AVZ Discussion 2022

whales

Regular
That was my understanding based on my chat with the Coy Sec. ML invoice is issued, rights are paid, EGM held, shares transferred and 10% ceded to Government. Nigel also outlined this process in brief during the Sydney roadshow. So even if the invoice was issued by CAMI today, I reckon it's still another 2-3 weeks away before ML physically in hand. Nigel won't come out of suspension until that has occurred as that is 100% guaranteed. Just hoping this latest one month suspension is framed around that, and it's the last one.
thank you .
Explains the delay, and hopefully FT uses his authority through Minister of Mines to eliminate Cominere influence.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
We know what end of the economy we are playing in - junior explorer come wannabe miner come wannabe producer.. I'm under no illusion that it can all go away tomorrow, but after really researching this beast for years now, I honestly believe AVZ is "the one in a thousand" that was going to deliver financial prosperity. I still do, but as each day passes, it is more likely that it will be for someone else's pockets. Well, it's already a 10-bagger for me - I just can't manage a staged trade or partial exit to lock in a single cent.

I bought AVZ with money I live without so my agro is nothing to do with 'me' as such.

My beef with the BOD is they keep kicking own goals. No steps forward, 2 steps back...

View attachment 22109

In my opinion NF acted like a drunk amateur for providing a date at the Perth RS. Was he trying to inflate his own ego and show off to the Perth boys club??? FFS, we were an ASX200 company and that sort of behaviour stops "NOW".

I expect the BOD to act according to our market cap and potential, and leave that shit behind. Start acting for ALL Shareholders, being a core requirement of any Director. What is worse - I believe the current actions of the BOD tell me they aren't "fighting hard enough" for our goals.

Tim will tell.

TC.
Based on the info at hand I don’t believe we’ve been lied to (noting that there have been omissions of material information). Nigel’s confidence is good, but when that turns into hubris that is not backed by performance, then it becomes problematic and exasperating.

Any committment revolving around a date made by anyone involved in the ML process needs to be taken with a sack of salt. IMO the BOD would be better off describing a) the current status, b) next steps, and c) any risks/impediments, and leave it at that. It’s honest, and would remove <some> of the frustration of missed deadlines.

We can all see the corruption playing out in real time. There’s no reason for AVZ to make things worse by making commitments to dates when you don‘t have complete control over the end-to-end process. It’s expectation management 101.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
This from the crapper :
"The Minister for Mines has issued a Ministerial Decree which in itself is evidence that AVZ has done enough to be awarded the mining license."

Reactions: 7 users
This from the crapper :
"The Minister for Mines has issued a Ministerial Decree which in itself is evidence that AVZ has done enough to be awarded the mining license."
In May…

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
That was my understanding based on my chat with the Coy Sec. ML invoice is issued, rights are paid, EGM held, shares transferred and 10% ceded to Government. Nigel also outlined this process in brief during the Sydney roadshow. So even if the invoice was issued by CAMI today, I reckon it's still another 2-3 weeks away before ML physically in hand. Nigel won't come out of suspension until that has occurred as that is 100% guaranteed. Just hoping this latest one month suspension is framed around that, and it's the last one.
Again, not privy to the details given at RS's, but if I assume 15% of COMINIERE's 25% is currently still registered in Z sub name, and 5% in Princess bitchfaces MMGS paper (bag) company, then COMINIERE don't have 10% to cede. correct me if I'm a lap behind

Secondly, if I am led to believe the CEO of COMINIERE is not in our court, then who will happily arrange an EGM to approve the transfer of the 10% they allegedly don't have. Perhaps he is no longer CEO, and someone forgot to tell me? Who are the directors of COMINIERE? hopefully MofM at least is one of them. I nominate Felix, Franke and KK

apologies for circle jerking :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

whales

Regular
This from the crapper :

from pro active article.
CAMI under the supervision of the Minister of Mines which is favourable for AVZ.
It follows that upon payment of surface rights Mining Licence follows ? not based on the completion of 10% ceded by Cominiere.
Unable to attend AGM
A good question to ask . Is the Mining Licence awarded once surface rights paid ? or is it dependent on the completion of the 10% ceded by Cominiere.

AVZ Minerals Ltd (ASX:AVZ) welcomes the DRC Minister of Mines issuing a Ministerial Decree to award the Permit d’Exploitation (Mining Licence) for the flagship Manono Lithium and Tin Project.
The Minister issued the decree to award the PE to Dathcom Mining SA, in which AVZ holds a 75% interest via its wholly-owned subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI).

Licence to be officially awarded by government arm

The DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment.
The licence will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC mineral resource (401 million tonnes at 1.65% lithium oxide) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.
An area excluded under the decree will be renewed under a five-year exploration licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government.

Contribution to green energy transition​

AVZ managing director Nigel Ferguson said: “The receipt of the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence is leading to a watershed moment for AVZ and our partners, with the official award of the Mining Licence from CAMI expected in a matter of days.
“This paves the way for AVZ to start developing what is arguably one of the most important new mining projects in the world that will significantly contribute to the global green energy transition, while also uplifting the lives of the Congolese people who will contribute and receive sustained benefits from the project for many decades to come.
“The company is advancing its early works program ahead of a final investment decision to commence major works and first SC6 production toward the later months of 2023.
“We have maintained a strategic approach to developing our world-class Manono Project and we will continue to tick every box that will deliver long-term value to what we believe is the largest global hard-rock lithium resource, based on current proved and probable ore reserves.”

AVZ’s majority interest in Manono​

Following the official award of the Mining Licence, and under the terms of the joint venture agreement, La Congolaise D’Exploitation Miniere SA (Cominiere), which owns 25% of Dathcom, will cede 10% of its interest to the DRC Government.
AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s remaining 15% interest in Dathcom, exercising AVZI’s rights under terms of the existing Dathcom shareholder agreement.
The transaction with Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies is progressing well with closure formalities expected to be finalised this month, providing CATH an indirect 24% interest in the Manono Project, while AVZ retains a majority stake of 51%.
Post completion of the transaction, AVZ will hold an indirect interest in 51% of the Manono Project – excluding the 15% interest to be acquired from Cominiere – which is subject to ongoing discussions with the DRC Government).
View Price & Profile

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Onthefm

Regular
We know what end of the economy we are playing in - junior explorer come wannabe miner come wannabe producer.. I'm under no illusion that it can all go away tomorrow, but after really researching this beast for years now, I honestly believe AVZ is "the one in a thousand" that was going to deliver financial prosperity. I still do, but as each day passes, it is more likely that it will be for someone else's pockets. Well, it's already a 10-bagger for me - I just can't manage a staged trade or partial exit to lock in a single cent.

I bought AVZ with money I live without so my agro is nothing to do with 'me' as such.

My beef with the BOD is they keep kicking own goals. No steps forward, 2 steps back...

View attachment 22109

In my opinion NF acted like a drunk amateur for providing a date at the Perth RS. Was he trying to inflate his own ego and show off to the Perth boys club??? FFS, we were an ASX200 company and that sort of behaviour stops "NOW".

I expect the BOD to act according to our market cap and potential, and leave that shit behind. Start acting for ALL Shareholders, being a core requirement of any Director. What is worse - I believe the current actions of the BOD tell me they aren't "fighting hard enough" for our goals.

Tim will tell.

TC.
Mate those pricks from West perth just can't help themselves always fig jam always will be.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Again, not privy to the details given at RS's, but if I assume 15% of COMINIERE's 25% is currently still registered in Z sub name, and 5% in Princess bitchfaces MMGS paper (bag) company, then COMINIERE don't have 10% to cede. correct me if I'm a lap behind

Secondly, if I am led to believe the CEO of COMINIERE is not in our court, then who will happily arrange an EGM to approve the transfer of the 10% they allegedly don't have. Perhaps he is no longer CEO, and someone forgot to tell me? Who are the directors of COMINIERE? hopefully MofM at least is one of them. I nominate Felix, Franke and KK

apologies for circle jerking :oops::oops:
The green grub wants to take the 10% off us.
AVZ 50%

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
When is arbitration supposed to be finished now?

Reactions: 1 users

Roon

Regular
When is arbitration supposed to be finished now?
No information presented. Just that the next stage is prepped for a meet in April. That won't be the last one IMO. Probably have that one and schedule the next stage for some months after that. And possibly another after that depending on circumstances. This is why the average ICC cases pushes more than two years to final decision.

Of course if Zijin back down or the case gets dismissed during an earlier procedural stage it might not go forever - but my view is that there is very little chance it gets wrapped up during the April session. And that ones the only one currently forward planned.

So I wouldn't hold my breath for any quick resolution. Unless Z gets what it wants maybe, though perhaps not even then.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
No information presented. Just that the next stage is prepped for a meet in April. That won't be the last one IMO. Probably have that one and schedule the next stage for some months after that. And possibly another after that depending on circumstances. This is why the average ICC cases pushes more than two years to final decision.

Of course if Zijin back down or the case gets dismissed during an earlier procedural stage it might not go forever - but my view is that there is very little chance it gets wrapped up during the April session. And that ones the only one currently forward planned.

So I wouldn't hold my breath for any quick resolution. Unless Z gets what it wants maybe, though perhaps not even then.
Cheers Roon, fucks sakes.
Wonder what the Minister of mines has been up to? No reprimanding of Princess Toad, not a sausage since the decree 7 months ago.
:unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Totally agree with the ICC arbitration assessment, APRIL 2023 will simply be a meet and greet, then another date further down the track for deliberation.

I mentioned this before, but FAR had a similar case...........it dragged for 18 months, so i know the process and roughly how long it takes to make a decision.

ICC arbitration update plus DATHOMIR arbitration / court hearing update will formulate one of many questions i will be posing at the AGM.

An update on the carve up of CDL being another one

" NIGEL, which one of the these situations is holding the ML up and a cease of the extension of suspension ?

" ICC, DATHOMIR and / or CDL ( surface rights ) ? "

" Could you give us an update on each one please ? "

That will be question 1.

imo

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
Q2
Nigel, can you please define “good legal right to 75%”

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Snacks have been purchased for the AGM .... View attachment 22102
No lube necessary for these pineapples ...
1000001011.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Totally agree with the ICC arbitration assessment, APRIL 2023 will simply be a meet and greet, then another date further down the track for deliberation.

I mentioned this before, but FAR had a similar case...........it dragged for 18 months, so i know the process and roughly how long it takes to make a decision.

ICC arbitration update plus DATHOMIR arbitration / court hearing update will formulate one of many questions i will be posing at the AGM.

An update on the carve up of CDL being another one

" NIGEL, which one of the these situations is holding the ML up and a cease of the extension of suspension ?

That will be question 1.

imo
Question 3;

Can you please

E44EA2EF-37A5-49FD-BD4F-6799D5262E5F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

DoubleA

Regular

That will be question 1.

imo

He answered this at the roadshow. It is the mining licence which will end the suspension. The mining licence is being held up by CAMI not issuing the fees.

ICC/Dathomir cases will not prevent AVZ from trading again. Someone from the audience then suggested maybe we should wait until these are finalised as well before ending the suspension and Nigel seemed to take it on board.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
He answered this at the roadshow. It is the mining licence which will end the suspension. The mining licence is being held up by CAMI not issuing the fees.

ICC/Dathomir cases will not prevent AVZ from trading again. Someone from the audience then suggested maybe we should wait until these are finalised as well before ending the suspension and Nigel seemed to take it on board.
Christ at this rate we'll be waiting for Aunt May who has a hip operation in July next year so she can properly enjoy JAGS boat party upon ML release, sooo we may aswell stay suspended till physio is complete so say around early September 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
The latest tactic seems to be to create confusion as to who relinquishes their percentages since Toad created her false narrative that leaves Cominiere with only 5% to cede to the government.
Now she's gone on to celebrate FT in the fight against M23 and suck up his ass.
Meanwhile fat shit 13 sits on his ass doing nothing for 7 months and management relies on some obscure backwater journalist to counter the full blown disinformation smear campaign headed by the government against AVZ. :unsure:

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom