AVZ Discussion 2022

Elmitso

Nigel apologised for not giving much information throughout the suspension period.

During Q&A time, someone from the audience seriously said something very closely along the lines of "you have been excellent in keeping us informed....." Nigel cut him off and said rather humbly "No I haven't, not even close, because I haven't been allowed to."

I also am not sure where the license on the 15th idea came from - first time I've seen it. I can confirm that even if it was issued on the 15th, it was stated that it would likely take 2-3 weeks before an announcement would be made because of a number of administrative things that need to take place to solidify it.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Chilla

Regular
He answered this at the roadshow. It is the mining licence which will end the suspension. The mining licence is being held up by CAMI not issuing the fees.

ICC/Dathomir cases will not prevent AVZ from trading again. Someone from the audience then suggested maybe we should wait until these are finalised as well before ending the suspension and Nigel seemed to take it on board.
….and CAMI won’t issue the fees while they work with AJN who are trying to steal the northern half of PR13359 …..which Nigel has an absolute conflict of interest in😡😡🤬🤬

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
The latest tactic seems to be to create confusion as to who relinquishes their percentages since Toad created her false narrative that leaves Cominiere with only 5% to cede to the government.
Now she's gone on to celebrate FT in the fight against M23 and suck up his ass.
Meanwhile fat shit 13 sits on his ass doing nothing for 7 months and management relies on some obscure backwater journalist to counter the full blown disinformation smear campaign headed by the government against AVZ. :unsure:
which IGF cuts right through, our lawyers too. Shes fucked, maybe her play is confusion over the details and she was misinformed, as opposed to she is corrupt as fuck. Weak from any angle though

Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
which IGF cuts right through, our lawyers too. Shes fucked, maybe her play is confusion over the details and she was misinformed, as opposed to she is corrupt as fuck. Weak from any angle though
Rejoice the fucking day when somebody does something about any of this shit after months and years!
Christ, I think I'm done for the day.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Q1. Has DATHCOM received the invoice for fees?
Q2. Has DATHCOM paid the fee?
Q3. Is there a date set for the EGM of COMINIERE, (assuming fees have been paid)?

Nothing else is currently of any relevance to me

I made an elementary mistake in a previous post assuming that COMINIERE sat under the MofM, but thats the cunt from CAMI. God help us all, but I think it sits under the Princess (like a pea under the mattress)

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Nellie17

Regular
….and CAMI won’t issue the fees while they work with AJN who are trying to steal the northern half of PR13359 …..which Nigel has an absolute conflict of interest in😡😡🤬🤬
You've got absolutely no idea of why Cami are holding things up you goose! Stop the scaremongering as it's not helping in the slightest.

Cheers,
Nells

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
The green grub wants to take the 10% off us.
AVZ 50%
They want it done pro rata. Slugging us the 10% would be too obvious. But they think they can blag another 6% from us by saying everyone should cede an even amount. Most likely a Chinese idea to play this angle. Hypothetically if it worked and Dathomir somehow got their 15% back then it would leave us with only 54% pre CATH deal.

Also there is a certain percentage that has to go back to othe DRC government at some point in the future. 5% in 10 years or something like that. You just know we will be expected to give up more then too. They won't stop until they have us at least 50% or lower. China are the masters of long term lawfare. They will try every trick in the book to get control of Manono.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Q.4

Does the dispute re northern CDL have to be sorted prior to issuing the ML as that area will be issued as an exploration licence not a ML?

If the northern CDL tenement is involved with the ML hold up - will this be sorted after the Vidiye case?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Thaz

Regular
Nigel apologised for not giving much information throughout the suspension period.

During Q&A time, someone from the audience seriously said something very closely along the lines of "you have been excellent in keeping us informed....." Nigel cut him off and said rather humbly "No I haven't, not even close, because I haven't been allowed to."

I also am not sure where the license on the 15th idea came from - first time I've seen it. I can confirm that even if it was issued on the 15th, it was stated that it would likely take 2-3 weeks before an announcement would be made because of a number of administrative things that need to take place to solidify it.
what does he mean - he hasn't been allowed to?

Have our lawyers in DRC been keeping him quiet?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
For those who are members here and don’t get adds in the middle of your posts, have a look at what adds are turning up on tse now …. attached below

129949E1-AFBA-4986-A8EE-7AFE68E68D97.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Dom1974

Regular
Then why would he say he expected the ML on the 15th ?
Maybe he was referring to receipt of surface rights from CAMI, which would kick off the process to ML. He did say at the Sydney Roadshow that the process takes 2-3 weeks, so maybe he was misinterpreted. That would be my guess anyway.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
You've got absolutely no idea of why Cami are holding things up you goose! Stop the scaremongering as it's not helping in the slightest.

Cheers,
Nells
At Melb RS Nige answered my CDL question saying "CAMI's refusal (so far) to give us PE for RD+CDL (or RD-PE + CDL-PR in 1 go) is one of the things holding up progress to getting ML - I suspect its the main hold-up. Obviously Surface Rights fees won't be agreed/paid until PE or PE+PR are sorted. IMO.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
For those who are members here and don’t get adds in the middle of your posts, have a look at what adds are turning up on tse now …. attached below

View attachment 22150
I’ve been getting anxiety ads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Dom1974

Regular
Again, not privy to the details given at RS's, but if I assume 15% of COMINIERE's 25% is currently still registered in Z sub name, and 5% in Princess bitchfaces MMGS paper (bag) company, then COMINIERE don't have 10% to cede. correct me if I'm a lap behind

Secondly, if I am led to believe the CEO of COMINIERE is not in our court, then who will happily arrange an EGM to approve the transfer of the 10% they allegedly don't have. Perhaps he is no longer CEO, and someone forgot to tell me? Who are the directors of COMINIERE? hopefully MofM at least is one of them. I nominate Felix, Franke and KK

apologies for circle jerking :oops::oops:
Isn't Dathcom 75% AVZI Board members? Wouldn't they have majority voting power and don't need Cominiere there? EGM resolutions require no less than 75% to pass, which I believe is the voting power of AVZI.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Isn't Dathcom 75% AVZI Board members? Wouldn't they have majority voting power and don't need Cominiere there? EGM resolutions require no less than 75% to pass, which I believe is the voting power of AVZI.
I assumed it is COMINIERE board who need to hold EGM, not DATHCOM.

Which is it - anyone?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Dom1974

Regular

Which is it - anyone?
Fair point. I assumed Dathcom, as it consists of 75% AVZI and 25% Cominiere. So to transfer 10% of Cominiere that sits within the Dathcom structure and ceding 10% as specified in shareholder agreement, it's Dathcom EGM. Again, my assumption.

Which is it - anyone?
I'm pretty sure it's cominiere but where the feck did I read that. I guess we can ask Nigel tomorrow

Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Fair point. I assumed Dathcom, as it consists of 75% AVZI and 25% Cominiere. So to transfer 10% of Cominiere that sits within the Dathcom structure and ceding 10% as specified in shareholder agreement, it's Dathcom EGM. Again, my assumption.
Yep, makes sense. In that case, no issues but that should be a Q for Friday

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom