AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Hi TheCount, this is the original photo of the press release. I used a translation program to translate the photo.
Thanks for clarifying!

1668509683755.jpeg

Too much false info flying around and by trade I am a forensic document analyst…

TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
😂😂 You know the trouble Ox, is that we all know we could still make a lot of money out of AVZ. But to do that we probably have to trust Nigel and the BOD….

I can’t work out if that part is funny or not
1668509864648.gif

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Think you will find NF has put some of his own money into AVZ.
Oh? I was fairly certain all his shares are performance shares.
Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll retract my emotional barrage.

Reactions: 2 users
Wow! It's like 7 months of pain and frustration all exploded today. Was sounding so hopeful last night. The Shorters and Downrampers will be well pleased with today. C'mon Nigel and Ben please lift communication with all SH and let's all hope for better news before Xmas. Try to stay positive all. I'm going to bed.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Not trying to defend the shit show taking place now but a search back through some early announcements I think it was released that he purchased on market, will check tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 users

JasonM

Regular
I fucking WISH I could sell off market. HIN holders can not, only SRN.
JAG, I'm massively fucked because of all this, but I'll give it the next month to come to fruition.
After that, pineapples will be the nicer option.

You know, I bet they know damn well what a shit show this is.
It's really about the lying though isn't it.
We give them out hard earned, and for some of us, our life savings....

But back to your post, you're not wrong mate. The essence of what you're saying is that Nige has never shown confidence we're going mining. He talks real well and smooth and apparently makes people feel confident.
Talk = shit
That's all we have to show so far isn't it, words.... We have words... But confident words right?

So people think NF is confident we will go mining? Ask yourselves this... If you were as confident as he seems to be, wouldn't you bet your own money on it??? Wouldn't you bet a lot of your money on it? Or at least a good amount... Ok maybe just a bit of your savings no? A few grand at least? No? Oh so, not even a cent? not a single cent? really? What does that say do ya recon?

Literally, wouldn't you bet your own money on it? Oh wait, we have! We purchased AVZ stock. But we arent talking about us.
Has NF bet his own money on this stock?
If you were so confident, you would bet a whole heap of your money on this stock. That is unless you're not confident at all.

But he hasn't bet a single dollar or cent, on AVZ shares. Not a single fucking cent.
And let me ask you investors, how does that make you feel, since YOU bet, like I did, a whole heap of your hard earned money on this stock.

There really isn't much else point to this post I'm afraid.
it doesnt surprise me he hasnt bought more shares and seems logical to me anyway. nigel has a huge amount of wealth in avz already, 50m shares and options or whatever the amount is, when it comes off he hits the jackpot as it is without putting any of his hard earned on the line.

he doesnt come across to me as the sort of person to make token gestures of onmarket buying so hasnt.

of course could argue he has been gifted too many shares/options and base salary way too high for an explorer but thats a different discussion.

Reactions: 5 users

antimatter

Regular
Looks like he spent some of his money to exercise options?
Screenshot_20221115-221937_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
it doesnt surprise me he hasnt bought more shares and seems logical to me anyway. nigel has a huge amount of wealth in avz already, 50m shares and options or whatever the amount is, when it comes off he hits the jackpot as it is without putting any of his hard earned on the line.

he doesnt come across to me as the sort of person to make token gestures of onmarket buying so hasnt.

of course could argue he has been gifted too many shares/options and base salary way too high for an explorer but thats a different discussion.
Pretty sure he did make a token purchase on market mate about 15 or 20 odd k if my memory serves me correctly. But memory is deteriating quite quickly nowadays. Hopefully I forget I invested in this prick of a thing. Imagine not thinking about avz ever again. Ahhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
I fucking WISH I could sell off market. HIN holders can not, only SRN.
JAG, I'm massively fucked because of all this, but I'll give it the next month to come to fruition.
After that, pineapples will be the nicer option.

You know, I bet they know damn well what a shit show this is.
It's really about the lying though isn't it.
We give them out hard earned, and for some of us, our life savings....

But back to your post, you're not wrong mate. The essence of what you're saying is that Nige has never shown confidence we're going mining. He talks real well and smooth and apparently makes people feel confident.
Talk = shit
That's all we have to show so far isn't it, words.... We have words... But confident words right?

So people think NF is confident we will go mining? Ask yourselves this... If you were as confident as he seems to be, wouldn't you bet your own money on it??? Wouldn't you bet a lot of your money on it? Or at least a good amount... Ok maybe just a bit of your savings no? A few grand at least? No? Oh so, not even a cent? not a single cent? really? What does that say do ya recon?

Literally, wouldn't you bet your own money on it? Oh wait, we have! We purchased AVZ stock. But we arent talking about us.
Has NF bet his own money on this stock?
If you were so confident, you would bet a whole heap of your money on this stock. That is unless you're not confident at all.

But he hasn't bet a single dollar or cent, on AVZ shares. Not a single fucking cent.
And let me ask you investors, how does that make you feel, since YOU bet, like I did, a whole heap of your hard earned money on this stock.

There really isn't much else point to this post I'm afraid.
Mate Nigel knows how Africa rolls . In my opinion he's been half expecting this could go tits up from the get go . Not confident enough to invest too much of his own money imo . He did mention last year about going to Court to have the ML granted if need be . That was a red flag right there . However I don't doubt he's doing his best to get this across the line .So I wish him and his team all the very best for the time being . I didn't expect the ML today , but I am expecting something before the end of this extension . Lets see. GLTAH .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
I don't think anyone has published this DRC Lithium article today

I believe things are still progressing in the background which cannot be discussed or announced

Hopefully according to order of DRC mining regulations as far as procedures

The order of process was discussed in roadshows but to date I have not seen any posters correctly state the sequence, so I will leave it at that

The final event is mining licence hand-over, but required events after payment of ground licence fees are likely still being fulfilled.

2nd half of presentation for those who attended

It's the very last stage of ceding 10% of Cominere to government that might cause delays as it requires an EGM and minutes to agree to transfer, with executed share transfers. (not too sure who is left representing Cominere, and their alliances)
Thanks @FilthyRich2 for your reasonable POV. You are in a far better position than me to assess the situation (albeit I did get to Melb RS). I still remain 60% confident of ML ... etc for AVZ. I remain "glass half full".
Like most of us SH, I've risked big $$ (for my family). If it comes good, future is secured ... & we can donate to charities again, incl DRC. If AVZ fails, we'll lose a lot of $$, but we'll still have our family & life must go on.
C'mon Nige and Team-AVZ, bring home the ML ASAP before 15/12/22, please.
Holding on, Sparrowhawk.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

CashKing

Regular
Pretty sure he did make a token purchase on market mate about 15 or 20 odd k if my memory serves me correctly. But memory is deteriating quite quickly nowadays. Hopefully I forget I invested in this prick of a thing. Imagine not thinking about avz ever again. Ahhhhhhh
Nigel has purchased on market ages ago @
So many cents… It’s all recorded so anyone can find it just have to go back a bit ! A fair bit, since that it’s just freebies like most snouts in the trough….

Let’s see how he pulls us out of this one…

GLTAH Seems like we are going to need it…

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, fwiw, Apologies if already posted, I just don't have time, too tired :sleep: can't be Fecked, ready for :sleep: as i see where

Clean energy: the lithium battle begins in the DRC

From Canada to Chile, via France, Germany, Russia and even Namibia, the race for “rare earths” is engaged in an unparalleled effervescence in the history of the exploitation of mining resources.

We knew colombo-tantalite (coltan) and cassiterite, essential in military and civilian electronics.

These minerals, the nerve of a permanent war in the DRC, are the source of all the misfortune of the Congolese people who pay the price of blood in their exploitation by Anglo-Saxon multinationals in their eastern provinces.

Among the most popular minerals now is lithium, this essential material for components in the manufacture of electric batteries.

Spearhead in greenhouse gas reduction projects, lithium is in turn at the center of all desires.

And the ban on heat engines in Europe by 2035 has boosted the prices of this ore, which is reaching unprecedented heights in history.

While mega-factories producing electric batteries are springing up in China, Germany and Namibia; As ore mining takes off, driven by innovative technologies, the rich lithium deposits of North Katanga province are at the center of internal struggles where manipulated ethno-tribal communities are tearing each other apart for the location future factories, while bona fide investors are subjected to the trying exercise of corruption and kickbacks at the highest level.

From the Ministry of the Portfolio to the Presidency of the Republic, passing through the provincial administrations, it is who would profit in a game of Machiavellian ping-pong which discourages more than one investor.

For electoral reasons, plans to set up lithium plants – which are known to be highly energy-intensive – in regions without energy sources, or in environments that are difficult to access, end up eroding the little confidence that the mining multinationals still guarded vis-à-vis a state in the basement of prodigious wealth.

Unfortunately, the Congolese leaders do not seem to have yet understood that their basely self-serving procrastination fuels "rebellions" in regions where multinationals are helping themselves at a lower cost, of course, but at the cost of thousands of innocent lives.

mediacongo

Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

More Feckin' Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono ffs :unsure:

Frank 🙏

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Bin59

Regular
I posted an article earlier re the Vidiye case - I see from the article below they are returning to court in 10 days to make a decision on the objections raised by the defendants lawyers and not for a verdict to be given (yet). When the case is heard I believe some damming evidence will be presented re how past transactions have taken place / who helped to facilitate these transactions.

“The judges must rule in ten days on the objections raised before the hearing of Vidiye Tshimanga, for the debate on the merits.”

WORLD

At the opening of the trial of Vidiye Tshimanga, the defense challenges the jurisdiction of the court​

ByWeb Desk
November 15, 2022

Vidiye Tshimanga’s trial opened in Kinshasa, for ” passive bribery », insults towards the Head of State and « Briberyafter being tricked by fake investors. Facts revealed by a video, where we see the former strategist of President Félix Tshisekedi offering access to the mines in exchange for a commission. At the start of the trial, his lawyers challenged the Kinshasa-Gombe peace court, because according to them, the facts had been committed in London.

With our correspondent in Kinshasa, Pascal Mulegwa

Shaved head, an anti-Covid-19 mask veiling half of his face, Vidiye Tshimanga appeared before the judges. The hearing barely opened, his lawyers notably challenged the jurisdiction of the court, because according to them, the acts were committed abroad.
WE ALSO SHOWED THE COURT THAT THE REQUEST THAT SEIZED HIM, SAYS MASTER ARTHUR BOMANA. THERE ARE PREREQUISITES, NAMELY THE PRIOR COMPLAINT OF THE INJURED PARTY OR THE DENUNCIATION OF THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THESE OFFENSES WOULD BE COMMITTED.
For the prosecutor, in this case, it is the Congolese state that is the victim. As for offenses against the Head of State, the latter’s complaint is not necessary. He also argues that the offense of ” corruption » left Kinshasabefore other virtual meetings between Vidiye Tshimanga and the alleged investors.
The defendant’s lawyers consider that there is no need for a trial for the grievances of ” corruption ” and of ” Bribery since the facts were not committed. An argument that the prosecutor brushed aside:
WE ARE NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF A MATERIAL VIOLATION. THE LAW INCRIMINATES AND PUNISHES THE PROCEDURES AND THE INTENTION. BY SOLICITING DONATIONS, RETRO-COMMISSIONS, THE DEFENDANT HAS ALREADY PROCEEDED. EVEN IF WE DIDN’T GIVE MONEY, EVEN IF THERE WAS NO OFFER OR DONATION, WE DON’T NEED THE RESULT TO PUNISH.
The judges must rule in ten days on the objections raised before the hearing of Vidiye Tshimanga, for the debate on the merits.

Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1612

He’s a fucker this bloke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
*To remind,

LITHIUM: Canada ends its partnerships with Chinese companies

Lithium, rare earths and copper are metals whose supply is critical at a time of energy transition.

In Africa, projects related to these resources are often developed by Australian or Canadian companies, with the support of Chinese entities.

The Government of Canada last week ended the partnership linking three local mining juniors to Chinese companies. Ottawa has indeed ordered the Chinese entities to sell their stakes in the three publicly traded companies, Power Metals Corp, Ultra Lithium and Lithium Chile.

These three companies have in common to own one or more lithium projects in Canada, Argentina or Chile, the last two countries being among the world's largest producers of lithium. Specialized in the production of lithium, Sinomine holds 5.7% in Power Metals, against 14.2% for Zangge Mining in Ultra Lithium and 19.2% for Chengxin Lithium in Lithium Chile.

These various participations are supplemented by the provision of the funds necessary for the development of the projects held by the Canadian juniors, with the intention for the companies of the middle empire to secure very early the supply of lithium to supply the booming Chinese electric battery industry.

Reasons given

For the Canadian government, this involvement of Chinese companies therefore constitutes a "threat to national security [and] supply chains of essential minerals, both internally and abroad".

To this end, Ottawa has strengthened its policy on investments in essential minerals (lithium, but also rare earths, tantalum, cesium, etc.).

These are indeed resources considered to be critical, because they are essential, among other things, for the production of batteries for electric vehicles, advanced electronic devices, or military equipment such as fighter planes from the United States, a member country of NATO and Canada's ally.

And China dominates up to 90% of the world's supply of rare earths, has the largest factories for the production of electric batteries, but also has interests in several lithium mines in Latin America.

However, in the past, this predominance of China over metals has already been used by Beijing to defend its interests, in this case against the Japanese rival.

While tensions between Washington (and its European allies as well as Canada) and China have increased in recent years, the former cities are more worried than ever about this dependence on the Middle Empire and are trying reduce it by diversifying their supply.

Start of a bigger boycott ?

For mining juniors affected by the Canadian government's recent decision and those who could follow if Canada does not change tack, the main challenge will be to find other partners to finance their projects.

In the mining sector, companies called juniors often need to form partnerships with companies with more financial means to develop the projects on which they are working until the end.

If they cannot find this financing, some juniors simply make the decision to sell the project after the initial exploration work.

In Africa last year, several agreements between Australian juniors and Chinese companies were signed, for example, to exploit lithium in Mali and the DRC.

This is the case of the Malian Goulamina project of the Australian Leo Lithium financed by the Chinese Ganfeng and the Manono project of the Australian AVZ co-financed by the Chinese Ganfeng Lithium (again) and Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies.

During the period, however, trade tensions opposed the two countries of origin of these companies (Australia and China), but neither of the two governments took action against these mining agreements.

However, Canberra has already prevented the Chinese Yibin Tianyi from taking a stake in AVZ Minerals last April, blocking in the same way a similar investment by the Chinese public group Baogang in Northern Minerals, a company active in a rare earth deposit in Western Australia.

To these trade tensions, which have waned in intensity this year, we must now add geopolitical tensions, linked to the rapprochement between Australia and the United States.

The first notably broke in 2021 an agreement to purchase nuclear submarines from France to obtain supplies from the second, a prelude to other arms sales agreements signed between the two countries in recent months.

If these tensions between countries with divergent interests worsen, it cannot be ruled out that in the future the Australian authorities will continue, with Canada and the United States, their geopolitical standoff in the field of strategic metals, including lithium and rare earths, with potential consequences for African producing countries.

These are resources that Africa possesses and is preparing to exploit more meaningfully.

According to the Ecofin Pro database, which compiles 25 lithium projects in Africa, 15 are operated by Australian companies and 3 by Canadian companies.

mediacongo

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

More Feckin' Food for thought on the long and winding road to Manono :unsure:

Frank :sleep:

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20

Awaiting the operating permit from #lithium to #Manono , the Australian company
@AvzMinerals
has already built 40 houses for workers and still others under construction. Achievements visited by the President of the Provincial Assembly of #Tanganyika $AVZ

And we're still drilling the shithole too. :poop:

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
MANONO YOUTH FORUM ON LITHIUM WITH DATH-COM AND COMINIERE 12-11-2022

Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular

Awaiting the operating permit from #lithium to #Manono , the Australian company
@AvzMinerals
has already built 40 houses for workers and still others under construction. Achievements visited by the President of the Provincial Assembly of #Tanganyika $AVZ

And we're still drilling the shithole too. :poop:

That’s cause it’s for sale for the right price IMO 😉

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom