AVZ Discussion 2022

LEFOOL

Regular
No disrespect to you Xerof or any folk originating from France, but fuck, the french language is getting real tiresome after 6 months in the dark.........:sleep:
funny you say that Beisha, as a frog eater myself i can tell you that the bloke speaking in this video is by far the most clear, articulated and pleasant to listen to i've seen in this shit saga so far. 20/20.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yes, we were shown 38 page slide, Melb and Syd were cut short at 28 :ROFLMAO:

Perth were lucky to get all the slides, till today we dont know what happened at NZ RS.

These RS were like Tarantino movie, where no one could trust each RS character, as everyone other than them was the killer.

shooting black and white GIF by hoppip

People in all the RS saw what was in the briefcase and was wowed by it but no one wanted to talk about it.

pulp fiction GIF

It was a golden pineapple in it, there you go, i said it, i broke the code and disclosed the RS main secret.

Once again, I note with satisfaction that the sun has risen this morning.

Hey @Rediah , as one who hasn't had the benefit of looking into the briefcase and seeing the golden pineapple, all I want to know is whose arse is the pineapple going to inhabit; shareholders or the bunch of low-lifes.

As those who have already PM'ed me with some info in confidence, have comfort in knowing your private response will go no further than up my arse, where the sun don't shine

And yes, Nigel did buy a lump of shares off a fellow director, who had to (excuse me while I clear my throat), rebalance his Super fund. IIRC, it was ~700k shares at ~15 cents

Awaiting the operating permit from #lithium to #Manono , the Australian company
@AvzMinerals
has already built 40 houses for workers and still others under construction. Achievements visited by the President of the Provincial Assembly of #Tanganyika $AVZ

And we're still drilling the shithole too. :poop:

This can’t be right. Princess told everyone that AVZ had not done a thing on site. Are you suggesting that princess is “mis-informed”?

• Haha
  • Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Awaiting the operating permit from #lithium to #Manono , the Australian company
@AvzMinerals
has already built 40 houses for workers and still others under construction. Achievements visited by the President of the Provincial Assembly of #Tanganyika $AVZ

And we're still drilling the shithole too. :poop:

He seems to like the fact that it's built by locals with local materials and nothing's imported.

He gets it, the locals get it, we get it so WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WE MINING IT?

This can’t be right. Princess told everyone that AVZ had not done a thing on site. Are you suggesting that princess is “mis-informed”?

She must have good advisors

gr%C3%ADma-wormtongue-lotr.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Bin59

Regular
Adriano who posted the prison pic has a message for us … KEEP CALM and BE PATIENT 😊….

Let’s keep our cool 😎 for a little longer!

1668545339366.jpeg

I’m not voting against the Board at the AGM, as much as I’m disappointed with the delays, they need our support during this time, not to be attacked imo.

From the video posted this morning it’s good to see our representative at the MANONO YOUTH FORUM ON LITHIUM WITH DATH-COM AND COMINIERE 12-11-2022 meeting.

Anyone get the gist of what was being said?

1668545272943.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

John25

Regular
I honestly cant believe NF has led us too this .His ego is telling us “We wont come out of suspension till the ML is granted “ thus putting extreme financial hardship on a lot of holders who are innocently caught up in this power struggle
You cant tell me he hasnt a clue whats going on over there ,now we have lawyers involved as well as on the payroll .Yes we are going to be smashed but no worse than we went from .37c-.04c but if ML is Coming /Happening/Imminent or Soon we will bounce back with the so called “Good News”
Nigel Having a financial foot in the 2 companies is not beneficial to either…its like playing for 2teams & hedging your bets
Cant make the AGM just like the Shit Show ,still cant drive for another 3 months which is completely doing my head in .Today is a brand new day & after yesterdays fuck fest it must be better .I honestly feel for some of our SH but the blame must go towards our MD who must of known in the background that the ML was far from settled plus there’s plenty of $$$$ still in kitty to make sure he is well payed for his lies & non performance
I hope you who attend take him to task but as usual he’ll Lie/Squirm his way out of this as well .The Congo has taught him well .Keep well all 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Adriano who posted the prison pic has a message for us … KEEP CALM and BE PATIENT 😊….

View attachment 22096

I’m not voting against the Board at the AGM, as much as I’m disappointed with the delays, they need our support during this time, not to be attacked imo.

From the video posted this morning it’s good to see our representative at the MANONO YOUTH FORUM ON LITHIUM WITH DATH-COM AND COMINIERE 12-11-2022 meeting.

View attachment 22095
Well said mate, incredibly frustrating but the board need to be backed! Nothing wrong with hard questions but Jesus back them!! They are the ones we're relying to navigate the drc shitshow.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bray

Regular
Backing them is a two way street - if they want our support we deserve some real fucking transparency

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

John25

Regular
Well said mate, incredibly frustrating but the board need to be backed! Nothing wrong with hard questions but Jesus back them!! They are the ones we're relying to navigate the drc shitshow.
Should be backed up against a wall & shot …no reason why we should be in suspension ,we’ve been dealing with this ML issue since last August ,so WHY did we TH 9/5? …They’re not suffering on paid /fat salaries ,we ‘re taking the hits for the company …What was the reason for The travelling Royal Shit Show ? Where are we being backed ..Told Lies ,kept in dark with the most vaguest of announcements …money /shares locked up for almost 28 weeks .
We /I have backed this mob for almost 5 yrs its about time they performed like their free shares which they gleefully took state
1668548131934.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Charbella

Regular

View attachment 22096

View attachment 22095
At least the Cominiere representative didn’t have anything bad to say about AVZ. Only the witch in the green dress, she needs to go so we can move forward.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I have no doubt the BOD have been working bloody hard but it's time they did something as a show of good faith to the LTH. Hopes and dreams haven't been paying my bills during the suspension but the BOD's still been getting paid. NO performance shares for them this year but you can sure as shit guarantee they will stick their hands out next year if there's progress on building the mine.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Snacks have been purchased for the AGM ....
1000001010.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Should be backed up against a wall & shot …no reason why we should be in suspension ,we’ve been dealing with this ML issue since last August ,so WHY did we TH 9/5? …They’re not suffering on paid /fat salaries ,we ‘re taking the hits for the company …What was the reason for The travelling Royal Shit Show ? Where are we being backed ..Told Lies ,kept in dark with the most vaguest of announcements …money /shares locked up for almost 28 weeks .
We /I have backed this mob for almost 5 yrs its about time they performed like their free shares which they gleefully took state
View attachment 22097
Entitled to be angry, but it's not going to do anything about the situation imo

Reactions: 21 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Backing them is a two way street - if they want our support we deserve some real fucking transparency
Good luck getting transparency from every story related to what's going in in the DRC 🤣
Do you really think sh's would be more at ease if we had an update on all the shenanigans!? Mate we'd all be in the asylum long ago!

Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Entitled to be angry, but it's not going to do anything about the situation imo
Totally agree Locky ..that’s what so good about this forum ..we can agree to disagree with NO punches thrown …very civil debating 😊
1668552981241.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

antimatter

Regular
1668553723065.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

John25

Regular
Good luck getting transparency from every story related to what's going in in the DRC 🤣
Do you really think sh's would be more at ease if we had an update on all the shenanigans!? Mate we'd all be in the asylum long ago!
Dont want every detail but being blatantly lied to is different …August 2021we were about 6 weeks away …Xmas we had drinks on ice for a any moment ML …Told at Perth Shit Show 15th Nov …ok I understand it’s difficult but DONT take the piss & promise the unattainable ..How can you believe a MD now who has NEVER met a timeline & has promised the world undelivered ..You can cry WOLF so many times .At the AGM his lips will be moving but who in their right mind will believe the dribble that comes out …Any way ..down the hatch😊👍
1668553784876.gif

Thats me im referring too ,with Meds 😊

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I do wonder are dates given to management and they make them known to us so as to try hold the drc govt accountable and apply pressure to them. Otherwise if they're getting information that such and such a date ml will be awarded and then told us this date is earmarked but don't get your hopes up, then there would be no pressure on drc. Just a thought, they might be wanting them to look like the corrupt clowns they are.

Also! Is it too early to start drinking? 🤔

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Bray

Regular
My anger towards AVZ is subdued for a while… WA1 BABY

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom