TSE dismayed, disappointed, angry with the 6 month vaccum chamber , rightly so, so i will do my best to provide as much clarity as i can within this highly litigious background , to ease the pressure valve, calm the farm.

Rediah, what you mentioned in previous posts about venting your spleen here no matter what , is good advice, we are all stuck in the same shit, we all resonate with the various emotions, mental health is the NUMBER 1 scourge in Australian society ( domestic violence also up there ), so its vitally important that you EXPRESS here, rather than REGRESS. !!!

Anyway, not long to go now.

tick tock.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
COP-27- Julien Paluku: “we are the solution in the energy transition”

View attachment 22120

The Democratic Republic of Congo has made its voice heard in various panels at COP 27, which is continuing in Egypt.

In Sharm-El-Sheikh, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Environment, Eve Bazaiba and the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku recalled that the Democratic Republic of Congo is the “solution country” in the face of the challenges linked to the climate.

During the work, the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku demonstrated that his country was the best destination in the world for the manufacture of electric batteries thanks to its strategic minerals including cobalt, lithium and manganese. :unsure:

Participating in several panels on Friday, including one on the decarbonization of African industry, the former governor of North Kivu explained the role that Congo-Kinshasa plays in the energy transition.

The whole world talks about our country in terms of forest and mineral reserves, but we never knew that we are also the solution in the energy transition. :unsure:

Now that there is this world climate conference, we have demonstrated the vision of the Head of State, we have presented our assets and we insisted on the fact that we can never enter into full energy or ecological transition without the DRC.

This through its forests, its minerals. :unsure:

You know that in the Congo basin, our country has 1/5 of all the reserves in the world. It is quite normal for this to be said, to be known.

Beyond the forests, we have lithium, cobalt, manganese, nickel and other minerals that go into precursors for making electric batteries.

This is the communication that we are doing so that we can now reassure that the DRC is the valid interlocutor in climate change.

And the green funds circulating in the world cannot go anywhere else except in the DRC. :unsure:

We are going to set up a scientific unit which will quantify the CO2 that we will avoid by producing the precursors for the manufacture of electric batteries.

The Minister of Industry also attended the stand of the DRC during the signing ceremony of the partnership agreement between the DRC and the United States of America on strengthening the leadership of the Democratic Republic of Congo on climate and ecosystem conservation.

At this meeting, the United States was represented by the Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment, José Fernández, and the DRC by the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Environment and sustainable development, Eve Bazaiba.

“We are at COP 27 to make this process a reality” :unsure:

This is the establishment of a working group between the United States and the DRC.

Our American partners have made a commitment to support the DRC in achieving its ideal as a “solution country” in the face of the climate crisis.

As you know, we have already said that the DRC provides the nature-based response to climate challenges.

This interested the United States.

We are therefore going to set up a working group to link the useful to the pleasant, that is to say link the protection of the environment to sustainable development, the transformation of our natural resources.

Whether it is the exploitation of oil, our gas blocks or other strategic minerals or the rational management of water resources or adaptation through the agro-forestry project, agriculture taking into account international standards.

"We have renewed our commitment to protect the environment and new technologies in development so that we lead our people to sustainable development," said Eve Bazaiba.

The two warriors from the Sama Lukonde government also participated in the panel on the Blue Fund on the Congo Basin.

mediacongo

View attachment 22122

View attachment 22124

View attachment 22121

He's half right here "The whole world talks about our country in terms of forest and mineral reserves". The world is currently talking about the mineral reserves, but also how it's impossible to turn a spade unless you are a corrupt, brown paper bagging, snack providing, corrupt piece of shit.

images

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

whales

Regular
I don't think anyone has published this DRC Lithium article today

I believe things are still progressing in the background which cannot be discussed or announced

Hopefully according to order of DRC mining regulations as far as procedures

The order of process was discussed in roadshows but to date I have not seen any posters correctly state the sequence, so I will leave it at that

The final event is mining licence hand-over, but required events after payment of ground licence fees are likely still being fulfilled.

2nd half of presentation for those who attended

It's the very last stage of ceding 10% of Cominere to government that might cause delays as it requires an EGM and minutes to agree to transfer, with executed share transfers. (not too sure who is left representing Cominere, and their alliances)
"It's the very last stage of ceding 10% of Cominere to government that might cause delays as it requires an EGM and minutes to agree to transfer, with executed share transfers. (not too sure who is left representing Cominere, and their alliances)"

Are you saying that the ML can only be given to Dathcom /AVZ after the very last stage of ceding 10% of Cominere to the government, assuming surface rights have been paid?

• Thinking

Dom1974

Regular
That was my understanding based on my chat with the Coy Sec. ML invoice is issued, rights are paid, EGM held, shares transferred and 10% ceded to Government. Nigel also outlined this process in brief during the Sydney roadshow. So even if the invoice was issued by CAMI today, I reckon it's still another 2-3 weeks away before ML physically in hand. Nigel won't come out of suspension until that has occurred as that is 100% guaranteed. Just hoping this latest one month suspension is framed around that, and it's the last one.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Bin59

Regular
Here’s a song to enjoy & lift our spirits while we’re waiting for our “Sunny Day” ☀🌝

wombat74

Top 20
That was my understanding based on my chat with the Coy Sec. ML invoice is issued, rights are paid, EGM held, shares transferred and 10% ceded to Government. Nigel also outlined this process in brief during the Sydney roadshow. So even if the invoice was issued by CAMI today, I reckon it's still another 2-3 weeks away before ML physically in hand. Nigel won't come out of suspension until that has occurred as that is 100% guaranteed. Just hoping this latest one month suspension is framed around that, and it's the last one.
Then why would he say he expected the ML on the 15th ?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Flight996

Regular
He's half right here "The whole world talks about our country in terms of forest and mineral reserves". The world is currently talking about the mineral reserves, but also how it's impossible to turn a spade unless you are a corrupt, brown paper bagging, snack providing, corrupt piece of shit.

images

Yes, and western countries that invest in overseas projects through their sovereign funds do not invest in the DRC because their use of taxpayers' money requires a higher level of due diligence and probity than that employed by companies that can afford to take on risk (after all it's taxpayers' money versus investors' money).

Western governments and their sovereign wealth funds are risk averse, and cannot be seen supporting irresponsible forestry and mining practices, or corrupt regimes that care little for the rule of law. Government agencies are well aware of the DRC's reputation (and AVZ's struggle with endless government corruption), and will have briefed their responsible ministers accordingly.

As a result, I cannot see many sovereign wealth funds taking the plunge into the DRC's corrupt cesspool, despite the continuous stream of verbal diarrhea about the DRC becoming the new Babylon of excellence in electric vehicle and battery manufacturing.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
To lock in positive resolution votes before AGM. Duh....
Oh well , Klaus , the Green Grub and Zijin had other ideas .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom